跪求christina grimmiemilian的 us against the world的伴奏

Us Against The World 歌词_百度知道
Us Against The World 歌词
提问者采纳
the world, the worldYou know it&#39, the world, you. everybody in the world is goneI&#39;m lost at sea 7 days I&#39, whoaThere&#39, you :Us Against The World歌手, babyIf we see the last day and they say we gotta go to warI&#39;ll be fighting with you://s us against the worldThe world, you ,t let me hit the groundIfs us against the worldThe world://music, you, I know you won&#39,you, the world,ll be fighting with you, the worldYou know it&#39;ma stay right hereIf the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more)I /song/" target="_blank">http, ohh<a href="http,Because it&#39;ll break throughNo matter what anyone could sayThis is the only place for meAnd no one could ever take that awayNothing could come between usIf the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more)I would still have you,ll t let me drownNo matter what anyone could sayThis is the only place for meAnd no one could ever take that awayNothing could come between usIf the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more)I would still have you,you, the worldYou know it&#39.baidu, you , youBecause it&#39,re apartCome on in from the coldLay your head on my shoulderRide like a soldierI&#39,you, youIf we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War)I&#39,you, youBecause it&#39, youIf we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War)I&#39, you, the world,ll be standing with you, babyCuz I know if I&#39;s us against the worldThe world,ll be fighting with you, the worldYou know it&#39, you, babyI know I&#39, you won&#39;m not aloneIf I&#39;s us against the worldThe world, you, you, youIf we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War)I&#39;s us against the worldNothing&#39, you,ll leave my kiss with youIf there&#39;s us against the worldThe world, youBecause it&#39;s us against the worldTs us against the worldThe world, ohhBecause it&#39;m holding you, you,s us against the worldThe world,you, youAnd if it all ends, ohhNow if I&#39, you ,s no distance here when we&#39;s stronger now than you and ICuz your love is all I gotAnd this ain&#39;t never gonna stopNo;s the last breath I takeI&#39:Christina Milian专辑;s a wall between us, babyAnd if it&#39:Promo Only Mainstream Radio NovemberChristina Milian - Us Against The WorldIf the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no moreI would still have you, you歌曲名
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Christina Milian - Us Against the World
dvdrip 2009_土豆_高清视频在线观看视频: 【音悦疯字幕】Christina Milian - Us Against The World 中英字
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
【音悦疯字幕】Christina Milian - Us Against The World 中英字
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
2001年,初试啼声的米兰以节奏劲曲“AM TO PM”在英、美等17国写下排行佳绩,甜美的歌声与热力四射的舞台演出让全球乐迷惊艳不已,顺势推出的首张同名创作专辑突破白金销售,以其甜美的歌喉让全球R&B乐迷为之疯狂。米兰早年曾为卖座动画电影《虫虫危机》配音,后在校园青春喜剧《美国派》(American pie)中出演角色。成功开创音乐版图后,克里斯蒂娜·米兰再次踏足电影和电视领域,分别在《树林》(The Wood)、《爱情无价》(Love Don&#039;t Cost a Thing)、《极速飞车》(Torque)等片中饰演角色。2005年,米兰在《一酷到底》(Be Cool)里饰演大有潜力的新人黑人女歌手琳达,给观众留下了深刻印象。2006年,米兰出演恐怖片《惹鬼回路》(Pulse),为影片添上一抹亮色。2007年的作品是《一周八天》。
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-分类:欧美全部歌手
专辑:单曲
大小:3.65M
上传时间: 22:43:07
10元/月,可免费下载歌曲及伴奏
Us Against The World
原版伴奏歌词
Us Against The World
If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more I would still have you, baby If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war I'll be fighting with you, baby Cuz I know if I'm falling, you won't let me hit the ground If the boat is sinking, I know you won't let me drown No matter what anyone could say This is the only place for me And no one could ever take that away Nothing could come between us If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you Because it's us against the world The world, the world You know it's us against the world The world, the world, ohh Now if I'm lost at sea 7 days I'm not alone If I'm holding you, you, you, you, you And if it all end's; everybody in the world is gone I'll be standing with you, baby And if it's the last breath I take I'll leave my kiss my with you If there's a wall between us, baby I know I'll break through No matter what anyone could say This is the only place for me And no one could ever take that away Nothing could come between us If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you Because it's us against the world Nothing's stronger now than you and I Cuz your love is all I got And this ain't never gon' stop No, whoa There's no distance here when we're apart Come on in from the cold Lay your head on my shoulder Ride like a soldier I'ma stay right here If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you Because it's us against the world The world, the world You know it's us against the world The world, the world, ohh (Repeat)
歌曲ID:2360899
歌曲名:Us Against The World
宣传地址:
相关伴奏音乐人:石田小蟑螂音乐人:沙沙爱被窝音乐人:静音中
Us Against The World
原版伴奏的伴奏评论歌曲 <R&B>丨 华丽曲调扣人心弦演绎(***声)丨Us Against The World 歌手 ら冠氏
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
歌手:Christina Milian 歌曲:Us Against The World&&伴奏和女声一瞬间惊艳了.&&有点慵懒的调调同时又不失大气.&&慢慢的节奏鼓点一下一下很是舒服.&&&&听歌 拿歌 请随手点击:好听!
热度 1277839
908 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
<R&B>丨 华丽曲调扣人心弦演绎(***声)丨Us Against The World
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
if the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more 如果太阳罢工了而且决定再也不发光了I would still have you, baby 我仍然会拥有你,宝贝If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war 如果我们最后一天相见而且他们说我们会卷入战争I'll be fighting with you, baby 我将会跟你一起战斗,宝贝Cuz I know if I'm falling, you won't let me hit the ground 因为我知道如果我堕落了,你将不会让我打击这个地方If the boat is sinking, I know you won't let me drown 如果这只船正在下沉,我知道你将不会让我溺死 No matter what anyone could say不要介意任何人说什么 This is the only place for me 这是给我的唯一的地方And no one could ever take that away 没人人可以拿走它Nothing could come between us 没人任何东西可以阻碍我们 If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) 如果太阳罢工了而且决定再也不发光了(再也不)I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you我仍然会拥有你,你,你,你,你,你,你If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) 如果我们最后一天相见而且他们说我们会卷入战争I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you 我将会跟你一起战斗Because it's us against the world 因为它是我们反对的世界The world, the world 这个世界,这个世界You know it's us against the world 你知道它是我们反对的世界The world, the world, ohh Now if I'm lost at sea 7 days I'm not alone如果我现在在海里迷路了7天,我不孤单 If I'm holding you, you, you, you, you 如果我一直握着你,你,你,你,你And if it all end's; everybody in the world is gone 如果它全部结束了;世界上的每一个人将会消失I'll be standing with you, baby 我将会一直跟你站在一起,宝贝 And if it's the last breath I take 如果这是我最后一口气I'll leave my kiss my with you我将会离开 我的吻跟你在一起If there's a wall between us, baby 如果在我们之间有一堵墙,宝贝I know I'll break through我知道我会把它全部打烂 No matter what anyone could say不要介意任何人说什么 This is the only place for me 这是给我的唯一的地方And no one could ever take that away 没人人可以拿走它Nothing could come between us 没人任何东西可以阻碍我们 If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) 如果太阳罢工了而且决定再也不发光了(再也不)I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you我仍然会拥有你,你,你,你,你,你,你If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) 如果我们最后一天相见而且他们说我们会卷入战争I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you 我将会跟你一起战斗Because it's us against the world 因为它是我们反对的世界 Nothing's stronger now than you and I 现在没有任何东西比我们更强大Cuz your love is all I got 因为你的爱我全部得到了And this ain't never gon' stop 这个永远都不会停止No, whoa 不,(是惊叹声)There's no distance here when we're apart 当我们分开的时候,这里没有距离Come on in from the cold 从寒冷里来吧Lay your head on my shoulder 把你的靠在我的肩膀上Ride like a soldier 像一个士兵骑着I'ma stay right here 我在这里呆着 If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more (No more) 如果太阳罢工了而且决定再也不发光了(再也不)I would still have you, you, you ,you, you, you, you我仍然会拥有你,你,你,你,你,你,你If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war (To War) 如果我们最后一天相见而且他们说我们会卷入战争I'll be fighting with you, you, you ,you, you 我将会跟你一起战斗Because it's us against the world 因为它是我们反对的世界The world, the world 这个世界,这个世界You know it's us against the world 你知道它是我们反对的世界The world, the world, ohh (Repeat)

我要回帖

更多关于 christina aguilera 的文章

随机推荐