马的马荣双语幼儿园资料

求马爱农,马爱新的英文资料_百度知道
求马爱农,马爱新的英文资料
提问者采纳
马爱农,1964年9月出生于江苏南京,年在南京大学外文系英文专业学习,获文学学士学位;年在北京外国语学院英语系攻读硕士研究生,专业为翻译理论与实践;1993年-目前,在人民文学出版社外文编辑室任编辑,2000年评为副编审。主要翻译的作品有《船讯》、《到灯塔去》、《五日谈》、《欧文传》、《岁月留痕》、《有本事来抓我吧》、《爱伦·坡短篇小说选》等世界名著,还翻译了《绿山墙的安妮》、《花季的安妮》、《古堡里的月亮公主》、《驴子回忆录》、《小猫杜威》并与妹妹马爱新翻译了极为中国读者所熟悉的《哈利·波特与凤凰社》、《哈利 波特与混血王子》《哈利波特与死亡圣器》《哈利·波特的魔法世界》等儿童文学作品。
马爱农和马爱新(马氏姐妹)的哈利情结 最喜欢人物:罗恩、韦斯莱家的双胞胎 喜欢理由:罗恩有点笨,总是犯错惹祸,但很真诚;双胞胎一出场就能带来快乐,每当翻译到他们的部分感觉很愉悦。 《哈7》败笔:如今大结局中双胞胎中的一个死了,剩下一个人非常悲凉。 很多中国哈迷都会感谢两个人,那就是《哈利·波特》系列小说的翻译者马爱农和马爱新姐妹,哈迷评价说“中文译本让人觉得轻松亲切而准确,小说也有他们的再创作在里面,有他们的审美情趣、语言习惯和行文风格,没有童心的人是译不好的。”在发布会上马爱新没能前来,马爱农独自坐在发布台旁边,被哈迷团团围住签名。马爱农是北京外国语大学翻译专业的硕士研究生,现在人民文学出版社外国文学编辑室任职。马爱新也是学外文出身,自《哈1》开始与姐姐合作。在译完《哈1》后,爱新前往美国留学,后来一直在那里做陪读,两个人翻译《哈5》、《哈6》的时候都是在网上交流,姐妹俩一人翻译一部分,然后互相挑错并统一风格。 “社里知道我们俩都喜欢儿童文学作品的翻译,且曾翻译出版过一些作品,就把一部分任务交给了我们。从此我们就和‘哈利·波特’结下了缘分,直到今天。”马爱农说。 7年间,从刚开始的探索和磨合,到现在的默契,马爱农、马爱新姐俩对作者语言风格、情节安排、人物塑造等方面的特点,已是非常熟悉,驾驭起来比以前更加自如。马爱农透露说,全世界大约十几个语种的《哈利·波特》的翻译者们都有自己的联络组织,大家通过电子邮件联系。每次英文版“哈利·波特”问世后,小组就启动联络。“大家遇到翻译的难题,会相互请教。如果大家对罗琳要表达的意思都拿不准,会派代表跟罗琳联系,询问她真正意图。比如‘哈6’的书名,因为‘Half Blood’除‘混血’的译法外,还可译为‘同父异母’、‘同母异父’、‘半人半神’等多意,小组就曾就这个事情联系过罗琳,确定她的本意。” Ma Ainong, was born in 1964 in Nanjing, Jiangsu Nanjing University from
Department of Foreign Languages in the English professional learning Bachelor of A
Foreign Languages Institute in Beijing to study English Department graduate, majoring in translation 1993 - present, foreign editor at the People's Literature Publishing House room editor, the pipeline in 2000 as deputy. Major translation works include &Boat News,& &To the Lighthouse&, &on the 5th on&, &Owen Biography&, &Suiyueliuhen&, &to have a skill came for me,& &Poe short stories selected &and world famous, but also translation of& Anne of Green Gables, && Flower Season Anne &,& castle of the Moon Princess, && Memoirs of a donkey, && cat John Dewey, &Ma love with my sister a new translation of the great Chinese readers the familiar &Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,& &Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince& &Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,& &Harry Potter's magic world& literature for children.
Ma Ainong and horses love the new (Markov sister) and Harry Complex
Favorite character: Ron Weasley twins home
Like reason: Ron a bit stupid, always err court disaster, twins a play can bring happiness whenever they are part of the translation to feel pleasure.
&Ha 7& flaw: the twins are now ending in a death, leaving one very sad and dreary.
Many Chinese Harry Potter will thank two people, that is, &Harry Potter& series of novels translated by Ma Ainong and horses love the new sister, Harry Potter commented that &the Chinese people feel relaxed friendly translation and accurate, the novel also have their re-creation in which have their aesthetic taste, language, customs and language of style, not innocence the man is a bad translation. &launched at the conference could not come to love the new, Ma Ainong sitting alone beside sets released, was surrounded by Harry Potter signature. Ma Ainong is the translation of Beijing Foreign Studies University graduate professional, and now the People's Literature Publishing House of Foreign Literature editing room working. Ma also love learning new foreign origin, from the &Ha 1& started cooperation with the sister. In the translated &Ha 1&, the love of new students to the United States, was always there to do to read with two people translate &Ha 5&, &Ha 6& all the time online exchange, the sisters as part of one translation, and then another pick the wrong, and uniform style.
&In the agency know that we both like the translation of children's literature, and some works have been translated and published, part of the task put to us. This is how we and the 'Harry Potter' and forged a bond, until today. &Ma Ainong said.
7 years, from the beginning of the exploration and running, to the present understanding, Ma Ainong, Ma Ai-Xin Jie Liang on the language of style, plot, characterization, and other characteristics, is very familiar to control them more comfortable than before. Ma Ainong revealed that about a dozen languages around the world, &Harry Potter& the translators have their own liaison, contact us by e-mail. Every time the word &Harry Potter& came, the group will start to contact. &It is the translation problems encountered, consult with each other. If we want to express the meaning of the JK Rowling are not sure, will send representatives to contact with Rowling and ask her true intentions. Such as' Ha 6 'of the title, because' Half Blood 'than' mixed 'in the translation, it can also translated as' half', 'half-', 'semi-divine' and many other means, the group had already contacted on this matter Rowling, to determine her intent. &
马爱新(1974年-),女,江苏省南京市人,毕业于北京外国语大学,曾在对外翻译出版公司工作。因与姐姐马爱农合作翻译《哈利·波特》系列小说而出名。 马爱新在译完《哈利·波特与密室》后,前往美国留学,并在那里结识了如意郎君,所以后来的几本,姐妹俩一个在中国,一个在美国,隔岸翻译。她们往往每人先翻译一部分,然后通过电子邮件和电话交流,以求语言和风格的统一。 此外,马爱新翻译了塔金顿(Booth Tarkington)的《十七岁》(Seventeen)、《男孩彭罗德的烦恼》(Penrod)等作品。
Ma love the new (1974 -), female, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, graduated from Beijing Foreign Studies University, has been translated and published in foreign companies. Cooperation with sister Ma Ainong translation for &Harry Potter& series of novels known.
Love the new horse in the translated &Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets&, the study to the United States, where he met Ruyilangjun, so then some of the many, the sisters one in China, one in the United States, from the opposite bank translation. They are each part of the first translation, then by e-mail and telephone exchanges, with a view to the unity of language and style.
In addition, the horse loves a new translation of the Tarkington (Booth Tarkington) of the &17-year-old& (Seventeen), &Penrod boy trouble& (Penrod) and other works.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文资料的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[mǎ shàng]
right away;
in no time;
in a moment
大家都在背:
1. We'll go to a meeting in Birmingham and come straight back.
我们将去伯明翰参加会议,然后马上回来。
来自柯林斯例句
2. I'll report back the moment I have located him.
我一找到他就马上汇报。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Mick wants to see you in his office right away.
米克要你马上去他的办公室见他。
来自柯林斯例句
4. He'll be here to see you any moment now.
他马上就会来这儿看你。
来自柯林斯例句
5. I wrote back to Meudon at once to fix up a meeting.
我马上给缪顿回信安排会面。
来自柯林斯例句
释义相关词条
1. (立刻) at the drop of a [the] hat
leaped at the chance
马上抓住机会
She told him to leave the room at once.
她要他马上离开房间。
I got in touch with him immediately after I received the letter.
我接信后马上和他联系。
I'll telephone him straight away.
我马上就打电话给他。
I love to travel, I'm ready to go at the drop of a hat.
我喜欢旅游, 我准备马上就去。
Are you leaving right away?
你马上就走吗?
She'll come in a moment [crack].
她马上就来。
1. (副)立刻(表事情在很短时间内即将发生)。
2. (副)有“这会儿”的意思;指最近的将来。
偏正式:马(上
电影~就要开演了。(作状语)
1. at once
九年级英语单词表 ... fetch 拿来;青来 at once 立即;马上 suppor 支持;帮组.
- 基于11796个网页
2. right away
大学英语四级常用词组 ... be aware of 知道,意识到,认识到 right away 立刻,马上 back and forth (前后)来回地,往返.
- 基于8298个网页
3. in no time
大学英语四级常用词组 ... from time to time 时常,有时,不时 in no time 立即,立刻;马上 in time 及时,适时;还早.
- 基于6482个网页
4. in a moment
介词短语_百度百科 ... for the moment 现在,暂时 in a moment 立刻,马上 in order 秩序井然,整齐.
- 基于4839个网页
1. from a horse
He broke his spine in a fall from a horse ., 他从马上跌下摔断了脊梁骨.
- 基于4个网页
2. from the horse
He wrenched his back in falling from the horse ., 他从马上跌下来时扭伤了背.
- 基于4个网页
1. be right back
英文商务邮件开场白&结尾 ... back on topic 回到主题上来 be right back 马上回来 by the way 顺便说一句.
- 基于4868个网页
2. Back in a moment
本的博客 - ben - 网易博客 ... As soon as possible! 尽可能快! Back in a moment! 马上回来! Believe it or not! 信不信由你!.
- 基于2462个网页
1. sofortig
sofort adv. 立刻;马上sofortig adj. 立即的;马上的spaetestens adv. 最晚,至迟
- 基于5个网页
马上乡位于城北6公里,东丰县境,西临,南临,北临卫河与和魏县境相望。面积78平方公里,占全县总面积的6.7%。辖36个,31个,176个,10670户,43300人,其中760人。耕地7.6万亩,7.6万亩,农民人均耕地1.7亩。2005年,28210万元。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:马长举中英文大摘要_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
马长举中英文大摘要
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢哪里有小仲马的英语版资料?
哪里有小仲马的英语版资料?
08-12-16 & 发布
Biography Alexandre Dumas, fils was born in Paris, France, the illegitimate child of Marie-Laure-Catherine Labay (1794 – 1868), a dressmaker, and novelist Alexandre Dumas. In 1831 his father legally recognized him and ensured the young Dumas received the best education possible at the Institution Goubaux and the Collège Bourbon. At that time, the law allowed the elder Dumas to take the child away from his mother. Her agony inspired Dumas fils to write about tragic female characters. In almost all of his writings, he emphasized the moral purpose of literature and in his 1858 play, Le fils naturel (The Illegitimate Son), he espoused the belief that if a man fathers an illegitimate child, then he has an obligation to legitimize the child and marry the woman. Dumas' paternal great-grandparents were a white French nobleman and a young black Haitian woman. In the boarding schools, Dumas fils was constantly taunted by his classmates. These issues all profoundly influenced his thoughts, behaviour, and writing. In 1844 Dumas fils moved to Saint-Germain-en-Laye to live with his father. There, he met Marie Duplessis, a young courtesan who would be the inspiration for his romantic novel, La dame aux camélias (The Lady of the Camellias). Adapted into a play, it was titled in English (especially in the United States) as Camille and is the basis for Verdi's 1853 opera, La Traviata. Although he admitted that he had done the adaptation because he needed the money, he had a huge success with the play. Thus began the playwriting career of Dumas fils which not only eclipsed that of his father during his lifetime but also dominated the serious French stage for most of the second half of the nineteenth century. After this, he virtually abandoned the novel (though his semi-autobiographical L'Affaire Clemenceau (1867) achieved some success). On 31 December 1864, Alexandre Dumas fils married Nadesjda von Knorring (1826 – April 1895), daughter of Johan Reinhold von Knorring and wife, and widow of Alexander, Prince Naryschkine, whom he married at Moscow and who died in 1864, with whom he had two daughters: Marie-Alexandrine-Henriette Dumas, born 20 November 1860, who married Maurice Lippmann and was the mother of Serge Napoléon Lippmann (1886 – 1975) and Auguste Alexandre Lippmann (1881 – 1960); and Jeanine Dumas (3 May 1867 –), who married Ernest d' Hauterive (1864 – 1957), son of George Lecourt d' Hauterive and wife (married in 1861) Léontine de Leusse. After Naryschkine's death, he married in June 1895 Henriette Régnier de La Brière (1851 – 1934), without issue. In 1874, he was admitted to the Académie fran?aise and in 1894 he was awarded the Légion d'Honneur. Alexandre Dumas fils died at Marly-le-Roi, Yvelines, on November 27, 1895 and was interred in the Cimetière de Montmartre in Paris. It was, perhaps coincidentally, only some 100 metres away from Marie Duplessis. ------------------------------------------------------------ Alexandre Dumas,日-日)是法国剧作家、小说家。为了与同为作家的父亲作区别,多称小仲马(Dumas, fils),代表作是小说《茶花女》。 生平 小仲马是大仲马与一名女裁缝卡特琳·拉贝(Marie-Catherine Labay)所生下的私生子,生於法国巴黎。大仲马成名后,混迹於上流社会,将他们母子抛弃掉,直到小仲马七岁时,大仲马终於良心发现,从法律上承认了这个儿子。虽然大仲马负担了拉贝的生活费用,但是他始终没有承认拉贝是他的妻子, 1842年小仲马遇见玛丽?杜普莱西,即后来《茶花女》中玛格丽特的原型,对她一见钟情,但是他对玛丽不肯退出上流声妓事业表示愤怒,写了绝交书。 1847年,玛丽病逝於巴黎。小仲马悲痛万分,将这段故事写成小说《茶花女》,揭露资产阶级道德的虚伪和罪恶,使他一举成名。 1852年小仲马的话剧《茶花女》初演时,大仲马正在布鲁塞尔过著短期的流亡生涯,小仲马给他电报上说:“第一天上演时的盛况,足以令人误以为是您的作品。”大仲马回电说:“孩子,我最好的作品就是你”。日,小仲马以二十二票的多数被选入法兰西学院,在当时是最高荣誉,使他的事业可说是功德圆满,相较於无缘於此的巴尔扎克、大仲马幸运许多。 1895年小仲马续娶了比他小40岁的亨利埃特·雷尼埃,半年后小仲马就去世了。小仲马早年想跻身文坛,但是怎麼写都不成,於是他早就打名妓玛丽的主意,开始搜集写作的素材。在玛丽患肺病咯血期间,他就写成了小说《茶花女》,小仲马一生中都不断的为此忏悔。他的作品往往道德劝说意味过於浓厚,在剧情上反而显得呆板。 作品 小仲马其它有名的戏剧作品包括《半上流社会》(1855)、《金钱问题》(1857)、《私生子》(1858)、《放荡的父亲》(1859)、《克洛德的妻子》(1873)、《福朗西雍》(1887)等。 小仲马的剧作是法国戏剧由浪漫主义向现实主义过渡时期的产物,话剧《茶花女》也被视为法国现实主义戏剧开端的标志。他的剧作不以情节的曲折离奇取胜,而以真切自然的情理感人,结构谨严,语言流畅,富有抒情意味。1897年,翻译家林纾翻释《茶花女》,当时译名为《巴黎茶花女遗事》。 ------------------------------------------------------------- The Lady of the Camellias (French: La Dame aux camélias) is a novel by Alexandre Dumas, fils, first published in 1848. Adapted for the stage, La Dame aux camélias premiered at the Theatre de Vaudeville in Paris, France on February 2, 1852. An instant success, Giuseppe Verdi immediately set about to put the story to music. His work became the 1853 opera La Traviata with the female protagonist &Marguerite Gautier& renamed &Violetta Valéry&. In the English-speaking world, La Dame aux Camélias became known as Camille and sixteen versions have been performed at Broadway theatres alone. The Lady of the Camellias is &Marguerite Gautier& who is based on Marie Duplessis, the real life lover of author Dumas, fils. Stage performances Since its debut as a play, numerous editions have been performed at theatres around the world. The role of the tragic &Marguerite Gautier& became one of the most coveted amongst actresses and includes performances by Lillian Gish, Eleonora Duse, Margaret Anglin, Gabrielle Réjane, Tallulah Bankhead, Eva Le Gallienne, Isabelle Adjani, plus Sarah Bernhardt who played the role in a 1912 film and on the stage in Paris, London and in several Broadway revivals. Film adaptations In addition to inspiring La Traviata, The Lady of the Camellias has been adapted for approximately twenty different motion pictures in numerous countries and in a wide variety of languages. The role of &Marguerite Gautier& has been played on screen by Sarah Bernhardt, Clara Kimball Young, Theda Bara, Yvonne Printemps, Alla Nazimova, Greta Garbo, Micheline Presle, Francesca Bertini, Isabelle Huppert and others. Films entitled Camille Main article: Camille (film) To date, there have been at least eight adaptations of The Lady of the Camellias entitled Camille. Other films based on La Dame aux Camélias In addition to the Camille films, the story has been the adapted into numerous other screen versions: * Kameliadamen, the first movie based on the work. Kameliadamen was a 1907 Danish silent film directed by Viggo Larsen and starring Oda Alstrup, Larsen, Gustave Lund and Robert Storm Petersen. * La Dame aux Camélias, a 1911 French language silent film, directed by André Calmettes and Henri Pouctal. It stars Sarah Bernhardt. * La Signora delle Camelie, a 1915 Italian language film. It was directed by Baldassarre Negroni and Gustavo Serena. It stars Hesperia, Alberto Collo and Ida Carloni Talli. * Damen med kameliorna, a 1925 Swedish film adapted and directed by Olof Molander. It stars Uno Henning and Tora Teje. * La Dame aux Camélias, the first sound adaptation. La Dame aux Camélias was a 1934 French film adapted by Abel Gance and directed by Gance and Fernand Rivers. It stars Yvonne Printemps and Pierre Fresnay. * Greta Garbo had the starring role in Camille (1936), directed by George Cukor * A 1944 Spanish language version was produced in Mexico. It was adapted by Roberto Tasker and directed by Gabriel Soria, and stars Lina Montes and Emilio Tuero. * La Dame aux Camélias, a 1953 French film adapted by Bernard Natanson and directed by Raymond Bernard. It stars Gino Cervi, Micheline Presle and Roland Alexandre. * Camelia, a 1954 Mexican film adapted by José Arenas, Edmundo Báez, Roberto Gavaldón and Gregorio Walerstein. It was directed by Gavaldón, and stars María Félix. * La Mujer de las camelias, a 1954 Argentine film adapted by Alexis de Arancibia (as Wassen Eisen) and Ernesto Arancibia, and directed by Ernesto Arancibia. It stars Mona Maris. * La Dame aux Camélias, a 1980 French language film adapted by Jean Aurenche, Enrico Medioli and Vladimir Pozner, and directed by Mauro Bolognini. It stars Isabelle Huppert. The story also partly inspired the plot of the movies Pretty Woman and Moulin Rouge!. Storyline / Content It is a story of a young man who has an affair with a courtesan, Marguerite. His father ends the affair, and Marguerite dies of tuberculosis. The Worcester Evening Gazette published an extremely condensed summary of La Dame aux Camélias: ACT I—PARIS He—You are sick. I love you. She—Don't. You can't afford it. ACT II—PARIS She—I think I love you. But good- the Count is coming. He—That man? Then I see you no more. But no! An idea! Let us fly to the country. ACT III—THE COUNTRY His Father—You ruin my son! Leave him. She—He loves me. His Father—You are a good woman. I respect you. Leave him. She—I go. ACT IV—PARIS She—You again? I never loved you. He—Fly with me, or I die. She—I but good-bye now. ACT V—PARIS She—(Very sick.) Is it you? Is God so good? He—Pardon me. My father sent me. She—I pardon you. I love you. I die. [Dies. Tears. Sensation. Curtain.] ----------------------------------------------------------------- 茶花女(La dame aux camélias),法国作家小仲马最著名的小说之一,於1848年出版。 故事讲述了一个青年人与巴黎上流社会的一位交际花的曲折凄婉爱情故事。 小说《茶花女》情节梗概 贫苦的乡下姑娘玛格丽特来到巴黎开始了卖笑生涯,花容月貌的她被巴黎的贵族争相追逐,成了红极一时的“交际花”,人称“茶花女”(山茶花女士),因为她随身的妆扮总是有一束茶花。 玛格丽特得了肺结核,在矿泉治疗疗养院里遇到一位贵族小姐,身材相貌和玛格丽特相似,因肺结核第三期不久便过世了,她的父亲摩里阿龙公爵偶然发现酷似他女儿的玛格丽特,便收为义女。公爵答应负担玛格丽特的全部生活费用,只要她能放弃卖笑生涯。但玛格丽特身不由己,公爵便将资助减少了一半,玛格丽特入不敷出,欠下几万法郎的债务。 一天晚上的交际欢场中,邻居勃吕当斯带来的两个青年其中之一阿芒o杜瓦疯狂地爱上了玛格丽特。 玛格丽特生病的一年间,阿芒每天来探问病情,却不留下自己的姓名。勃吕当斯向玛格丽特转述了阿芒对她的一片痴情,她很感动。一天,玛格丽特跳舞时病情突然发作,阿芒关切地劝她不要这样戕害自己,并向她表白爱情,他现在还珍藏着她六个月前丢掉的纽扣。玛格丽特原已淡漠的心灵动了真情,她送给阿芒一朵茶花,以示以心相许。 阿芒真挚的爱情激发了玛格丽特对纯朴生活的热望,她决心摆脱沉沦的巴黎交际花生活,和阿芒到乡下隐居。她计划独自筹一笔钱,支开阿芒。然而阿芒出门时恰巧碰上玛格丽特过去的情人,顿时起疑。他激愤地给玛格丽特写了封信,说他不愿意成为别人取笑的对象,他将离开巴黎。 然而对阿芒来说,玛格丽特是他整个希望和生命,他没有离开巴黎,他跪着请爱人原谅他,玛格丽特对阿芒也真情表白:“你是我在烦乱孤寂的生活中所呼唤的人”。 经过周折两人在巴黎郊外租了一间房子。然而公爵知道了,玛格丽特的经济来源断绝了,她背着爱人典当了自己的首饰、车马换取生活费用。阿芒知道后,打算变卖一笔母亲留给他的遗产,以还清爱人的债务。阿芒收到经纪人要他去巴黎签字的信,阿芒离别爱人。 那封信原来是阿芒的父亲、税务局长杜瓦先生写的,他骗阿芒离开,然后找到玛格丽特,告诉她:他的女儿、阿芒的姊妹与一个体面家庭的公子将要订婚,然而对方家庭听到阿芒和交际花玛格丽特的关系后表示:如果阿芒不和这种风尘女子断绝关系,就要退婚。玛格丽特痛苦地哀求杜瓦先生:让她与爱人阿芒断绝关系,就等于要她的命。可杜瓦先生毫不退让,玛格丽特只好做出牺牲,向杜瓦先生起誓与阿芒绝交。 玛格丽特非常悲伤地给爱人写了绝交信,返回巴黎恢复昔日交际花的荒唐生活。她接受了瓦尔维勒男爵的追求,男爵帮她还清了所有债务,并赎回了首饰和马车。阿芒收到绝交信后怀着痛苦的心情随父亲回到家乡。 阿芒仍深深地思恋着玛格丽特,他又失魂落魄地来到巴黎。 他要报复爱人的“背叛”,他找到了茶花女,处处让她难堪,骂她是无情无义、没良心的娼妇,把爱情当作商品交易。玛格丽特面对爱人的误会,伤心地劝他忘了自己,永不再见。阿芒却要她一同逃离巴黎的欢场,逃到没人认识他们的地方,紧紧守着他们的爱情。玛格丽特说她已经起过誓,她不能那样做;阿芒误以为她和男爵曾海誓山盟,便气愤地推倒玛格丽特,把一叠钞票扔在她身上羞辱她,转身离去。玛格丽特深受刺激,大叫一声,昏倒在地。 玛格丽特身心俱疲,一病不起。男爵与阿芒决斗受了伤,阿芒离开了法国。 圣诞节快到了,玛格丽特的病情日疴,脸色苍白,无人探望,倍感孤寂。杜瓦先生来信感谢她信守誓言,已写信把真相告诉了阿芒,现在玛格丽特唯一的希望就是能再见爱人一面。 临死前,茶花女的债主们纷纷上门,催逼还债。债务法庭执行官奉命查封了她的全部财产,只等她死后就拍卖还债。弥留之际,玛格丽特不断地呼喊着爱人的名字,“眼里淌下无声的眼泪”,她最终也没能再见爱人一面。 玛格丽特死后只有一个好心的邻居米利将她入殓。阿芒重回巴黎后,米利把茶花女的一本日记交给了他。至此,阿芒才知道了她高尚的心灵。日记中写道:“除了你的侮辱是你始终爱我的证据外,我似乎觉得你越是折磨我,等到你知道真相的那一天,我在你眼中也就会显得越加崇高。” 阿芒怀着无限的悔恨与惆怅,为爱人玛格丽特迁坟安葬,并在她的坟前摆满了白茶花。 其他相关作品 光绪二十三年(1897年),林纾翻译与王寿昌合译小仲马《巴黎茶花女遗事》,光绪二十五年一月在福州由畏庐刊行。是中国介绍西洋小说的第一部,一时风行全国。 歌剧《茶花女》 著名作曲家威尔第根据小仲马的这部小说改编的歌剧《茶花女》(La traviata) 好莱坞电影 好莱坞1936年根据该小说改编成电影《茶花女》(Camille) 电影《红磨坊》(Moulin Rouge!)(2001):其中男女主人公的爱情情节——相恋——误解——消除误解——女主角病逝——,取材于小仲马的这部小说。 参考资料:wiki/Alexandre_Dumas,_fils
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 马鞍山中加双语官网 的文章

随机推荐