ヤ9ᅯ1i would like to company和accompanyy you through strong

ISSUU - Greater Green Bay YMCA Winter 2015 Program Guide by Teresa Kennedy
Greater Green Bay YMCA Winter 2015 Program Guide
Greater Green Bay YMCA Winter 2015 Program Guide
Registration-based class offerings at the Greater Green Bay YMCA.我生宝宝了我要和帅哥亲嘴Ǭ9ǯ7_百度宝宝知道I would like to accompany you through my life.什么意思_百度知道
I would like to accompany you through my life.什么意思
life.是什么意思无聊者免答
我有更好的答案
我将一生陪伴你。
我会终身陪伴你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &200分一句话翻译成英语?_百度知道
200分一句话翻译成英语?
我的爱人,请不要抛下我一个,我愿意和你天荒地老,海角天涯! 谢谢了,大家翻吧,只要英语的,其他的语言不要!
敬请发挥吧!高分来了不少人啊,我回答问题都卡死了,谢谢大家,等下投票!50以后的只能说抱歉了!
提问者采纳
Honey(对爱人最亲热的叫法)~~Don't away from me~~no matter is going to happen.no matter what is going on around the world. I will never give up our love for any reason and anything ......我亲爱的,不要离开我好吗~不论将来会发生什么事,不管世事如何变迁,我会一直守护我们的爱,永不改变~!
提问者评价
出这题就是有没有和我一样的想法,用HONEY的,你是第一个,分就给你吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他62条回答
My love, don't leave me alone. I'd like to accompany you, till the world ends!
I loved, please do not throwing me, I am willing to and you Tianhuangdelao, Haigutianya!
my love,don't leave me alone,please!i will share my whole life with you and go with you wherever you want to!
呵。。哟My spouse, please do not drop out my one, I was willing with you in ancient times, the ends of the Earth!
Don't leave me alone, my love! I will be with you forever wherever you go!
My lover, don't leave me alone. I wish to go with you everywhere!
My love, don't leave me alone,please. I
hope I can stay with you untill the end of the time.
Honey, please don't ditch me, i'll love you to the end of time.
Don't leave away from me~~no matter is going to happen.no matter what is going on around the world. I will never give up our love for any reason and anything ......
我的爱人,请不要抛下我一个,我愿意和你天荒地老,海角天涯! My lover, don't leave me alone, I would like to stay with you in days of old, through every corner of the world with you!
My lover, please don't leave me alone! I'm willing to accompany you to the ultimate ends of the earth despite the hell and high water...
我的爱人,请不要抛下我一个,我愿意和你天荒地老,海角天涯! Forsake me not. I will be with you every corner of the world, eternally till the end of the world.leave me
是 离 开 意思accompany 是陪同spouse, 是配偶throwing 是丢掉
My lover, please don't abandon my 1, I would like to with your day the wasteland is old, farthest end of the earth!
My lover,please don't leave me alone,I would like to stay with you forever even go to the end of the world.
Baby,don't leave me alone.I'll always be with you!keep it simple!
my love ,stay with me, let's share the life for ever!
My lover, please don't abandon my 1, I would like to with your day the wasteland is old, farthest end of the earth!
My love, don't leave me alone. I'd like to accompany you, until the world ends!
My spouse, please do not drop out my one, I was willing with you in ancient times, the ends of the Earth!
绝对有深意!I loved, please do not throwing me, I am willing to and you Tianhuangdelao, Haigutianya!
My love, don't leave me alone. I'd like to accompany you, till the end of the world.
My heart,please never leave me,I will be with you forever.
My love, don't leave me alone.
I'd like to accompany you, till the world ends!
回答者:willwugang - 一派掌门 十三级 4-8 11:21
I loved, please do not throwing me, I am willing to and you Tianhuangdelao, Haigutianya!
回答者:ryjily - 探花 十级 4-8 11:22
my love,don't leave me alone,please!i will share my whole life with you and go with you wherever you want to!
回答者:小女子有才 - 举人 五级 4-8 11:22
My spouse, please do not drop out my one, I was willing with you in ancient times, the ends of the Earth!
回答者: 去疯去放纵 - 江湖少侠 七级 4-8 11:23
Don't leave me alone, my love! I will be with you forever wherever you go!
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 accompany 的文章

随机推荐