你注意了没有?你的保护膜贴的不是很严实,留有空隙,就会造成这样的情况
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乒乓球拍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My favorite season is autumn. In autumn, the weather is cool and dry. Green leaves become red and yellow. Farmers harvest crops from the fields. I usually wear a white shirt with long sleeves, a pair of black pants, and of course, a red scarf. It’s our uniforms in autumn. I always play badminton in a park in this seaso
参考译文1:我最喜欢的季节是秋天。到了秋天,天气凉爽和干燥。绿叶变成红色和翻译公司。从田间地头的农民收获作物。我平时穿一件白衬衫,长袖衣服,一双黑色的裤子,当然,红领巾。这是我们的翻译公司,在秋季。我总是在一个公园玩,在本赛季羽毛球。我可以带一个呼吸新鲜空气,欣赏美丽的红树木。参考译文2:我最喜欢的季节是秋天。秋天的天气阴凉、 干燥。绿色树叶变成红色和翻译公司。农民收获庄稼的字段。我通常穿白衬衫与长袖、 一双黑色的裤子,当然,一条红围巾。秋天是我们翻译公司。我总是在本赛季打羽毛球的一个公园。我可以呼吸新鲜空气,并享受美丽的红树林。参考译文3:我最喜欢的季节是秋天。秋天的天气阴凉、 干燥。绿色树叶变成红色和翻译公司。农民收获庄稼的字段。我通常穿白衬衫与长袖、 一双黑色的裤子,当然,一条红围巾。秋天是我们翻译公司。我总是在本赛季打羽毛球的一个公园。我可以呼吸新鲜空气,并享受美丽的红树林。参考译文4:我最喜爱秋季是赛季。 在秋季,天气凉爽,干燥。 绿叶成为红色和翻译公司。 农民收获作物的领域。 我一般穿长袖白恤衫、黑色裤,当然,一个红色的披巾。 这是我们在秋季翻译公司。 我一直发挥羽毛球的公园本赛季。 我可以采取一个清新的气息,享有美丽的红色的树木。语义参照:buqing qu
不清头绪曲上海高分子材料研究开发中心
Polymer Research and Development Center Shanghai一只橙色的橙子
The only Orange Orangenowadays,I am glad to be one of you.Let's be friends,OK?
今天,我很高兴you.Let的朋友之一,好不好?我们上个星期去一个很有名的珠宝市场考察,回来后要写一份考察报告,要围绕一个中心,不能写成日记形式的
Last week we went to a well-known jewelry market study, after I came back to write a report of the mission, we need to focus on one center, and cannot be written in diary form唱英文歌是一种学习英语的好方法.
English songs is a good way to learn English.她错过了火车,不得不乘的士回家
She missed the train and had to go home by taxit expressed in words
T表示在字用甲苯或二甲苯将油污擦除。
Using toluene or 2 sighting toluene will be erased.Learn more
了解更多关于You're just in my heart the only。
您是正义的在我的心脏只。除害灭病府顺中队
Pest and disease control-Fu Shun SquadronHowever, this ICD-9-CM code is not consistentl
不过,此 ICD-9-CM 代码不一致地用于报告 ;itz gud
gud 界面Lee Jin-woo
李进宇Some smiles are like bandage which covers the wound, the heart still hurts, though
一些笑容像绷带覆盖伤口,心脏仍然很痛,虽然减少火灾危险
Reduce fire hazards下次聊
The next time you chat在......对面
在...... Opposite theMemories are recalled after all, not now
记忆是后回顾所有,现在不他已经跟你解释了
He had been told you have explained为了不被敌人认出,他故意把脸弄脏
In order not to be recognized by the enemy, he deliberately dirty facedustyu
dustyu我们觉得早睡早起对儿童来说是很重要的。
We feel early hours of children is very important.HYJUN-LIM 21:07
HYJUN - LIM 21:07如果你讨厌我,我一点也不介意,我活着不是为了取悦你
正在翻译,请等待...However,my mind is full of your shadow
不过,我的心是你的影子we are looking forward to your further harvest of negotiation
我们期待您进一步谈判的收获你妹妹多久喝一次牛奶
How often does your sister drinking milk今天心情很好
Today I feel good拥有一家公司
Own a companyfamber
famber新东阳人才网
hsin tung yang talent无趣的
No fune-mail or other electronic means?
电子邮件或其他电子手段吗?最近查询:
In the wind and rain our advance by creeping, has been tired, we encouraged, to pour us mutually to support mutually
Event this year because of Xi'an, Terracotta Warriors and there, allows us to see many foreigners, but also allows us to understand history.
正如我做准备改天我头发 m
Will talk to you later
Potatoes were first introduced into Europe from South America.
I think he is a good student
树荫下的 3 倍
The insurance has very many kinds to have the social security, the life insurance, the medical insurance, Che Xian and so on.The insurance has very many advantage, and present more and more many people all have bought the insurance for oneself
The high praise for his boss
Touched your face
In my past experience, glass fiber reinforced plastics
I would like to become a unique 2 your hearts that Woman love the most
剂量 - 反应关系
Not content with a big house, a loving family, and a view of the Golden Gate Bridge Danielle Steel considers her readers, to be the moat important resource and has kept in touch with them by e-mail this!
Do you want to install the Microsoft NET Framework 1.1 package羽毛球拍打时间长了上面白白的是什么东西?_百度知道
羽毛球拍打时间长了上面白白的是什么东西?
手柄处么,有可能是你出汗蒸发后剩下的盐,也有可能是你打球时握湿了后长时间不用发霉长的毛
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
汗液干后留下的氯化钠晶体
我的怎么没有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁出错提示页
3秒钟后将返回QIC