评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
中考英语作文指导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初一英语三分钟演讲。求润色及补充Hello everyboday :Today I am so happy to be here to introduce myself. Nice to meet you! I hope to make friends with you.My name is LiuZhaoyang. I am twelve years old . I am a outging girl.My favorite su_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语三分钟演讲。求润色及补充Hello everyboday :Today I am so happy to be here to introduce myself. Nice to meet you! I hope to make friends with you.My name is LiuZhaoyang. I am twelve years old . I am a outging girl.My favorite su
初一英语三分钟演讲。求润色及补充Hello everyboday :Today I am so happy to be here to introduce myself. Nice to meet you! I hope to make friends with you.My name is LiuZhaoyang. I am twelve years old . I am a outging girl.My favorite subjet is maths and English .My favorite color is ocean green.My favorite food is rice .
like reading books and playing sports very much.So,I am healthy.My dream is to be a writer. I sure my future no dream! I am sure that it will come true急急急!扩充一点就好了呐!
Good morning, everyone!I just couldn't be merrier to show up here and have such an honor to introduce myself to you.My name is Liu, Zhaoyang, and I'm 12 years old. To be honest, I'm kind of ...

我要回帖

更多关于 introduce sth to sb 的文章

随机推荐