以My favorite是什么意思 sport 写一篇英文短文,要演讲3分钟的。

当前位置:
>>>书面表达学校英语广播站就 "My favourite sport" 为题进行征文..
书面表达&&&&
学校英语广播站就 "My favourite sport" 为题进行征文活动,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语短文进行投稿。&1. 介绍你最喜欢的运动项目;2. 喜欢这一运动项目的理由;3. 最喜欢的运动员( player)。&&&&要求:语句通顺、要点全面,可适当拓展。70词左右。&&&&提示: exciting, popular, healthy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My favourite sport_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &My favourite sport&&&&&&I like sports very much and basketball is my favourite sport. I often play basketball with my friends on Sunday.&I can throw the basketball in the net. I think it is easy, but someone think it is hard. I also watch basketball matches on TV.&I like it because it is exciting and it's popular all around the world. It can keep me healthy and strong. My favourite player is Yao Ming. I want to be a basketball&&player, too.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达学校英语广播站就 "My favourite sport" 为题进行征文..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达学校英语广播站就 "My favourite sport" 为题进行征文..”考查相似的试题有:
6377430160825224829361030204454478急以My favorite sport为题,写篇英语短文、羽毛球的包括内容:1.喜欢的原因:比较简单什么的我也只会玩这个、玩的很一般、2.和朋友玩 3在学校的操场玩4偶然会去玩, 80词左右、写羽毛球的 高_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急以My favorite sport为题,写篇英语短文、羽毛球的包括内容:1.喜欢的原因:比较简单什么的我也只会玩这个、玩的很一般、2.和朋友玩 3在学校的操场玩4偶然会去玩, 80词左右、写羽毛球的 高
急以My favorite sport为题,写篇英语短文、羽毛球的包括内容:1.喜欢的原因:比较简单什么的我也只会玩这个、玩的很一般、2.和朋友玩 3在学校的操场玩4偶然会去玩, 80词左右、写羽毛球的 高一
My Favourite Sport Everyone in this world has their own favorite sport, so do I. My favorite sport is football. I often play football with my friends. I like football because it is exciting and c...求一篇My Favorite Sport的英语作文,要按要求写哦1、你喜欢什么运动;2、你如何喜欢上这种运动;3、你如何从事这项运动. 按这个要求来写,80字左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇My Favorite Sport的英语作文,要按要求写哦1、你喜欢什么运动;2、你如何喜欢上这种运动;3、你如何从事这项运动. 按这个要求来写,80字左右
求一篇My Favorite Sport的英语作文,要按要求写哦1、你喜欢什么运动;2、你如何喜欢上这种运动;3、你如何从事这项运动. 按这个要求来写,80字左右
There are many kinds of sports in my life.They are swimming,running,and dancing.However,my favorite sport is basketball.When I was in primary school,I started to play basketball with my PE teacher in school.At that time,I found I had loved the sport.Now,I would like to watch basketball games if I’m free.The basketball games brings me a wonderful time in my life.Let’s enjoy the pleasure of basket together ,ok
My Favourite Sport Everyone in this world has their own favorite sport, so do I. My favorite sport is football. I often play football with my friends. I like football because it is exciting and c...您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& My Favorite Sport_800字
My Favorite Sport_800字
作者:& | & &&
12716人浏览了这篇文章
I like sports very much, such as running, skating, playing basketball. But swimming is my favorite sport .When I was six years old, my parents often took me to a swimming pool . They taught me how to swim. They told me not to be afraid of water , and told me to jump into water bravely. Later I became very interesting in swimming. Swimming is really very interesting .If you swim in the water, you will look like a lovely fish . Great fun. .I'm sure you will feel very happy. And the most important thing is , if you swim, you&ll be strong.By the way, I took part in the swimming match last week in our town.?I?was the winner. Dear friends, swimming is really very good for us. Let&s enjoy swimming .
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu1789/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章
关于 范文的其他文章请以 MY FAVORITE SPORT 写一篇英语作文.100字左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以 MY FAVORITE SPORT 写一篇英语作文.100字左右
请以 MY FAVORITE SPORT 写一篇英语作文.100字左右
MY FAVORITE SPORT My favorite sport is swimming. There are three reasons why I like the sport best. First, it is good for keeping fit. It benefits the heart, the lungs and the limbs. Thanks to the sport, I lost my weight and I am graceful in form. Second, it is easy to find a place to swim. In the country, I can swim in lakes and rivers. In the city, there are many swimming pools spotted among the residential areas. Third, it can be done in any weather. It is very cool swimming in hot summer. In cold weather, swimming is especially refreshing. Swimming is a very popular sport. I hope you can enjoy it too

我要回帖

更多关于 favorite 的文章

随机推荐