maybe better是什么岛国动作片是什么

爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件小题1:B小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D试题分析:文章写作的目的是为了给我们告知申请专利的好处,如何申请专利,并介绍了并非所有新的东西都是专利。最后作者建议我们如果有新的发明,那就去尝试申请专利吧。小题1:细节题。从But not everything “new” can be patented. 可知,不是所有的新的东西都能申请专利,故选B小题2:细节推断题。从文章There are patents on things that are unavailable on the market, too. Apple is well-known for its patents on potential products, such as the “iBike” or the “iKey”.可知,苹果的iBike 仅仅只是一个新的概念而已,还没有出现真正的东西,故选B小题3:推断题。从文章Take the anti-eating face mask for example. This device locks around your head with a metal cage covering your mouth. 可知这个单词的意思是设备,故选C小题4:主旨推断题。文章写作的目的是为了给我们告知申请专利的好处,如何申请专利,并介绍了并非所有新的东西都是专利,故选D点评:本文推断题较多,给文章增添了一定的难度。对于此类文章,所给的信息量比较精炼,要求学生仔细认真的读懂文章,不能走马观花的看,要根据题目中的内容对比文章的上下,综合作答,尤其对于推断题,要准确理会作者的写作情感,事情发展的逻辑关系都需要特别注意。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Spring is here and so is the cycling season. Here are some tips on how to do it safely and comfortably.Watch your feet—Pushing with the wrong part of the foot can raise your risk of developing a painful injury of the heel and arch(脚心), says Rob Werstine, a sports physiotherapist(理疗师)and board member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.& You should push with the ball of your foot, he says.Layer up—While it’s still cool, wear layers of clothing, with clothing close to the body that breathes and outer layers that do not absorb water. Go for bright colors that increase your visibility(可见度).Be reasonable—If you are just starting out and aren’t in good shape, don’t sign up for a 50-kilometre ride. And while cycling is great exercise for people who want to get into shape, if your doctor advises you not to do tiring exercise, cycling shouldn't be your starting position, Werstine says. Walk to begin getting into shape and then graduate to cycling.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fix the fit—If you develop lower back pain or numbness in your hands and fingers from cycling, it could be your bike isn’t adjusted properly for your height. A good cycle shop can help you find the right height for the seat and handlebars, but if you have continuing problems, consider consulting a bike fit physiotherapist, Werstine says.Be mindful—You have to pay attention on the roads to vehicles, other cyclists and pedestrians(行人).Consider taking a cycling safety course to practise your skills. Or do some reading about how to avoid dangerous cycling situations. , for instance, lists 10 types of car-bike accidents and how to avoid them.小题1:Which part of the foot should one use when cycling?A.The heel.B.The arch.C.The ball.D.The toes.小题2: From Paragraph 4 we can conclude______. A.not everyone can exercise by cyclingB.walking is better than cyclingC.cycling is popular with peopleD.cycling is helpful to everyone小题3:According to the last paragraph, if you want to avoid danger when cycling, you should ______.a. consider taking a cycling safety courseb. search for information c. consider consulting a bike fit physiotherapistd. adjust the bike properly for your heightA.a. cB.c. dC.a. bD.b. d
If English is not your first language, it is a good idea to take English language classes to improve your written and spoken communication skills. There are many ways to learn English. You can learn from a book, a DVD, on the Internet or by attending classes. One of the most successful ways to improve your English is to join a course in a country where English is widely spoken. The more you practice, the more you will learn. But why learn the English language? English is an important language for anyone who is planning to travel or become involved in business.Many people love travelling, but if their English is poor, it can be difficult to understand signs, read directions and make themselves understood. Before travelling, it is important to understand the culture and customs of the places you visit. Learning basic English before you travel will help you to understand these customs and avoid mistakes that could be embarrassing. When you are travelling, you will also enjoy meeting new people. If you can speak English, you will have a better chance of being able to communicate with the people you meet. Many of your new friends will speak English and others will have English as a second language. Without English, your friendships will be limited as you travel around the world.If you are involved in business, it is important to be able to communicate in English. The Internet, world travel and modern communication systems have made the world seem like a much smaller place. These days business people interact with customers and other business people from all over the world. That makes your English language skills more important than ever. There are many English language courses that major in business communications. Improving your English skills is one of the best things you could ever do to increase your chances of business success.小题1:What kind of people is English important to according to the passage?A.Travelers.B.Teachers.C.Students.D.Language experts.小题2:Which of the following is the best way to learn English well?A.Travelling around the world with English-speakers.B.Taking a course in an English-speaking country.C.Learning from all kinds of books or DVDs.D.Learning on the Internet by yourselves.小题3:According to the passage, which of the following is NOT the aim of learning basic English?A.To research the causes of cultural differences.B.To understand the customs of your destination.C.To avoid embarrassing mistakes on your journey.D.To have more opportunities to communicate with others.小题4: What is the main idea of the third paragraph?A.The more you practice, the more you will learn.B.Doing business helps to improve your communication skills.C.English is important for anyone who is involved in business.D.The Internet has made the world become smaller and smaller.小题5:We can infer from the passage that _____.A.learning English well will make you achieve goals more easily B.learning English only aims at achieving business successC.without learning English, your friendships will be limited wherever you areD.you needn’t learn English if you don’t want to travel
【1】 It's difficult enough to have privacy(隐私) in a house, so privacy in a small dorm room is next to impossible. However, it can be done if both roommates are willing to cooperate.【2】 Step1 &Tie a scarf to the outside doorknob as a symbol of Do Not Disturb, but be careful not to do this too consistently. Warn your roommate beforehand about possible days and times when this scarf will be on the door so your roommate will have time to make plans ahead of time instead of it being a surprise, especially if you plan to have an overnight guest. Be considerate if your roommate needs to get into the room regardless of the scarf on the door to get something out of the dorm because it is his dorm room too.【3】 Step2 &If one roommate is a light sleeper and the other is a heavy sleeper, the heavy sleeper could consider an alternate way to wake himself up besides an alarm. Heavy sleepers tend to ignore alarms, but sometimes vibrating (震动的) cell phones feel like someone is shaking them. It is also a quieter way to not disturb the light sleeping roommate using a vibrating cell phone.【4】 Step3 &Take cell phone calls outside of the room. Your roommate may not want to hear your conversation or you may want some privacy, but your roommate should not have to leave every time you have a phone call. The roommate who is not on the phone has no way of knowing how often you will have phone calls and should not be put out because you do.【5】 Step4 &Ask if it' s okay to have a guest in the room. Although your roommate is not your parent, and you may feel like this is your room too, remember that ____&&&&&. He may not want company when you do. If one roommate is more sociable than the other and guests become a repeated argument, consider asking the resident director if you can swap( 交换) roommate with someone else.小题1:What does the passage mainly talk about? (no more than 10 words)______________________________________________________________________小题2:Complete the following statement with proper words, (no more than 6 words)To avoid disturbing the light sleeper, _______________________ is also a good way.小题3:Please fill in the blank in the passage with proper words, (no more than 6 words)_________________________________________________________________小题4:What does Step 3 suggest us? (no more than 10 words) _______________________________________________小题5:What does the underlined word "it" (line 2, paragraph 1) probably refer to? (no more than 3 words)_______________________________________________
I want to talk about the economy.Not "the economy" we hear about endlessly in the news each day and in politicians' speeches.I want to talk about the real economy, the one we live in day by day. Most people aren't particularly interested in "the economy"."Share pr intere& the Dow Jones Index closed sixty-three points down on 8472.35." We hear this and subconsciously switch off. Notice that "the economy" is not the same as the economy, "The economy" is what men in suits play with to make vast personal wealth.The economy is where the rest of us live on a daily basis, earning our living, paying our taxes, and purchasing the necessities of life. We are supposed to be benefiting from all the advantages of a well-off society.So why do we feel tired and stressed? We have no time for anything other than work, which is ridiculous given the number of labor-saving devices in our lives.Our towns become more and more crowded.We poison our air and seas, and our food is full of chemicals.There's something wrong here.If times were truly good, then you may think we'd all feel optimistic about the future.Yet the majority of us are deeply worried.More than 90 percent of us think we are too concerned about ourselves and not concerned enough about future generations. The term "economic expansion" suggests something desirable, but expansion simply means spending more money.More spending doesn't mean that life is getting better.We all know it often means the opposite - greed, crime, poverty, pollution.More spending merely feeds our whole economic system, which is based on production and consumption.Unless money keeps circulating,& the economy breaks down.If we don't keep consuming,& the whole system goes into stalemate(僵局). How do we break the cycle and make some changes? We need to become far more aware of the results of our actions.We buy clothes that are made in sweat shops by virtual slaves in poor parts of the world.We create mountains of waste.We demand cheap food,& mindless of the fact that it totally lacks taste and is produced using chemicals that poison the land. The consumption culture makes us unaware of the effect of our own behavior.Our main problem is not that we don't know what to do about it.It is gathering the desire to do it.小题1:According to the author, which one belongs to the real economy?A.The Dow Jones Index.B.Increases in interest ratesC.Skyrocketing share pricesD.Shopping in a supermarket小题2:It can be concluded from Paragraph 4 that&&&&&&&&.A.people are benefiting from a well-off societyB.the future generation is a big concern for most peopleC.people still feel much pressure despite labor-saving devicesD.the majority of people are optimistic about the future小题3:What is true about economic expansion?A.It guarantees a better life for us.B.It may lead to some social problems.C.It will stop the circulation of money.D.It has only brought desirable effects.小题4:The author writes the passage mainly to&&&&&&&.A.call on us to change our behaviorB.suggest a solution for over-consumptionC.make a distinction between two economiesD.inform us of the effects of economic expansion
It seems hard to watch someone yawn and not to yawn ourselves. Even reading about yawning can make you do it. Now, a new study has found why yawning has such a powerful force. Yawning when others yawn, the study suggests, is a sign of pity and a form of social connection. Kids don’t develop this deeply rooted behavior until around age four, the study found. Kids with autism (自闭症) are less likely to catch yawns. In the most serious cases, they never do. Yawning might help doctors to see whether the children are developing rightly. The work could also lead to a better understanding of the ways that people communicate and connect. "Emotional infection seems to be a born thing that connects us together," said Molly Helt, a graduate student in psychology at the University of Connecticut. "Yawning may be part of that." Inspiration for her study came when she tried to get her own autistic son to clear his ears on an airplane. She repeatedly yawned at him, hoping he would yawn back. He never did. "The fact that autistic kids don’t do it might mean they’re really missing out on that emotional connection with people around them," she said. "The biggest thing people try to figure out after birth is how we become humans and understand that humans have minds that are different from others’," she added. "Autistic people never seem to understand that." Like infectious laughter and crying, scientists have found that yawning is a shared experience that promotes social connection. Helt said it could fight stress after a period of being nervous and spread a feeling of calm through a group.小题1:What does the new study suggest, according to the first two paragraphs? A.It is easy to stop yawning when you see others yawn. B.Yawning has some mysterious force which is related to God. C.Children follow others in yawning just after they are born. D.Yawning is a form of communication.小题2:According to Molly Helt, _________________. A.emotions are infectious, but yawning is notB.yawning helps clear ears on planesC.humans differ from animals because they communicate with others D.yawning is a kind of emotional connection among humans小题3:Which of the following is NOT true about yawning?A.It is natural to yawn back if people around you yawn.B.Some kids are too young to yawn after others.C.Yawning can be used to test children’s development.D.Kids with autism yawn easily when others yawn.小题4:The author implies in the last paragraph that ________.A.it is bad manners to yawn on some social occasionsB.yawning can make people feel relaxed C.yawning is different from infectious laughter and crying in theoryD.the more you yawn, the happier you will be
题型:完形填空
When I was growing up, I seldom heard the words “I love you” from my father. If your father never &&1 &them to you when you are a &&2&, it gets more and more &&3 for him to say those words as you get older. To tell you the truth, I could hardly &&4&&when I heard those words from my father. Neither could I remind when I had last said those words to 5& . I decided to &&6&my shyness aside and make the first move. 7&&hesitating for some time, in our next &8&conversation, I spoke out the words suddenly, “Dad ... I love you!”There was a& 9&at the other end. It wasn’t after a while did he awkwardly(笨拙地) reply, “Well, &10&to you!” I laughed and said, “Dad, I &11 &you love me, and when you are ready, I know you will say what you want to say.”Fifteen minutes later my mother called and &12 &asked, “Paul, is everything okay?” A few weeks later, Dad& 13&our phone conversation with the words, “Paul, I love you.” I was at work during this conversation and the 14&&was (were) rolling down my cheeks as I finally “ &15&&” the love. As we both sat there in tears, we &16 &that this special moment had taken our father and son& 17&to a new level. A short while after this special moment, my father& 18&escaped death from the following heart surgery. Many times since his return to the usual state of health, I have& 19 &, if I did not take the first step and Dad did not& 20&the surgery, I would have never heard him say those words.小题1:A.speaksB.saysC.offersD.provides小题2:A.manB.motherC.childD.father小题3:A.easyB.possible C.delightedD.difficult小题4:A.forgetB.remember C.mindD.decide小题5:A.himB.herC.meD.them小题6:A.dropB.letC.setD.lose小题7:A.BeforeB.AfterC.When D.Since小题8:A.phoneB.emailC.letterD.record小题9:A.smileB.voiceC.cryD.silence小题10:A.sameB.difficultC.true D.similar小题11:A.hopeB.knowC.wonderD.doubt小题12:A.crazilyB.delightedlyC.nervouslyD.terribly小题13:A.concludedB.disturbedC.brokeD.carried小题14:A.hairsB.waterC.sweatD.tears小题15:A.understoodB.expressed C.heardD.saw小题16:A.discussedB.consideredC.believed D.realized小题17:A.decisionB.developmentC.relationshipD.situation小题18:A.narrowlyB.easilyC.unlikely D.generally小题19:A.saidB.thoughtC.dreamedD.apologized小题20:A.thinkB.fightC.fail D.Survive
题型:完形填空
My father was in the navy, which meant that my mother was married to both my father and the sea. As was often the __1__, we had to pack our belongings into boxes and __ 2__ those we had grown to love. We would arrive at our new home and find ourselves once again __3__ at the pier(码头)waving good-bye to my father as his ship pulled him away from us. My mother would turn my brother and me around before the ship was out of __4__, wipe our tears, and take us back home to start the process of __5__ in the new environment again.Throughout the years of changing __6__, schools and friends, there remained one constant in my childhood — my mother. For both my __7_ and me, she was the cook, maid and teacher. She played these roles while __8__ some type of part-time job. Leaving a promising career is just one of the __9__ which my mother made for my family as we moved around the world with our father every three years or so. __10__ she had to deal with only a small budget, my mother __11__ managed to make each house the very home that is safe and __12__.This probably sounds like a depressing way to live, __13__ with two small children: “single” parenthood, short-term friendships, and the inability to __14__ a career or establish a home. But it was not for my mother. She turned this __15__ into adventure for us all! Each relocation was a chance to __16__ another part of the world. My mother __17__ each new culture, climate and neighborhood. Each new house was a __18__ to rearrange furniture, make curtains and hang pictures. Every part-time job was an opportunity to learn something new and work with interesting people.No matter how difficult the life was, she was always having a __19__ attitude. She always had strength in the face of struggle and change. My mother was so __20__all those years of my childhood — she was my island in a sea of change. She is my hero.小题1:A.situationB.caseC.matter D.rule小题2:A.leave behindB.leave outC.leave offD.leave for小题3:A.arrivingB.staringC.standingD.looking小题4:A.rangeB.shapeC.sightD.control小题5:A.adaptingB.suitingC.matching D.fitting小题6:A.namesB.jobsC.addressesD.directions小题7:A.fatherB.classmatesC.brotherD.relatives小题8:A.performingB.seekingC.waitingD.applying小题9:A.programsB.sacrificesC.contributionsD.cooperations小题10:A.OnceB.WhileC.When D.Unless小题11:A.somewhereB.somewhat C.sometime D.somehow小题12:A.romanticB.comfortableC.mysteriousD.wealthy小题13:A.generallyB.actually C.especiallyD.unfairly小题14:A.desert B.pursueC.affectD.limit小题15:A.lifestyleB.valueC.journeyD.opportunity小题16:A.acquireB.exploreC.occupyD.realize小题17:A.metB.greeted C.agreedD.suspected小题18:A.loadB.sadnessC.resultD.challenge小题19:A.changeableB.cautious C.positive D.negative小题20:A.experiencedB.braveC.ordinaryD.annoyed
Seeing a volcano erupt is a wonderful experience, and you can really feel the beat by climbing to the summit(山顶) of Pacaya for a close-up view. There are guided tours every day up this highly active volcano from Antigua, giving travelers a chance to see Mother Nature at her most powerful.Pacaya is an easy drive from Antigua, a beautiful city with many colorful houses along its old streets that are turned into art-works during its Holy Week festival. No matter when you come to Antigua, you won’t miss the Pacaya-tour companies.But climbing Pacaya is no easy job: it is 2560 metres high, and reaching the summit takes two to three hours of seemingly one-step-forward and two-step-back movements. As you climb, you hear the dull sounds of eruptions high above steaming. Hot remains from recent eruptions begin to line the path as you are ne the McKenney Cone(火山锥).Many tours are timed so when you arrive at the cone of the volcano there is plenty of time for sunset and the full contrast between the erupting red lava and the darkening sky. On a good day the view from the summit is extremely exciting. The active mouth boils, sending red lava over its sides, and once in a while shoots hot streams up to 100 metres into the air. There is a strong bad smell in the air even if you take care to be upwind of the cone. As evening turns deeper into the night, the burning lava quietly falls down the side of the volcano. For you, too, it is time to get down .小题1:What is the main purpose of this passage?A.To attract tourists to Pacaya.B.To describe the beauty of Pacaya.C.To introduce guided tours to Pacaya.D.To explain the power of nature at Pacaya.小题2:Antigua is a city &&&&&.A.where people can have a close-up view of the volcanoB.where the daring Pacaya tour startsC.that lies on the summit of PacayaD.that is famous for its tour companies小题3:Climbing to the McKenney Cone, people will&&&&.A.walk down to the active summitB.hear the continuous loud screams from aboveC.make greater efforts than to other summitsD.see a path lined with remains of earlier eruptions小题4:Many tours are timed for people to &&&&&.A.get down the mountain in time when night fallsB.avoid the smell from the upwind direction of the coneC.enjoy the fantastic eruption against the darkening skyD.appreciate the scenery of the 2560-metre-high mountain小题5:The short passage probably comes from___________.A.a travel journalB.a popular science magazineC.A novelD.an advertisement

我要回帖

更多关于 四个关键动作是什么 的文章

随机推荐