c primer第五版习题集题,

托福口语模拟题第五套第五题-Campus Situation Topic
托福批改分类
大家最近批改了
Listen to a short conversation and then listen for a question about it.
Q: Describe the man’s problem and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why?
分类:第五题
话题:事件类
托福口语模拟题第五套第五题题干讲解:
In answering this question, you are supposed to listen to a short recording first. You answer needs to contain the description of the woman’s problem and her friend’s suggestions. In addition, you need to state your own opinion to close your answer.
观点提示:
From the listening material, we can learn that the man would like to visit his family but he doesn’t want to miss his economic classes. His friend gives him two suggestions. The first one is to borrow class note the second one is to ask the professor to attend the other section of the economic class before he visits his family. Then you can briefly state your opinion.
In this listening passage, the man has a problem in … His friend proposes two solutions for the man’s problem. One is …. And the other is…In my opinion, the first/second one is better. I think the man should … (solution you choose) … first because … He also indicates that … Finally …
would like to do sth 想要做某事;bring one’s grade up提高个人成绩;suggest sb do sth 建议某人做某事;be reluctant to do sth不情愿做某事;have problem doing sth做某件事有问题/困难;be not sure that 不确定某事;it’s hard to do sth做某事有困难
参考范文:
The man would like to visit his family over the weekend, but his friends are leaving before his economics class on Friday. He doesn’t want to miss the class because he needs to bring his grade up. His friend suggests that he borrow the notes from the class. His roommate didn’t have a problem lending him notes from that class earlier in the semester, but he’s reluctant to do that. The other possibility that his friend mentions is for him to attend another section of the same class on Thursday night, but he isn’t sure that the professor will give the same lecture. To find out, he would have to ask the professor. In my opinion, the man should stay for his economics class and take notes. It’s hard to read someone else’s notes, and besides, if he’s in the class, he can ask questions. If he wants to visit his family, he should try to find a ride on Saturday or on Friday after the class.
听力原文:
Friend: So what time should we pick you up on Friday? Can you be ready by noon or do you need another hour or so?
Student: I really wanted to spend the weekend with my family, and the ride with you would have made it even more fun, but . . .
Friend: You mean you aren’t going?
Student: I can’t. I’m not doing too well in my economics class, and I have a lecture Friday afternoon. I don’t think I should miss it.
Friend: Well, why don’t you borrow the notes from someone? Isn’t your roommate in that class?
Student: Yeah, he is. But I’ve already asked to borrow his notes once this semester. He didn’t seem to mind though.
Friend: Well, there you are. Unless you want to go to class on Thursday. I’m fairly sure that Dr. Collins teaches the same class Thursday night.
Student: Really? She probably wouldn’t mind if I sat in on the Thursday class, but I wonder if she’ll give the same lecture. You know, maybe they’re one week behind or one week ahead of us.
Friend: I suppose that’s possible, but it would be easy enough to find out. You could just tell her that you’d like to attend the Thursday session this week because you need to go out of town. Then you can ride home with us. If there’s a problem, you can still borrow your roommate’s notes on Sunday when we get back.
新东方批改网版权所有江苏造价员土建试题讲解2007年第五题2009年第二题_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
江苏造价员土建试题讲解2007年第五题2009年第二题
大小:272.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处(1-4),使短文内容完..
阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处(1-4),使短文内容完整正确,然后完成第5题。
&&&&&Driving cars is an important part of our lives. We may do it every day to get to work, to school or tovisit friends. &&&& (1) ____________________ Waiting in line at a red light, a driver may get impatient and decide just todrive right through it. If another car is coming from the other direction, there might be a terrible accident. Cutting another car off can make its driver angry, so that driver cuts off someone else. (2) ___________________&&&&& (3) ____________________ In Taiwan alone, over seven people are killed in accidents every day. The yearly death rate from traffic accidents in Taiwan is twice as many as that in Japan.&&&&& To allow traffic to move smoothly and safely, everybody must follow the rules. Before you drive, learn all the traffic laws. (4) _____________________
A. Pretty soon everybody is angry and impatient. B. That way of driving is safe, convenient and even fun. C. Driving can be very convenient, but can also cause many problems. D. Traffic accidents declare millions of lives every year worldwide.
5. What's the best title for this passage?
A. Traffic Safety. B. Be Careful.C. Driving a Car.D. Traffic Accidents.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:山东省中考真题
1-5: CADBA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处(1-4),使短文内容完..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处(1-4),使短文内容完..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 c primer第五版习题集 的文章

随机推荐