求亀鱼派 unlove pill系列合集

◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐求Cherine Nouri的Unlove全部歌词!不是Elise Estrada—unlove you!_百度知道
求Cherine Nouri的Unlove全部歌词!不是Elise Estrada—unlove you!
了不是unlove you??真吃不消,NC还是blind啊, 怎么还有人发啊
提问者采纳
s all you need to doand I believe I can unlove you unlove you unlove youand I believe I can unlove youmy friends keep saying all I need is timebut I just miss you more as day goes byI wish you teach me how to be so coldto just pretend like that I don'm a stranger to my heartlike everybody walks awayand it't need to agree to get thoughjust tell me that the sun don're the only thing I wantand I wish that you were with me babytell me that the sky is greenshow me the world is scrapprove that I don't need to agree to get thoughjust tell me that the sun don's snow in Julythat't restand there's easy to forget you babytell me that the sky is greenshow me the world is scrapprove that I don's snow in Julythat's all you need to doand I believe I can unlove you unlove you unlove youand I believe I can unlove youbabyunder the painI feel the way you used to touch me(cuz I won't restand there't restand there't let go)tell me that the sky is greenshow me the world is scrapprove that I don't care it at allI go to a crowded restaurantand sit in the table set for onebut you're better all apartlike I's snow in Julythat&#39I try to shake you what is just now yearsyou're only everything I have to loseI walk along the street where we first kissedand feel it like a bruise left on my lipsyou tell me we't need to agree to get thoughjust tell me that the sun don&#39
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
elise的相关知识
其他1条回答
I fell in a perfect way
Never had a choice to make
Crashed into your tidal wave
I didn't even struggle
Sailed right through your atmosphere