你可能喜欢这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~ 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
《你若安好,便是晴天——林徽因传》读书笔记
下载积分:1500
内容提示:《你若安好,便是晴天——林徽因传》读书笔记,你若安好便是晴天,你若安好便是晴天txt,你若安好便是晴天歌词,你若安好便是晴天英文,你若安好便是晴天图片,你若安好便是晴天霹雳,你若安好便是晴天下载,心若安好便是晴天,你若安好便是晴天意思
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:10|
上传日期: 12:21:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
《你若安好,便是晴天——林徽因传》读书笔记
官方公共微信读《林徽因传》心得_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
读《林徽因传》心得
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢寻一篇英语版关于《呼啸山庄》的读书报告?急需!!!300个单词_百度作业帮
寻一篇英语版关于《呼啸山庄》的读书报告?急需!!!300个单词
寻一篇英语版关于《呼啸山庄》的读书报告?急需!!!300个单词
The housekeeper Ellen Dean, or we can call her Nelly, tells most of the story. She witnesses the life of the three-generations in the two families. She is a good storyteller but we mustn’t believe all of what she said. She always thinks and considers things in a simple way. She couldn’t understand the deep love between Catherine and Heathcliff. She thinks it is a kind of madness. She is a limited narrator. In a certain way, this helps readers to understand Heathcliff better because he has no chance to defend himself. An outsider will see the whole thing more clearly. However, we should pay more attention not to be affect by her opinions and try to find the truth between the lines. As a main character Catherine is a paradox. She is attracted by Linton but doesn’t love him. She knows that clearly but she marries Linton without listening to the call of her heart. Many critics believe that what makes her marry Linton is only his high social status and wealth. I think this comment is unfair. In fact, she folly thinks to marry Linton will help Heathcliff “to rise and place him out of my brother’s power.” Her decision ruins herself, Heathcliff and the two families. She has to endure serious suffering because she knows clearly she love Heathcliff whole-heartedly but can’t become his wife. She confesses to Nelly her own thoughts: “…I am Heathcliff—he’s always, always in my mind—not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself—but as my own being…” She loves Heathcliff because he is more like her than herself. His existence is natural to her for they are the same in nature. They could understand each other without obstacles. Talking about Heathcliff, he is an evil person but I admire him because his love and hate is straight. Everyone has a devil in his heart. The one in Heathcliff’s heart is especially strong. In spite of this, I believe and can read between the lines that Amily Bronte also has her favor to Heathcliff. She wants to tell us evil and love are deeply planted in everyone’s heart and it is human nature.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语版动画片 的文章

随机推荐