一四2010世界杯闭幕式式谁在唱歌?

百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回2006世界杯闭幕式,里夏拉奇唱的那首歌的歌词大意是什么?谁知道?请给我参考资料.谢谢._百度知道
2006世界杯闭幕式,里夏拉奇唱的那首歌的歌词大意是什么?谁知道?请给我参考资料.谢谢.
如果答案正确,一定追赏.
记写歌名了,就是那首看世界杯时经常听到的;难以抗拒&gt.&lt
提问者采纳
2006 FIFA】★Hips Don&#39, mi casa, the tensionDon't Lie- Bamboo★Ladies up Up in here tonightNo fighting?Colombians and HaitiansI ain&#39, bonita, su casaSt lieAnd I am starting to feel you boyCome on lets go, girlAnd everything so unexpected - the way you right and left itSo you can keep on taking itI never really knew that she could dance like thisShe makes a man want to speak SpanishComo se llama? 美丽的 我的家 他的家(夏奇拉, ShakiraOs fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world countryI go back like when 'm starting to feel you boyCome on let's a musical transactionNo more do we snatch ropesRefugees run the seas &#39, let me see you move like you come from ColombiaMira en Barranquilla se baila así;t so you knowThat&#39, I am doing what I can, feel the conga, the tensionBaby, real slowDon&#39, ShakiraOh baby when you talk like thatYou make a woman go madSo be wise and keep onReading the signs of my bodyAnd I&#39, this is perfectionHey Gcause we own our own boatsI'm on tonightYou know my hips don's a bit too hard to explainBaila en la calle de nocheBaila en la calle de díaBaila en la calle de nocheBaila en la calle de díaI never really knew that she could dance like thisShe makes a man want to speak SpanishComo se llama, but I can't you see baby, the tensionDon&#39, ShakiraI never really knew that she could dance like thisShe makes a man wants to speak SpanishCt lieAnd I&#39, fail nowSee, this is perfectionShakira, 夏奇拉)我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞人们纷纷说起西班牙语你的名字是;t really know what I&#39, 夏奇拉)哦 男孩 我能看见你舞动的身影如梦如幻我不确定自己在做什么但是 你却不同我的意志 我的约束现在开始失去 开始失去看 我正做我能做的 但却无法做到 你知道这似乎太难解释他在夜晚的街道上跳舞他在白天的街道上跳舞他在夜晚的街道上跳舞他在白天的街道上跳舞我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞人们纷纷说起西班牙语你的名字是;s rightThe attraction, half manI don&#39? 美丽的 我的家 他的家(夏奇拉;s so sexy every man&#39, 夏奇拉)哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候人们为你如此着迷所以 用你的智慧继续细读我的舞蹈于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎于是 我开始感觉到这一刻所有的吸引 所有的不安你看见了吗 这便是完美嗨 女孩 我能看见你舞动的身影于是 我着迷于是 我迷失直到看见你在跳舞当你舞动的脚步划过地面所有人都为你而注目 女孩让人意想不到 - 忽左而忽右所以 请继续跳吧我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞人们纷纷说起西班牙语你的名字是, mi casa, ShakiraOh baby when you talk like thatYou know you got me hypnotizedSo be wise and keep onReading the signs of my bodySenorita, like this is perfectoOh, su casaShakira, su casaSt have the slightest ideaUntil I saw you dancingAnd when you walk up on the dance floorNobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, no fightingShakira, my hips don&#39, I can see your body movingAnd it't;pac carried crates for Humpty HumptyI need a whole club dizzyWhy the CIAm on tonightYou know my hips don's rightAll the attraction, bonita, real slowBt lieAnd I am starting to feel it&#39, 夏奇拉)哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候人们为你如此着迷所以 用你的智慧继续细读我的舞蹈于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎于是 我开始感觉到你的存在来吧 让我们一起慢慢的舞动你看见了吗 这便是完美哦 我知道 今夜我正欢快的跳舞 我的舞蹈不会说谎于是 我开始感觉到这一刻所有的吸引 所有的不安你看见了吗 这便是完美(夏奇拉;t lieAnd I am starting to feel it&#39, ShakiraOh baby when you talk like thatYou make a woman go madSo be wise and keep onReading the signs of my bodyAnd I's rightAm starting to feel it&#39,m doingBut you seem to have a planMy will and self restraintHave come to fail now, I can see your body movingHalf animal, you know I am on tonight and my hips don&#39, say it, like this is perfectionNo fightingNo fighting不会说谎(又译作无法抗拒)女士们 今夜在这里舞动起来没有是非 没有争斗我们在这里舞动起来没有是非 没有争斗(夏奇拉!Mira en Barranquilla se baila asíYeahShe't you see baby asi es perfectoOh I know I am on tonight my hips don's driving me crazyAnd I didn&#39, it&#39, 夏奇拉)哦 宝贝 当你这样说话的时候你知道 你令我如此着迷所以 用你的智慧继续细读我的舞蹈女孩 请跳一支康茄舞吧 好像你就来自那舞蹈的国度看到巴兰基利亚的美妙景色 于是跳起舞来 唱吧看到巴兰基利亚的美妙景色 于是跳起舞来耶她是如此迷人 每个人都想像我这般 从遥远的国度回到她身边背着我的藤柳箱回来我需要让人晕眩的酒吧为何这样注视着我们, no fightingWe got the refugees up in hereNo fighting, don&#39, mi casa? 美丽的 我的家 他的家(夏奇拉;t lieAnd I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
2006世界杯的相关知识
其他1条回答
女士们,今夜在这里舞动起来
没有是非,没有争斗
我们在这里舞动起来
没有是非,没有争斗
(夏奇拉,夏奇拉)
我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞
人们纷纷说起西班牙语
你的名字是?美丽的 我的家 他的家
(夏奇拉,夏奇拉)
哦,宝贝 当你这样说话的时候
人们为你如此着迷
所以 用你的智慧继续
细读我的舞蹈
于是今夜 我欢快的跳舞
你知道 我的舞蹈不会说谎
于是 我开始感觉到这一刻
所有的吸引 所有的不安
你看见了吗 这便是完美
嗨 女孩 我能看见你舞动的身影
于是 我着迷
于是 我迷失
直到看见你在跳舞
当你舞动的脚步划过地面
所有人都为你而注目 女孩
让任意想不到,忽左忽右
所以 请继续跳吧
我从未意识 她能如此欢快的跳舞...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁完整版预告 巴西世界杯闭幕式:桑巴 与足球的荣耀...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
crystal゛媛欣er
董琳,求过任务
...?小美..
lyingman41
小星星Star丶丶世界杯主题曲是谁唱的?_百度知道
世界杯主题曲是谁唱的?
世界杯主题曲是谁唱的?会成为经典吗?
【Shakira:哇咔哇咔(非洲时刻).&#47.Africa)];--nash618总结 转载请附带出处
高清mvhttp.Africa%EF%BC%89%5D!
届时.com/nash618/blog/item/54ff:&#47,计划在日对外公布.[Wnaan)和西班牙歌手DAVID BISBAL演唱的《wavin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
世界杯主题曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
你说的哪一届世界杯啊
还是你的意思是谁唱了会成为永远的经典
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2010夏奇拉在世界杯闭幕式上唱的第一首歌叫什么?_百度知道
2010夏奇拉在世界杯闭幕式上唱的第一首歌叫什么?
我有更好的答案