.RightHeader = Chr(10) & &quot 转译回来;编号: X&quot 转译回来; & &quot 转译回来; &quot 转译回来; & Format(Now, &quot 转译回来;yymmdd&quot 转译回来;) & P

You don't have to live your life the way others expect.
Chris Guillebeau
/ The Art of Non-Conformity
I write books including
Every summer I host
in Portland, OR. Our sister event is
I visited every country in the world (193/193) through
Along the way I founded
Scroll down to read my
Follow me on
or join our community on .
Featured Article
Link: Register for the "Born for This" Spring Tour
One of the things I love about writing books is the chance to connect directly with readers. I always include my email address in each manuscript, and every day I hear from readers all over th...
Featured Article
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change a and the procedure, the process is its own reward. Advent...
Featured Article
This is a traveler case study. (Read others or nominate yourself.)
Sharon Gourlay didn't want to stop traveling as her family grew—so she gathered up her two kids and husband, then figured out how to work less and have more time with the people ...
Featured Article
This is a traveler case study. (Read others or nominate yourself.)
For almost two decades, Bruno Caumette has made his home in a Toyota Land Cruiser. He's been around the world once and is currently working on his second voyage. His stories are to...
Featured Article
What if there was one thing you could do to be a better friend, partner, or spouse?
It's actually pretty easy: to improve any relationship, honor the other person’s dreams.
Figure out what they want to do, to become, or achieve, and then...
Featured Article
I'm fortunate to work with great partners, including a wonderful design studio right in Southeast Portland called Jolby & Friends.
I was recently with the Jolby crew on a site visit, and one of them mentioned something about how they delibera...
Featured Article
When I went to Burma several years ago I stayed in a nice guest house for about $35 a night. The rate included free Wifi and a large banana pancake for breakfast. Mmmmmm.
After I came home, I talked with someone who had also been there. "How m...
Featured Article
This is an excerpt from Working On the Road: The Unconventional Guide to Full-Time Freedom by Nora Dunn.
Traveling full-time can actually cost far less than it does to live in one place. This is due to a number of cost-saving factors, rangin...
Featured Article
Last year I changed the blog’s format to a style that was more conducive to frequent posting, and my goal for 2015 is to publish at least 500 posts. This change requires more work for me, but it’s also better work.
Besides, it’s always g...
Featured Article
The best and most honest answer is that I wasn’t good at anything else.
For better or worse, I learned that I was a terrible employee. I was unreliable and unskilled.
I’ve written before about my last official job, lugging boxes onto F...
Featured Article
I appreciated this illustration on unconventional storytelling from Tom Gauld:
When talking about adventures, I often relate the plot outlining of blockbuster movies and video games.
What if the synopsis of a big summer movie was "So and s...
Featured Article
As regular readers know, I’m all about setting goals and working toward big projects over time. When you have a big goal, especially one with a clear end point, it’s easy to know when you’ve achieved it. But most big goals take time, and—...
Featured Article
Imagine your life as an epic, three-hour movie. In this saga there are numerous high points and low points, and both drama and comedy. There are coming-of-age moments and passages of growing older.
There will likely be some real challenges, a...
Featured Article
From my own 193-country journey to the stories of many other people who were kindly willing to share, The Happiness of Pursuit attempts to extract and convey the lessons of modern-day quests. This series explores some of these lessons.
Lesson:...
Featured Article
I love the principle presented by Japanese organizational expert Marie Kondo in her new book. The short version is: discard everything that doesn't "spark joy."
For all the clothes you don't wear, pass them on. At minimum, never keep anything...
Last week I mentioned . But here’s something new—a big bonus to earn at least 80,000 Marriott Points.
Until a few days ago, the bonus was 50,000 points, so this is basically a 60% bonus for doing nothing different. Of course, Marriott isn’t just being generous here. They want to compete with other offers! But since the requirements to earn the points haven’t changed, there’s not really any downside for you.
Around the Web and the WorldWhat does &The type or namespace name x could not be found& mean? - Unity Answers
Navigation
Unity account
You need a Unity Account to shop in the Online and Asset Stores, participate in the Unity Community and manage your license portfolio.
What does "The type or namespace name x could not be found" mean?
hi im am making an hack and slash game from the
tutorial and im facing an error that said : The type or namespace name `Skill' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? plz help me and explain to me whats wrong so i can improve my skill :)
using UnityE
using System.C
//added to acces the enum class
public class BaseCharacter : MonoBehaviour {
private string _
private int _
private uint _freeE
private Attribute[] _primaryA
private Vital[] _
private Skill[] _
public void Awake () {
_name = string.E
_level = 0;
_freeExp = 0;
_primaryAttribut = new Attribute[Enum.GetValues(typeof(AttributeName)).Length];
_vital = new Vital [Enum.GetValues(typeof(VitalName)).Length];
_skill = new Skill [Enum.GetValues(typeof(VitalName)).Length];
SetupPrimaryAttribute();
SetupVitals();
SetupSkills();
public string Name {
get{ return _}
set{name =}
public int Levvel {
get{return _}
set{_level =}
public uint FreeExp{
get{return _freeE}
set{_freeExp =}
public void AddExp (uint exp){
_freeExp +=
CalculateLevel();
//take the avg of all the players skill and assign that as the player level
public void CalculateLevel(){
private void SetupPrimaryAttribute() {
for(int cnt = 0; cnt & _primaryAttribute.L cnt++){
_primaryAttribute[cnt] = new Attribute();
private void SetupVitals(){
for(int cnt = 0; cnt & _vital.L cnt++){
_vital[cnt] = new Vital();
private void SetupSkills(){
for(int cnt = 0; cnt & _skill.L cnt++){
_skill[cnt] = new Skill();
public Attribute GetPrimaryAttribute(int index){
return _primaryAttribute[index];
public Vital GetVital(int index){
return _vital[index];
public Skill GetSkill(int index){
return _skill[index];
private void SetupVitalMofifiers(){
GetVital((int)VitalName.Health).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Constitution), .5f));
//energy mana
GetVital((int)VitalName.Energy).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Constitution), 1));
GetVital((int)VitalName.Mana).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Willpower), 1));
private void SetupSkillModifiers(){
//melee Offence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Melee_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Might),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Melee_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Nimbleness),33f));
//melee Defence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Melee_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Speed),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Melee_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Constitution),33f));
//magic Offence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Magic_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Concentration),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Magic_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.WillPower),33f));
//Magic Defence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Magic_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Concentration),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Magic_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Willpower),33f));
//Ranged Offence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Ranged_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Concentration),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Ranged_Offence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Speed),33f));
//Ranged Defence
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Ranged_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Speed),33f));
GetSkill((int)SkillName,Ranged_Defence).AddModifier(new ModifyingAttribute(GetPrimaryAttribute((int)AttributeName.Nimbleness),33f));
public void StatUpdate(){
for(int cnt = 0; cnt & _vital.L cnt++)
_vital[cnt].Update();
for(int cnt = 0; cnt & _skill.L cnt++)
_skill[cnt].Update();
Best Answer
It seems you're missing the Skill.cs source file which should contain the Skill class. If you are positive it exists, maybe it is located in another name space which you have to include to your using statements.
The error means that it understands you're trying to access a type (the Skill class) but it can't be found in the project, so it doesn't know what to do with it.
I ran into this when I had a forms app and a dll app in a solution. The forms app was using framework 3.5 and the dll app was using framework 4.5. After I set them both to the same framework the issue disappeared.
Ran into this problem as well. In my case, I was trying to use C# to access a Javascript class. This isn't possible. (Unity 3.5)
Hint: You can notify a user about this post by typing @username
Attachments: Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 524.3 kB each and 1.0 MB total.
7 People are following this question.

我要回帖

更多关于 quot 转义 的文章

随机推荐