英语中国梦演讲稿比赛有提问环节,麻烦大家看一下中国梦演讲稿稿,帮我看看能提问一些什么问题

急!求英语作文。友谊是人们能亨受的最大的快乐之一。假设你正在参加全省中学生英语演讲比赛。请以“Friendship”为话题,写一篇演讲稿,陈述你的观点。内容有朋友的真谛择友的标准怎样对待朋_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
急!求英语作文。友谊是人们能亨受的最大的快乐之一。假设你正在参加全省中学生英语演讲比赛。请以“Friendship”为话题,写一篇演讲稿,陈述你的观点。内容有朋友的真谛择友的标准怎样对待朋
被浏览651次
采纳率:54%
自己改动一下就行了
·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 时间:2010-04·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文。 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了趣味英语:这些问题你想过吗
&&& Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
  为什么太阳能把头发晒浅,却能把皮肤晒黑?
  Why women can't put on
with their mouth closed?
  为什么女人涂睫毛膏的时候不会闭上嘴?
  Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
  为什么"缩写"是这么长的一个单词?
  Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
  为什么医生们管他们所做的事情叫做"实习, 实践"?
  Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
  为什么在要关掉视窗时,你必须先点击"开始"键?
  Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
  为什么柠檬汁是用人造香味调料做的,而洗碗液是用真正的柠檬做的?
  Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
  为什么帮你管理你的所有投资的人叫做"不名一文的人"?("broke"在英文中有"不名一文","穷到家了"的意思)
  Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
  为什么一天中交通最慢的时刻叫"速行"时刻?
  Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
  为什么没有老鼠味儿的猫食?
  When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
  当狗食被宣扬是新的和改进了的口味的时候,是谁作的口味鉴定?
  Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
  为什么诺亚没有把那两支蚊子打死?(诺亚方舟上带有每种动物的雌雄各一只)
  Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
  在用注射毒剂的方式执行死刑时,为什么还要消毒针头?
  You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
  你知道那个用在飞机上的"不会被摧毁"的黑匣子吧?为什么他们不把整架飞机都造成那种材料的?
  Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
  为什么下雨时绵羊不缩水?
  Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
  为什么公寓都紧紧靠在一起?(apart是分开的意思)
  If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
  如果"坏处"是"好处"的对立面,那么"众议院"是不是"进展"的对立面?
  If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
  如果飞行是这么的安全,为什么他们管飞机场叫"终端"?
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
为什么太阳能把头发晒浅,却能把皮肤晒黑?
Why women can''t put on mascara with their mouth ...急急急!哪位高手能帮我写一篇题为beauty is more than skin deep的三分钟的英语演讲稿?_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
急急急!哪位高手能帮我写一篇题为beauty is more than skin deep的三分钟的英语演讲稿?
被浏览71次
采纳率:54%
Beauty is more than skin deep一些内容参考了:)~
We hear lots of people complain about parts of their body, they keep abusing them, spending thousands of dollars doing plastic surgeries. Does that make them more beautiful? Maybe it does but beauty is more than skin deep. We are gifted with those sensory organs to communicate. The ability to communicate effectively matters more than a beautiful face.
Remember, personal charm is more than the mere possession of a beautiful face. If you want to be more attractive, you need to be armed with effective communication skills. So think about it. What is the best way to put your message across?
On the one hand, we need to be aware and attentive to the wide application and manifestation of non-verbal commun on the other hand, there is a note of caution that we need to bear in mind. We shouldn’t be too sensitive about the signals. When people rub their nose or droop their head during the middle of the conversation, the simplest explanations are that they just cannot help it. You cannot associate them with distrust all the time. Also, the meaning of gestures or signs may also vary from culture to culture. In southern China, people tap their finger on the table to show their appreciation to the host, westerners may nevertheless took it for contempt or disrespect due to lack of knowledge. 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了英文演讲~很简单,大家一起想一想我要参加一个英语演讲比赛,第二个环节是评委对选手的演讲内容进行提问,我想让大家帮我想一想,评委能问我什么问题.下面是我的演讲内容:An international lang_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文演讲~很简单,大家一起想一想我要参加一个英语演讲比赛,第二个环节是评委对选手的演讲内容进行提问,我想让大家帮我想一想,评委能问我什么问题.下面是我的演讲内容:An international lang
英文演讲~很简单,大家一起想一想我要参加一个英语演讲比赛,第二个环节是评委对选手的演讲内容进行提问,我想让大家帮我想一想,评委能问我什么问题.下面是我的演讲内容:An international language—EnglishAs everyone knows, English is very important today. It has been used everywhere in the world. It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well, we will have more chance to succeed. Because more and more people have taken notice of it, the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed. But for myself, I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness, but also because of my love for it. When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world. When I read English novels, I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation. When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words. When I write English, I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese... I love E it gives me a colorful dream. I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different countries. I can see many places of great interests. I dream that I can go to London, because it is the birth place of English. I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the E I hope that they can love our country like us. I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well. If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday, it will love me too. I am sure that I will realize my dream one day! Thank you! 一门国际语言 — 英语正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就会有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很快的速度增长。 但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,还因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美…… 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。 我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。 我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。 如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。 我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦! 谢谢!--------请大家帮帮忙-----------满意有重赏!!!!!
That I think that their viewpoint that can ask you few that "you learn English like "what learning English method is" maybe enumerates the example and others concretely has what diversity " is such question , possibly is the sentence that he lists ask you to use English to translate a few and the like.
不知说啥????????扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
环境问题演讲稿(英语)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 竞选部长演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐