求如何写好一篇演讲稿关于三个国家文化差异的演讲稿,2分钟内完成,用词不要太难。急用!!!!!!

求一篇英语300字以内的演讲稿!3分钟能读完的!不要太深奥的!关于《感恩》!急用!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语300字以内的演讲稿!3分钟能读完的!不要太深奥的!关于《感恩》!急用!
求一篇英语300字以内的演讲稿!3分钟能读完的!不要太深奥的!关于《感恩》!急用!
Gratitude 英语演讲稿 【By Kaiser3344】  Good evening,ladies and gentlemen,honorable judges and distinguished guest!this is alex time!ha-ha…my topic today is to show our gratitude to people around you.  Then what is gratitude?at the moment a well-known song comes into my mind.yes,that is called heart of feel grateful.my heart is filled up with gratitude because i’m with you/your make me courageous to be myself from cradle to the grave/so now i wanna thank for destiny/i’ll cherish the flower when it blooms until falls.the poetic lyric tells us that gratitude is actually a state of mind.  Once upon a time,the pilgrims took the may flower ship to north america.they started a new life there although a lot of difficulties and hardships they encountered.after a long-time work,they got a big harvest.the pilgrims had a feast in 1621 near plymouth,massachusetts,which is often referred to as the first thanksgiving.people show their sincere gratitude towards the god,the nature,the earth,the river,the indians and themselves.moreover the 1621 feast has become a model for the thanksgiving celebration in the united states.so we can see gratitude is an action to take.  How can we express our gratitude?it’s never a simple question to answer.gratitude is a rare jewel,not a piece of cake,i know.but how can we expect such big events happening now and then?how can we be ready to say thank you ahead of time?how can we always hope to be grateful to everything and everyone for their dignity and generosity?sometimes i may ask to myself.is it moral?is it honest?is it beneficial?is it necessary?or the most interesting one,is it ridiculous?ha-ha…so in my opinion,we’d better concentrate on our life’s details.keep your eyes open to your daily life.yes!a shining smile is supposed to be gratitude.a thank-you note is supposed to be gratitude.a soulful watch is supposed to be gratitude.as far as a baby’s crying on his arrival is supposed to be gratitude.and even fallen leaves in autumn are supposed to be gratitude.so the person,who stands here giving you a speech,is also showing his gratitude.  At last,what’s the significance of showing our gratitude?a proverb says that gratitude is the sign of noble souls.wow!until now i am not that kind of giant,but i dare to say that everyone,you and me,has the right and the duty to show our gratitude to the world,no matter rich or poor,happy or sad,young or old.only by doing so can we achieve our human ultimate concern.meanwhile it obviously helps to build up a harmonious society.under the same sky we enjoy the same sunshine and appreciate the same love due to thanking and caring each other.well,does it plato’s paradise?  All in all,a world full of gratitude is preciously expected for thousands of years.why not show our gratitude to people around you?  Thank you very much!跪求一篇搞笑的演讲稿,不要太长,3分钟左右就可以了。急用啊!!快_百度知道
跪求一篇搞笑的演讲稿,不要太长,3分钟左右就可以了。急用啊!!快
提问者采纳
算起来一年就只剩下6天.预计一年生病7天。  7,包括元旦,因此,五一:  1。  试问,而导致无法念书。  5,2小时的沟通时间,那211天也只剩下161天.暑
假——在一年内,学生考试又怎么能及格呢。  2,寒假节目.就剩下的161天,一年就只剩下87天,大约有50天的天气非常热,罚写检查,每天大约1小时的游戏时间.就剩下的1天。  6,算起来那87天也就只剩下37天,而是因为一年只有365天,又占了50天,我考试不及格实在不能怪我啊.这剩下的17天,国庆.预计一年被老师及家长罚掉5天时间.半小时的购物时间,半小时的个人卫生时间,半小时的零食时间……约占去4天。  10,正好是我们自己的生日,算起来一年就只剩下6天,这一年当中根本就没有时间可以念书.一年当中看电影或参加一些有关活动。  9,怎么也要20天 ,比如罚站。算起来一年就只剩下了1天,算起来又占去74天?  其实。  4,扣除这些天数,半小时的 方便时间。  3.星期天—一一年里面有104天的星期天,那261天也只剩下211天,罚打扫卫生等等。详析如下,每天还有8小时的睡眠时间。  8.考试及测验至少占了一年的50天,一年只剩下261天,算起来那37天也就剩下了17天.另外  考试怎么能及格呢
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇2到3分钟的大学演讲稿,主题不限。。青春 励志 理想。。都可以!急用 谢谢_百度知道
求一篇2到3分钟的大学演讲稿,主题不限。。青春 励志 理想。。都可以!急用 谢谢
提问者采纳
在几千年前,洒一路汗水,这一切都由你自己决定,他便想出了一个方法、五星红旗缓缓升起的那个瞬间。这对他的刺激很大,需要太多的勇气,我们乘风破浪、骄傲。 常常读书到深夜,饮一路风尘最初的梦想最初的梦想就握在自己手上。所以,很疲倦,燃起我们的激情,千钧一发,只为最炫目的光,再坚持读书。可这自豪的背后又有多少不为人知的艰辛与汗水。最想要去的地方就别在半路返航。让我们去回想我们最初的梦想,才懂得珍惜,失落过,不要等到青春散尽的一天。家人也瞧不起他。这样,太多的热情,才懂得懊悔,我们是有梦想,只为最初的梦,当国歌奏响,是辽阔无垠的海。而这只是一个梦想的差距,要实现梦想就必须为之奋斗, 都不受重视,学问不深,不要等到对梦里都麻木的一天。 才有了“苏秦刺骨”的佳话。 是成为笑傲天穹的精灵,太多的才气,还是成为陆地上平庸的小丑,使自己清醒起来,他下决心发奋读书,一打瞌睡,青春的日子请好好把握, 就用锥子往自己的大腿上刺一下,曾到好多地方做事,也妥协过。年轻时,披荆砍棘。让青春在红旗下继续燃烧,咀嚼一路艰辛。 如果梦想不曾坠落悬崖,执着的人,我看到了它们的差距,更何况现在的我们呢,但都不能湮灭梦想兑现时的片刻欢喜。当奥运健儿站在最高领奖台上。战国时期的政治家苏秦,我们看到是自豪,猛然间感到疼痛,有双梦的翅膀,年轻的苏秦都懂得克制,有作为的少年,又怎么会懂得,才能点燃青春的高潮。在梦想与现实交锋的那一瞬间。不顾一切疯狂追寻过,我们是搏击长空的鹰
提问者评价
谢谢。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求关于钱的英语小论文,演讲稿也行!求一篇关于钱(如钱不是万能的,钱可以看出是否的真的朋友,不能为了钱什么都不顾.等等.中文200-400字,要英文版的!谢谢急用!能写下中文吗?谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求关于钱的英语小论文,演讲稿也行!求一篇关于钱(如钱不是万能的,钱可以看出是否的真的朋友,不能为了钱什么都不顾.等等.中文200-400字,要英文版的!谢谢急用!能写下中文吗?谢谢
急求关于钱的英语小论文,演讲稿也行!求一篇关于钱(如钱不是万能的,钱可以看出是否的真的朋友,不能为了钱什么都不顾.等等.中文200-400字,要英文版的!谢谢急用!能写下中文吗?谢谢
  money has no value in itself .you can't eat them ,drink them ,dress with them ,you can have your pocket full of money ,and be hungry ,thirsty ,freeze to death --if there was no food and drinks and clothes to get .  money is far from the best on earth , not even the next best.But it is very good for those who use them wisely .  It says that you can buy everything for money but---but you can't .  one can buy food but not appetite ,medicine but not health ,soft beds but not sleeps,knowledge but not intelligence, finery but not kingdness ,lustrue but not cheerfulness , fun nut not happiness ,gray fair but not honour ,quiet days but not peace .  the shell of all things that money can buy ,but not the kernel,it is not buyable .  给我加分,一个字一个字打上去的!  钱本身没有任何益处,不能当饭吃,不能当水喝,也不能当衣服穿.就算你口袋里塞满了钞票,在没有食物、水、义务的情况下,还是会因为饥渴和寒冷而死.  钱不是世界上最好的东西,甚至不是第二好的.但是,钱对于那些善于使用它的人们来说是很好的东西.  有人说钱可以买到任何东西,但真的是这样吗?  钱可以买到食物,但是买不到胃口;可以买到医疗,但是买不到健康;可以买到柔软舒适的床,但是买不到睡眠;可以买到知识,但买不到智力,可以买到珠宝首饰,但买不到善良好心;可以买到虚荣,但是买不到快乐;可以买到乐趣,但是买不到幸福;可以买到朋友,但是买不到友谊;可以买到仆人,但是买不到忠诚;可以买到灰色的头发,但是买不到尊重.  任何事物的虚浮的外表都可以用钱买的到,但是却买不到这些事物的核心实质——这个是不可以用金钱买卖的文化差异的英语演讲稿关于欧美与中国的文化差异演讲稿,适合初中生的,不要太简单了,也不要太难了,时间大概三分中左右,感恩戴德了~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
文化差异的英语演讲稿关于欧美与中国的文化差异演讲稿,适合初中生的,不要太简单了,也不要太难了,时间大概三分中左右,感恩戴德了~
文化差异的英语演讲稿关于欧美与中国的文化差异演讲稿,适合初中生的,不要太简单了,也不要太难了,时间大概三分中左右,感恩戴德了~
cultural difference between West and East(参考:Everything is relative,cultural difference being no exception.Culture,as the total pattern of human behavior and its products,oversteps geographical limits and historical conditions in many ways,and it is characterized by its strong penetrativeness and fusibility.The advancement of the globalized economy and the rapidity and ease of modern communication,transportation,and mass media have resulted in an ever increasing exchange between cultures,unprecedented in scale,scope,and speed.Consequently,an increase in universality and a reduction in difference between cultures is an inevitable trend.It is no surprise to see phenomena characteristic of one culture existing in another.As a result,some people even fear that the world will become a dull place when all the different nationalities behave exactly alike.Nevertheless,the “cultural sediment” formed through long-range accumulation is not to be easily removed,and the cultural tradition handed down from generation to generation shows great consistency and continuity.The cultures of different regions and nations still have their own distinctive peculiarities,and therefore significance still needs to be attached to the study of the individualities of different cultures against the background of their universality.

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿范文 的文章

随机推荐