喜欢阳光明媚今天的天气无比明媚的人是一个怎样的人

当前位置: &
求翻译:我有一次难忘的旅行。那天,我们去了西湖玩耍。我和朋友们一起在湖边拍照和散步。那是一个阳光明媚的天气。哪的人十分多。我认为那是一次非常有趣的旅游。是什么意思?
我有一次难忘的旅行。那天,我们去了西湖玩耍。我和朋友们一起在湖边拍照和散步。那是一个阳光明媚的天气。哪的人十分多。我认为那是一次非常有趣的旅游。
问题补充:
I had a memorable trip. Day, we went to the West play. My friends and I take pictures and walk along the lake. It was a sunny weather. What people very much. I think that is a very interesting tour.
I have an unforgettable travel. Playing on that day, we went to the West Lake. My friends and I take pictures in Lake and walks. It was a sunny weather. More than 10% of the people. I think that was a very interesting tour.
I have a time unforgettable travel.That day, we went to Xihu to play.I and the friends photograph together in the bund and take a walk.That is a sunlight beautiful weather.Which person are extremely many.I thought that is a time extremely interesting traveling.
I had a memorable trip. That day, we went to the West Lake to play. I was visiting with friends in photographs and walking by the Lake. It was a beautiful sunny weather. Which very many people. I think it was a very interesting tour.
I had a memorable trip. Day us to West Lake to play. I was visiting with friends in photographs and walking by the Lake. It was a beautiful sunny weather. Which very many people. I think it was a very interesting tour.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!成都一日内天气迥异 都江堰下雪城区阳光明媚
发表时间: 7:11:11
成都一日内天气迥异 都江堰下雪城区阳光明媚
昨日上午,成都市区出了“烘烘”太阳,但都江堰市区却飘起了鹅毛大雪。有网友爆料,称天回镇也下了小雪,成都上演了罕见的“东边日出西边雪”。由于昨日凌晨天空放晴,晴空辐射增强,辐射降温导致气温下降至-4℃,创今冬成都的最低气温,同时,昨晨全市出现了能见度大于1公里的轻雾,成渝高速龙泉山路段有一处桥面出现结冰现象。未来三天成都将以阴天为主,最低气温-1℃。都江堰下雪了昨日上午,都江堰市区开始洋洋洒洒地飘起了小雪。人们在风雪中冷得瑟瑟发抖,雪也越下越大,中午12点过,雪花大片大片地随风飞扬,密密麻麻让人睁不开眼。风雪持续到下午1点过才有所减弱,并逐渐停止。而昨日上午,成都市区阳光明媚,不仅未见风雪,连小雨都没有下,只是到了下午,天色骤变,傍晚寒风四起,天气阴冷。昨日白天,都江堰气温接近0℃,不到1℃,而成都市区最高气温也仅有4℃,较前日下降了4℃。今天最低-1℃省专业气象台的专家介绍,北方冷空气过后,盆地内自北向南天气出现了转好,在昨日凌晨出现了明显的晴空辐射,由于前期降水导致的水汽充足,气温下降导致了昨晨盆地内出现分布不均的晴空辐射雾,内江([url=class=a-tips-Article-QQ]"/vneijiang#pref=qqcom.keyword"[/url])、资阳([url=class=a-tips-Article-QQ]"/vziyang#pref=qqcom.keyword"[/url])、宜宾、遂宁、乐山([url=class=a-tips-Article-QQ]"/vleshan#pref=qqcom.keyword"[/url])、眉山等地的部分地方出现了能见度低于500米的大雾,成渝高速25到29公里出现大雾,并且龙泉山路段有一处桥面出现结冰现象。省专业气象台预报,昨晚到今日白天,盆地各市阴间多云,南部局部地方有零星小雨。今晚到明日白天,盆地北部阴间多云,部分地方有零星小雨,盆地南部阴有小雨。明晚到后天白天,盆地北部多云间阴,盆地南部小雨转阴间多云。今天,成都市区阴天,最低-1℃。
共有1人发表观点
群众纷纷表示强力围观!
迅速顶起!
---------------------------------------------------
&&&&&&&&&&
关注本帖的网友,还关注:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
帖子地址:英语翻译内容如下今天是星期四,天气晴朗,明媚的阳光让人舒适,开学已经有5天了,我交到了一些新朋友,我们相处的很愉快,但我还希望能交到更多的朋友,能有一个快乐的学期.(用英_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译内容如下今天是星期四,天气晴朗,明媚的阳光让人舒适,开学已经有5天了,我交到了一些新朋友,我们相处的很愉快,但我还希望能交到更多的朋友,能有一个快乐的学期.(用英
英语翻译内容如下今天是星期四,天气晴朗,明媚的阳光让人舒适,开学已经有5天了,我交到了一些新朋友,我们相处的很愉快,但我还希望能交到更多的朋友,能有一个快乐的学期.(用英文啊,呵呵,这其实就几句话)
Today is Thursday,sun shines brightly and the weather makes me feel comfortable.It comes to the fifth day after this term's beginning,I have made a couple of friends and we get along with each other in harmony.I want to make more friends and make this semester a wonderful memory to recall.
Today is Thursday, sunny and bright sunshine make people comfortable and opening has five days, and I made some new friends, we get very happy, but I also want to make more friends, can have a happy semester.

我要回帖

更多关于 今天的天气无比明媚 的文章

随机推荐