我们可以在蓝天白云高清背景图下游泳翻译

麻烦大家帮我翻译一下,我的空乘面试老师们,大家好我叫***,我来自****.兴趣爱好广泛,思维活跃,热爱运动,例如:篮球,游泳,网球 等所以我拥有健康的身体.我有良好的沟通技巧 所以 善于同各_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦大家帮我翻译一下,我的空乘面试老师们,大家好我叫***,我来自****.兴趣爱好广泛,思维活跃,热爱运动,例如:篮球,游泳,网球 等所以我拥有健康的身体.我有良好的沟通技巧 所以 善于同各
麻烦大家帮我翻译一下,我的空乘面试老师们,大家好我叫***,我来自****.兴趣爱好广泛,思维活跃,热爱运动,例如:篮球,游泳,网球 等所以我拥有健康的身体.我有良好的沟通技巧 所以 善于同各种人打交道最后,我希望能通过自己的努力成为一名空乘人员,工作在蓝天白云间.谢谢各位老师.
麻烦 翻译成英文
也可以做一些改动! 谢谢了
Good morning(afternoon) everyone.I am *** from **.I am a smart girl of wide interests and talent. I am interested and good sport activities like basketball, swimming and tennis,and that's why I am always energetic
in my daily life and work.I am friendly , kind and considerate,thus I am good at communicating with different people in different situation. finally, I hope that I would have the chance to be a flight attendant, flying through the blue sky and white cloud. Thank you all.当前位置: &
求翻译:旅游有益于我们的身心健康,享受自由是我们现在最需要的东西,偶尔到一个美丽的国度看看那里的蓝天白云,青山绿水,也别有一番风味是什么意思?
旅游有益于我们的身心健康,享受自由是我们现在最需要的东西,偶尔到一个美丽的国度看看那里的蓝天白云,青山绿水,也别有一番风味
问题补充:
Tourism benefit our health, enjoy the freedom we now need most, and occasionally to look at a beautiful country where the blue sky, mountains, and do not have a flavor
Tourism beneficial to our physical and mental health, and freedom to enjoy the things that we need most now occasionally, a beautiful country to take a look at the clouds in the blue sky, green hills there is also a little more flavor.
Travels is beneficial in ours physical and moral integrity, enjoys thing which free is we most needs now, occasionally has a look there blue sky white clouds to a beautiful state, the beautiful scenery, also some flavor
Tourism is good for our mental and physical health, freedom is what we most need, and occasionally to a beautiful country and see where the blue sky and white clouds, green mountains, also have some flavor
Tourism benefit our health, enjoy the freedom we now need most, and occasionally to look at a beautiful country where the blue sky, mountains, and do not have a flavor
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!蓝天白云的德文翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
蓝天白云的德文翻译
蓝天白云的德文翻译
蓝天白云的德文翻译 英语是:Blue skies and white clouds 德文:Blauer Himmel und weiße Wolken.
很希望我的回答会对你有帮助.如有不明白,可以再追问,若满意请采纳,谢谢你,并祝你进步!蓝天白云下清澈海水中戴草帽游泳的人图片_自然风景图片
蓝天白云下清澈海水中戴草帽游泳的人图片
参 &数: &
素材编号 : 1190997
图片像素 : 像素
收藏次数 : 0
素材格式 : JPG
素材大小 : 1.63 MB
(仅供参考学习使用,商业使用需要作者授权)
红动创办于2005年,老品牌值得信赖
在线客服 :
客服热线 :
周一至周日:8:00-22:30
(12:00-13:00及法定假日除外)
周一至周日:8:00-22:30
(12:00-13:00及法定假日除外)当前位置: &
碧水蓝天的英文
英文翻译shining dark green:&&&&blue water
例句与用法1.Qinghai lake : harmonious paradise of birds and human青海湖人鸟共梦的碧水蓝天2.The beautiful river city characteristic of green waters and blue heavens碧水蓝天谱写秀美江城3.For the sports enthusiast , the swimming pool and health centre are always ready for you to stretch your mind , body and soul . enjoy a relaxing drink at the poolside , and then pop into the health centre for a work out using the well - equipped facilities健康中心内设有桑拿浴室,舞蹈室,飞镖场地,健身房,具备多种先进的健身器材具自动循环系统的露天游泳池,全年开放碧水蓝天,在这畅游一番,舒展筋骨,倍感轻松写意! 4.With our first - rated quality , good management and good reputation , reputation , following our enterprise spirit of struggling , pragmaticness , pioneering and aggressiveness , we ' ll faithfully cooperate with friends from all circles and build dalian into a beautiful modern city我们以一流的质量、一流的管理、一流的信誉;拼搏、务实、开拓、进取的企业精神,与社会各界朋友精诚合作,携手并肩,把大连建设成碧水蓝天的现代化城市。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝天白云素材 的文章

随机推荐