把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢第三方登录:当前位置:
|| | | |
公益英语角
人气:9224 回复:57
骄莺英语俱乐部 简介
我们针对不同英语水平的英语爱好者开放不同的公益英语角,并开展相关的娱乐、健身、美食、户外运动,旨在为广大的英语爱好者打造一个宽松、愉悦、和谐、温馨的平台,使大家能够快乐的学习英语,轻松的享受生活!我们的英语角包括学校英语角,成人初级英语角,成人中级英语角,成人高级英语角(英语沙龙),儿童英语乐园、网上英语角、社区英语角,我们的主持人都是清一色的英文熟练的英语专业的高材生,他们将和大家一起共同学习英语,致力于提升英语爱好者的学习兴趣。骄莺英语俱乐部不仅致力于为广大的英语爱好者打造一个良好英语学习的平台,同时也致力于为高素质的人群打造一个休闲、娱乐的交友平台。或许您在事业上有些迷惑;或许您惆怅于自己的人生规划;或许您急于寻找另一半;或许您的大部分的时间花费在网络、聊天、逛街… …骄莺英语俱乐部为高素质的人群创造一个没有利益纷争的空间,在这里,你可以极大程度的拓展你的人脉关系,交更多真诚的朋友,您可以认识到医生、公务员、老板、律师、职业经理人、学者… …为什么不和高素质、有能力的人做朋友呢?人脉,关系才是您人生最宝贵的资源! 人脉即人际关系、人际网络、体现人的人缘、社会关系。根据辞典里的说法,人脉的解释为“经由人际关系而形成的人际脉络”,经常用于政治或商业的领域,但其实不论做什么行业,人人都会使用人脉。  人脉只是说明你认识对方,对方也认识你,只算是认识,人脉永远比关系低级,关系才是人脉的升华。斯坦福研究中心曾经发表一份调查报告,结论指出:一个人赚的钱,12.5%来自知识,87.5%来自关系。这个数据是否令你震惊?在好莱坞,流行一句话:“一个人能否成功,不在于你知道什么(what you know),而是在于你认识谁(whom you know)。”卡耐基训练区负责人黑幼龙指出,这句话并不是叫人不要培养专业知识,而是强调:“人脉是一个人通往财富、成功的入门票。 ------ 摘录于百度 大家都有自己的事业,或许您在繁忙的工作之余感觉自己的生活圈子竟如此狭窄!奔忙于两点一线之间的您,如何享受生活的乐趣?到哪里去找和您志趣相投的朋友?我们定期举办各种活动,如娱乐、健身、美食、户外等,多才多艺的主持人将给大家带来无尽的欢乐,我们将为大家记录生活精彩瞬间! 我们的口号:Enjoy English,Enjoy Life!我们的目标:为广大会员倾心打造一个和谐温馨的提高英语、增加人脉、享受生活的平台
Jiaoying English Club Introduction We open different English corners for different kinds of English lovers,we also hold entertainment.body-building.kitchen and outdoor activities,we are about to build up a relaxing.happy.harmonious.warm platform to make everybody enjoy English here,enjoy life here!There are School English corner,Adult Primary Level English Corner, Adult intermediate level English Corner, Adult high-level English Corner(English Salon),Children English Paradise,On-Line English corner,Residential aera English corner,all the hosts in our english corner are the best students who major in English,they will study English together with English lovers,increase the interest of English lovers.Jiaoying English club not only dedicates in making a good platform for English lovers,but also making a relaxing.entertainment platform for the high quality people.Maybe you get some confmaybe you feel upsmaybe you hurry to seek your another-maybe you spend lots of time on web-surfing.chat or shopping… …Jiaoying English Club creates an environment of no profit conflict,here,you can expand your relationship net,make more new froends,you can know doctor.public-servant.boss.lawyer.professional manager.scholar… …why not making friends with high quality people with strong capability?Renmai,relationship,is just the precious resource in your life!Renmai means Relationship.relationship-net.relations with people.society relation.From the explanation of dictionary,Renmai is explained as:the relationship net which is made from relations with people,it’s always used in political or business aera,but actually whatever industry&&you are operating,everybody uses Renmai.Renmai only indicates you know each other,it’s only a kind of acquaintance. Renmai is lower than relation,relation is the Sublimation of Renmai.Stanford studying center ever made one investigation,the conclusion is:the money which is earned of one person,12.5% comes from knowledge,87.5 comes from relation.is it a very surprise figure?In Hollywood,there is a popular sentence:”whether a person can success or not,it dosen’t depend on what you know,but who you know.”Hei youlong points out,from Carngenie training base,this sentence doesn’t mean people shouldn’t improve their professional knowledge,but emphasizes:”Renmai is an access to treasure and success.”& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&-----from BaiduEverybody has his own career,maybe you feel your friend circle is so small in your spare time,busy on working and home,how can you enjoy life more?Where can you make more friends who have something in common with you?We organize activities regularly,such as entertainment.body-building. kitchen and outdoor activities,the versatile hosts will bring enfless joy to you all,we’ll also recode the beautiful moment of your life! Our slogan: Enjoy English,Enjoy Life!Our target:We use our whole heart to make a harmonious platform of improving English.increasing relationship-net.enjoying life for our members!
TA共获得: 金币:0枚
还没人打赏
分享给好友
||引用|
回复:顶,好东西,大家都来参加吧。我已经深深的爱上他了
回复:好帖就要顶
回复:online english corner becomes into my priority of life
回复:网络英语角总结Summary on 4/8 English Corner---from JackieAfter some struggle with my poor computer skills, I finally came into Online english corner. Thanks Tiger, thanks for your kind help and patience. I have studied english for many years, but for some reasons, especially my laziness, I have not learned well till now. Sometimes I go to english corner in Book City to practise my spoken english, but always begin with &hello, nice to meet you& and end up &goodbye and hope to see you again&. There is no real main topics and ideas to talk about. But last night, when I listened the Hostess and attendees' speaking, and experienced the process, I realized this is a good place to open my mouth. The hostess Barbara gave three topics and everyone must answered one by one. If you want to give up for shying, or laziness or some other reasons, you will not succeed. Hostess would persuade and encourage you to speak. And her sincere asking makes you feel sorry for no speaking.&&So you have to make your brain run faster and look for the words which help you express your ideas. This is a good way for learning and remembering words. Yes, I knew word &contribution&, but I just forgot at use of it. Barbara immediately typed me and I think I will never forget it again. Maybe everyone is learning english, but it does not mean that you can say out. There is no shortcut for learning English. You can do nothing except practice.So if you want to speak fluent english, please don't hesitate to open your mouth. Just try!Finally, I want to thank Online English Corner, I met and made so many friends and english learners. English learned, Friends earned. Welcome more english learners to join in us.&&Share learning, share happiness!
回复:love the english corner
回复:Love this community.Pretty good
回复:topbeauty,are you susan?
回复:高级英语拓展相信为数不少的朋友对英语存有既怨恨又难舍的矛盾感情:学习了多年却难下笔、更难开口,所以难免惧恨;但工作、事业需要却使您难以放弃。如果您愿意为了事业和业务再上一个台阶而进一步提升您的英语实用能力,我愿意助您一臂之力!招收对象:高中毕业或大学毕业,具有一定的词汇基础,渴望提高自己英语实用能力的在职人员。学习资料:Time magazine、Havard Business Review等美国刊物网络版最新文章,辅以Discovery Channel等原 & && && & 汁原味且美妙有趣的原版DVD。学习方式:老师和学员以及学员之间多向交互,阅读理解、听力理解、口语练习和书面写作多维结合。每班学员3& && && & 至6人。预期目标:听、说、读、写全面提升。学习时间:星期六和星期天(9:00 A.M.---11:30 A.M.,2:00 P.M.--- 4:50 P.M.;7:00 P.M.---9:30 P.M.)。学习地点:金门路。开课时间:5月1日(星期六)。教师资历:1、省内著名高校英语语言学与文学硕士,留美研修多年;& && && & 2、在省内某著名高校任教多年,教授过本科生英语口语、外贸函电以及MBA和EMBA的商务英语;& && && & 3、英语整体水平不俗,尤以口语和写作见长。目前已有两位英语爱好者报名。联系方式: (孙先生;)Email:
回复:sorry,I think I am not susan,I am Catherine
回复:昨晚的 small party 娱乐频道 伤心酒吧里的初恋和歌声http://www.jiaoying.net/read.php?tid=1077
回复:Do you have qq number?i want to attend you !
||引用|
回复:Join us, 英语,爬山,娱乐,休闲,哈哈,无所不有,无所不能
回复:顶,好东西要顶
||引用|
回复:5月23日大型烧烤活动,详情点击 http://www.jiaoying.net/read.php?tid=1352
回复:5月23日大型烧烤活动
帖子已过期,不能回复!
看了该帖的人还喜欢看
5月28日我们有幸邀请到中欧国际工商学院市场营销学...可以用微信投票!赶紧来吧!
本论坛精华帖
本论坛本周Top10
可选评语:
我和我的小伙伴都惊呆了!
不作死就不会死
青青岛社区客户端湖滨中学九年级Unit1-2单元测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
&&¥0.50
湖滨中学九年级Unit1-2单元测试
滨​中​学​九​年​级​U​n​i​t-单​元​测​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢MWC精彩回顾 不只是拼slogan
作者: 固原市泾源营业厅 | 发表时间:
西班牙除了热情的探戈,以及令人震撼的圣家族大教堂,吸引全世界为之疯狂的大概就是世界移动通信大会MWC了,每年都会招揽业界众多通信大厂参展,包括微软华为三星努比亚。展会上除了正规产品的展出,还有许多其他亮点。比如Slogan,这应该是今年MWC上被恶搞最多的元素,先看这几家厂商的标语:
三星:What’s next?(下一个狂拽炫酷屌炸天产品在哪儿?)
华为:Next is here。(在这儿)
中兴:Tomorrow never waits。(明日不我待)
高通:Why wait。(干嘛要等待?)
确定这几家不是商量好的吗?简直是神配合!就这几个Slogan就已经在社交媒体上引起广泛关注,并且被恶搞成不同的版本,首当其冲的是中兴,Slogan被翻译成了几个版本:
文艺篇:ZTE,说好的明天呢?
悬疑片:曾经,有一个美好的明天摆在ZTE面前。
除了Slogan,华为余承东的英语秀也萌萌哒,MWC上操着一口流利的中式英语,一会儿自信满满地掏出手机,一会儿又表情帝附身,嘟嘴卖萌,在这样一个世界性的舞台上介(gong)绍(ran)产(mai)品(meng)。说句题外话,余承东在手机圈是绝对的风云人物,敢说敢做的个性找来了大波粉丝。
最精彩的应该是努比亚的光绘表演,老实讲,参加过这么多次展会,从来没有见过哪家厂商能让参展人员玩儿high,连三星影像部的员工都跑过来表白。并且让大家排队玩儿的,努比亚应该算是第一家。这里边最重要的元素就是光绘。据说努比亚聘请了西班牙的光绘大师“暗光之子”现场用努比亚手机创作光绘,于是,各种俊男靓女都开启了偶像模式、逗逼模式,各种合影,各种抢镜。你们感受一下:
当然啦,intel为了获得关注,也是很拼的。这么大的一个展会,人流量虽大,但想要持续获得关注也是需要一点“心机”。这不,因特尔的一名员工打扮成安卓公仔的样子,四处游走和参会者合影。衣服上写的“Intel inside”透露出心中的呐喊,安卓的好基友不只是高通啊,还有我大因特尔。快来和我合照,我想早点下班!
地方资讯:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语俱乐部 的文章

随机推荐