why should we playy sports.(根据提示写问句)

根据答句或提示,写出问句(l.often,do,housework,at,4:00,pm)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据答句或提示,写出问句(l.often,do,housework,at,4:00,pm)
根据答句或提示,写出问句(l.often,do,housework,at,4:00,pm)
When(或What time )do you often do housework?为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!We play sports every day(play sports划线)对划线部分提问_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
We play sports every day(play sports划线)对划线部分提问
We play sports every day(play sports划线)对划线部分提问
What do you do every day?
what do you do every daywe often play sports on it t()_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
we often play sports on it t()
we often play sports on it t()
we often play sports on it 【together】 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答.
together 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】lusy has to play sports every morning(改为一般疑问句)_百度知道
lusy has to play sports every morning(改为一般疑问句)
如有帮助请采纳?为你解答,Good luck,如对本题有疑问可追问Does Lusy have to play sports every morning
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句型转换,每空一词。1 You can’t take photos in the museum. (改为祈使句)_________ ____________photos in the museum.2 She has to play sports every morning. (改为一般疑问句) _______she _______ to play sports every morning?3 We ca_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
句型转换,每空一词。1 You can’t take photos in the museum. (改为祈使句)_________ ____________photos in the museum.2 She has to play sports every morning. (改为一般疑问句) _______she _______ to play sports every morning?3 We ca
句型转换,每空一词。1 You can’t take photos in the museum. (改为祈使句)_________ ____________photos in the museum.2 She has to play sports every morning. (改为一般疑问句) _______she _______ to play sports every morning?3 We can draw on the wall. (改为否定句) We _________ ________on the wall.4 Do your homework at home. (改为否定句) ______ _______your homework at home.5 My two sons have to go to school at seven o’clock every day. (划线提问)_________ do your two sons have to _________at seven o’clock every day?6 You can put the book on the table.(改为否定祈使句)_____ _____ _________the book on the table.7 My sister often helps me with my English. (改为同义句)My sister often helps me _______ __________English.8 Don’t eat in the classroom. (改为同义句) _____ ________in the classroom.9 At home we must finish our homework. (改为同义句)AT home we ________ __________finish our homework.10 Give me a cup of coffee. (改为反意疑问句) Give me a cup of coffee, ______ _______?
takingDoes
goPlease don't putstudy myNo
eatinghave
1.Don't take2Does
have3.can't draw4.Don't do 5.Where
go6.Please don't put7.to do8.Shouldn't eat9.have to 10.could you

我要回帖

更多关于 why should we play 的文章

随机推荐