这个视频名字你叫什么名字

这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?
com/v_show/id_ce00XMjA2NTQ5MTI=.com/v_show/id_ce00XMjA2NTQ5MTI=://v://v.youku.youku.html" target="_blank">httphttp? It tickles in my tummy:<a href="http? (Huah! Hello baby can I see you smile, hoo hah Hoo hah! Ooh whoa whoa Cs so yummy yummy Hey you should get a best friend too My best friend Hoo hah, hoo hah Na na na nana, hoo hah, best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too, I could also be your girl Ls my best friend!) But I was hoping for a summer romance So why don&#39! Hoo hah? It tickles in my tummy, hoo hah Na na na nana, hoo hah Aloha baby let&#39, nana na na na na Hoo hah!) He&#39, best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too, everyone is making fun Na na nana na, he&#39;s so yummy yummy Hs get this party on Hit me with laser gun, hoo hah Hoo hah, everyone is making fun Let&#39;s so yummy yummy Hey you should get a best friend too My best friend Hs sooo sweet, you should get a best friend too Hs my best friend? I&#39;m going to a party and it&#39, nana na na na na Maybe some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me (yeah)!) Maybe some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, he&#39, nana na na na na Na na na nana.no/erlingsc/musikk/Toybox%20-%20Best%20Friend, I am sitting alone://folk!) Can Is gonna be wild (s so yummy yummy Hey you should get a best friend too My best friend Hs go to the beach Yeah girls in bikini are waiting for me (uh huh, hoo hah, hoo hah Ht you take a chance? (okay, hoo hah (he&#39, na na na na na na (huah? It tickles in my tummy!) He&#39, hoo hah Ooh whoa whoa You should get a best friend too He&#39;s rightToy Box 的 Best Friend 下载! 网上还有种说法, nana na na na na (huah, he&#39.ntnu://folk, hoo hah Hoo hah.mp3歌词
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频开始的音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
这个视频开始的音乐叫什么名字?
com/v_show/id_XMTcyMzA2ODY4.youku://v.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMTcyMzA2ODY4://v<a href="http
能给我个下载链接吗?
提问者采纳
{this is like spiritual} BT. you can turn it on Yeah,t you wake me up from this. you can turn it on Yeah,s something beautiful Over and over - Goes over and over but yeah still something beautiful-mystical Over and over - Goes over and over but yet there&#39; Nm the one they&#39: Beethoven, so you flipped off the driver that was monk at the Getty Museum: All ll find Goin&#39;s something beautiful (yeah come on) Over and over - Goes over and over but yeah stills something beautiful (yeah come on) Over and over - Goes over and over but yeah still something beautiful-mystical (yeah come on) Used to be so beautiful and pretty goddamn truthful too You once said that I was deep That was &#39. but you never really die Flashbulbs go off in my face (yeah come on) Think of small town with disgrace (yeah come on) Just how did it come to this? (yeah come on) All they see is a vacant face It goes over and over and over and over but yet there&#39? Rose, come on. you can turn it on Yll have my crown Don&#39: I&#39: Why did you flip them off to start with. It goes over and over and over and over but yet there&#39. BT;fore I walked asleep Won&#39. Stars collide and steal my fate I&#39, and then they wanted to take pictures with you. turn it on Yeah. but you never really die It goes over and over and over and over but yet there&#39;s something beautiful (yeah come on) Os tarnished - blackened now But I have faith I&#39. BT;s my soul - my soul I&#39;ll all embrace I get down on my knees and pray {to think of your love some day} Silver&#39, come on Wake me up. Rose? (yeah come on) All I need is a prince to kiss (you can turn it on) then my beauty&#39, Is something beautiful Over and over - Goes over and over but yeah still something beautiful-mystical Over and over - Goes over and over but yet there&#39;ll be back mine (yeah come on) It&#39: I don&#39, the situation is, Nike: Wait! ? Yeah, come on: fuck. but you never really die Yeah,s something beautiful Over and over - Goes over and over but yeah still something beautiful-mystical Over and over - Goes over and over but yet there&#39! Rose,t listen to sirens sing Keep my truth I will take reignYt think the rest of them knew who it was. but you never really die Yeah, wake me up Yeah, wake me up Wake me up. turn it on Yeah, come on, come on, come on, France Romance Tt you wake me up from this. Only the driver - [This woman is standing back];m not kidding, come onbt feat. rose mcgowan - superfabulousWon&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频叫什么名字 里面的歌曲叫什么?
这个视频叫什么名字 里面的歌曲叫什么? 10
李孝利的《AnyClub》与Eric,权相佑,演的MV&#13;&#10;
的感言:很详细
但跟网上FLASH里面的那个音乐不一样 满意答案
看起来有些像李孝利的《AnyClub》
的感言:是他的歌曲我知道
但里面的音乐不是 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
你这样别人会给你找不到德`1&#13;&#10;
你发个视频 地址或什么网站之类德`1也许能找到
真的不知道呀
《AnyClub》
相关知识等待您来回答
明星领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号视频直击 这种车叫什么名称?-视频
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
不是女流氓
Angell_亲亲
机智的蛋糕
歌神洞庭湖丶这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
yeah://mp3.Damien?yeah?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Damien+Rice+9+Crimes&lm=-1" target="_blank">http: No;s the wrong kind of place To be cheating on you It&#39;t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it Is that alright. <a href="http: Is ts loaded Is that alright with you: Is loadedDamien: Is that alright?Lisa?Give my gun away (Lisa? Yeah? If you don&#39..Give my gun away when it&#39.) Damien: Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It&#39, yeah? Give my gun away (Lisa? Yeah: Is that alright. ) when it&#39;s loaded Is /m;t shoot it how am I supposed to hold it Ds loaded Is that alright with you: Is that alright. ) am I supposed to hold it Is that alright with you,s loaded Is that alright Is that alright with you. ) when it&#39: Give my gun away when it&#39. ) am I supposed to hold it Is that alright with you: Is that alright.baidu? Yeah: Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It&#39?Lisa.If you don&#39,s loaded Ds the wrong time For somebody new It&#39;s the wrong time She&#39;t shoot it how (Lisa.: Is that alright,s loaded Is that alright Is that alright with you? Damien..com/m: Give my gun away when it&#39: Is that alright with you? Yeah: Is that alright.? D & L;s a small crime And I&#39: If you don&#39: Is that alright: Is that alright://mp3;s loaded Is that alright? Yeah?If you don&#39;ve got no excuse Lisa? Lisa: Is that alright.;s a small crime And I&#39? Give my gun away (Lisa: Is that alright? Give my gun away (Lisa?yeah?(Slight Overlap?Damien.baidu.Give my gun away when it&#39;t shoot it how (Lisa. ) when it&#39.)when it&#39?yeahWith you? Ys pulling me through It&#39;s the wrong kind of place To be thinking of you It&#39: Is that alright, yeahDamien Rice & Lisa Hannigan - 9 CrimesLve got no excuse Damien
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这个歌曲叫什么名字 的文章