以发送请查收
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分急求文章_百度知道
高分急求文章
救命急求,英语高人一篇“我们的儿女”的英文短文,快!快!见文就送分。
提问者采纳
  We tried so hard to make things better for our kids that we made them worse. For my grandchildren, I d know better.  I'd really like for them to know about hand-me-down clothes and home-made ice cream and leftover meatloaf. I really would.  My cherished grandson, I hope you learn humility by surviving failure and that you learn to be honest even when no one is looking.  I hope you learn to make your bed and mow the lawn and wash the car-and I hope nobody gives you a brand-new car when you are sixteen.  It will be good if at least one time you can see a baby calf born, and you have a good friend to be with you if you ever have to put your old dog to sleep.  I hope you get a black eye fighting for something you believe in.  I hope you have to share a bedroom with your younger brother. And it is all right to draw a line down the middle of the room, but when he wants to crawl under the covers with you because he s scared, I hope you ll let him.  And when you want to see a Disney movie and your kid brother wants to tag along, I hope you take him.  I hope you have to walk uphill with your friends and that you live in a town where you can do it safely.  If you want a slingshot, I hope your father teaches you how to make one instead of buying one. I hope you learn to dig in the dirt and read books, and when you learn to use computers, you also learn how to add and subtract in your head.  I hope you get razzed by friends when you have your first crush on a girl, and that when you talk back to your mother you learn what Ivory soap tastes like.  May you skin your knee climbing a mountain, burn your hand on the stove and stick your tongue on a frozen flagpole.  I hope you get sick when someone blows smoke in your face. I don t care if you try beer once, but I hope you won t like it. And if a friend offers you a joint or any drugs, I hope you are smart enough to realize that person is not your friend.  I sure hope you make time to sit on a porch with your grandpa or go fishing with your uncle.  I hope your mother punishes you when you throw a baseball through a neighbor s window, and that she hugs you and kisses you when you give her a plaster of pared mold of your hand.  These things I wish for you-tough times and disappointment, hard work and happiness.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近比较给力的英文歌曲给推荐几个,高分急求!_百度知道
最近比较给力的英文歌曲给推荐几个,高分急求!
提问者采纳
lady gaga--born this way,judasblack eyed peas--just
can't get enough ,the timeke$ha--blow,we r who we r katy perry--e.t,teenage dream,firework jennifer lopez--on the floor adele--rolling in the deep
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
britney--hold it against me,till the world ends,criminal rihanna--s&m,only girl lady gaga--born this way,judasblack eyed peas--just
can't get enough ,the timeke$ha--blow,we r who we r katy perry--e.t,teenage dream,firework jennifer lopez--on the floor adele--rolling in the deep
比较好的行不《Tik Tok》《 take a bow 》《moonligit shadow 》《love story》《 one more time one more chance》《 if tomorrow never comes 》《I'm yours bye bye 》《fighter》《Baby》《pray》《get down》 《nothing's gonna change my love for you》《halo》《i have nothing》《 days go by 》《knock knock》《 life is like a boat 》《Valder fileds》《The Tower》《every time》
你可以自己去“音悦台”这个网站里找找看 ,有很多清晰的MV,可以找到很多好听也好看的英文歌,毕竟每个人喜好不一样,我们喜欢的你也不一定喜欢,还是自己淘比较好。我很喜欢在音悦台淘好听的歌,会有很多收获。。。在百度里搜“音悦台”就可以直接进那个网站
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分急求破解版万象网管收费系统要无毒的_百度知道
高分急求破解版万象网管收费系统要无毒的
一:教你用2块钱在网吧任意上网的方法: 1.押两块钱,让老板开台机子 2.开机后,再任务栏里找(本的连接)或在网络连接里找(本地连接)。 3,打开(本地连接)点属性 4.察看属性里面有很多东西,往下拉滚动条,把倒数第二行东西前面的那个框里的勾号给去掉,点确定 5.这时查看你的余额,查不到了~~!!!说明已经搞定了!!! 6.你可以任意的上网了!!无论多长时间,但记住,别关机。重启后就没用了。 切记.别被老板发现啊 二: 当你在网吧上网的时候,当到时间后,机器都会被锁定,这个时候你可以按SLEEP键,(不要说,你 不知道是那个健啊),然后你会发现显示器会逐渐的转化为待机状态,再按WAKE UP 键,你仔细的盯着显示器,会看到屏幕慢慢清晰,计费系统就会消失掉了,锁定就被解除了,接下来不用我明说了吧,都知道怎么去做,那就是只要不被网管发现,想上多久,就上多久. 高人点评:计费系统可以限制用户的待机,注销权限,是通过屏蔽相关选项按纽的方法来实现的,但很多键盘可以通过按键设置直接调用系统的待机或休眠命令,饶开计费系统本身的限制,由于待机命令和计费系统有冲突,一旦进入了待机状态,计费系统也自然就失败了。 三.正常启动windows,在进入win桌面时按下ctrl+alt+del,出现任务管理器,我们可以看见其中有一个名字叫client的进程,这个就是万象的客户端程序,把它结束任务。之后马上再次按下ctrl+alt+del,看见里面还有个client的进程,再次杀掉它,这是因为万象有自身防杀功能,被杀掉进程后会再次启动一次,不过也仅仅是两次。这下我们就可以使用了,机子不会再出现要求输入卡号和密码的界面。此招我屡试屡爽,从不失手,不过要求掌握好按键的时机。 缺点:只对万象计费系统有用。 四,如果你所在的网吧用的系统是XP的,关机在开机,这个过程最重要。手一定要一直按这F8键.这样子是强行进入系统。接着出来一个屏幕。你就选择:“当前安全模拟”(回车键选择)会出来一个对话框,点“否” 好了,这样就可以进去随便玩了。只是网速比较慢一些。而且在网吧里的主机还不会发现你的机子被人动过手脚。但是你要注意。一般在网吧里人多的时候千万别弄,因为这样子在主机那里显示这有空机子,但是客人又说没有。被网管抓住就惨了。/~ 五,在网吧任何计费系统都有漏洞,最主要是先要知道网吧用的是那个计费系统,再找破解的方法, 在右下角有图标中找(就是你查看你上了多少钱的那个图表),多半都是万象网管之类的软件。 下载类似软件慢慢学习,即可免费充钱,还可无限上网。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
万象网管的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 360急求 的文章

随机推荐