有关不健康的快餐应该贴上防水警示标签 防券滴的英语演讲稿

求英语演讲稿!!!英语演讲比赛,本人英语差劲,本着锻炼第一,拿奖最后的态度参加了比赛,各位英语高手给我点意见,不论是整篇演讲稿或者对演讲主题有关的,都可以告诉我,我去_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语演讲稿!!!英语演讲比赛,本人英语差劲,本着锻炼第一,拿奖最后的态度参加了比赛,各位英语高手给我点意见,不论是整篇演讲稿或者对演讲主题有关的,都可以告诉我,我去
求英语演讲稿!!!英语演讲比赛,本人英语差劲,本着锻炼第一,拿奖最后的态度参加了比赛,各位英语高手给我点意见,不论是整篇演讲稿或者对演讲主题有关的,都可以告诉我,我去借鉴借鉴!!演讲题目(主题):Wealth is essential to happiness!!!!!
The more you get.the more you lose .though wealth can fulfill our life,wealth can't
bring you all what you want.the way to happiness is to achieve your goal towars lifewithout Money.we can be happy for we have family ,friends.and true loveso.remember wealth
is impotant but not essential to happiness.
where there is a will ,there is a way!Good morning ladies and gentlemen,i am contestant No.(几号,叫什么名字)from **.i am so great honor to be able to experience this competion and appreiciate the amazing job...关于微笑的英语演讲稿-有关微笑的英语演讲稿_博威范文网
| | | | | | | | | |
您现在的位置: >> 有关微笑的英语演讲稿 >> 关于微笑的英语演讲稿
关于微笑的英语演讲稿
时间: 来源:
第一篇:Smile and the World Smiles With You 'm tired. Are you? Tired of the complaining and whining! I'm convinced that people complain as a hobby these days, instead of quilting or bird watching!
I'm not talking about simple aggravations. I'm talking the core of those who are so miserable that everything they say is followed by them shaking their heads in disgust and then adding an &I wish...& statement to their conversations. For instance, I have a friend who hates where she lives. She doesn't like the town, doesn't like the people and doesn't like the lack of culture in her community. Everything she does has a negative connotation. I did see her smile, once, but it was when she was talking bad about one of her neighbors. I was raised with the rule that if you couldn't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am trying very hard to help instill that in my children. It's very hard, though, when we are surrounded by such unhappiness! People have endured religious wars, holocausts, civil battles to preserve freedom and many other atrocities on national levels. Many of the survivors of these causes end up with a renewed sense of happiness and joy!Smile, the world smiles with you Do you still remember the smiles from someone in your mind? What’s your feeling about that? The majority of people are trying to pursue happiness through their lifetime, but what is the root of happiness? I take the strong position that one of the secrets is smile. Smile makes the world go around. It’s easier to make new friends through charming and friendly smiles. Smile always creates a good impression. Maybe we cannot remember someone’s name after meeting each othe however, his or her smile impressed us. Each of us in the world is spending every minute on daily life kind of in a hurry. We sometimes neglect love or caring from others. What makes it worse is that we don’t even have time to smile to them in return. Many people just t or show great sympathy on getting into fame or even social climbing. So it is no surprise that weariness or anxiety is around us. It is tragic that what they are up to exhausts them finally.But think for a while, is that all about life? For me, life is always good, wonderful and promising, although my family isn’t rich enough to afford money for me to buy luxuries, or go traveling where I like. There are pains in life, really, which everyone take inevitably. As the saying goes,“No pains, no gains.”Pains or sufferings from life are necessary for one to grow up. Life can never be complete without any difficulties. Life is full of sweetness, but from time to time, life is filled with adversity. That’s life. But one thing for us to remember when facing troubles is to smile. Don’t complain about that. That will make no difference other than keeping you in a worse situation.In fact, all of us are waiting for the day when our dreams come true. But in reality it’s not likely to happen just as what we expect. Perhaps, you are not a success in others’ eyes, you take no money with you or even you have a however, you don’t need to lose heart, because the most valuable gift you have is your smile. Everyone has a bad day all his or her life. If you are one of the close friends of them, and you can’t help them out of woods on the spur of the moment, what you could do is to show your nice smile at least, trying to comfort them.决赛正式演讲稿Smile and the World Smiles With You 'm tired. Are you? Tired of the complaining and whining! I'm convinced that people complain as a hobby these days, instead of quilting or bird watching!
I'm not talking about simple aggravations. I'm talking the core of those who are so miserable that everything they say is followed by them shaking their heads in disgust and then adding an &I wish...& statement to their conversations. For instance, I have a friend who hates where she lives. She doesn't like the town, doesn't like the people and doesn't like the lack of culture in her community. Everything she does has a negative connotation. I did see her smile, once, but it was when she was talking bad about one of her neighbors. I was raised with the rule that if you couldn't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am trying very hard to help instill that in my children. It's very hard, though, when we are surrounded by such unhappiness! People have endured religious wars, holocausts, civil battles to preserve freedom and many other atrocities on national levels. Many of the survivors of these causes end up with a renewed sense of happiness and joy!Smile, the world smiles with you Do you still remember the smiles from someone in your mind? What’s your feeling about that? The majority of people are trying to pursue happiness through their lifetime, but what is the root of happiness? I take the strong position that one of the secrets is smile. Smile makes the world go around. It’s easier to make new friends through charming and friendly smiles. Smile always creates a good impression. Maybe we cannot remember someone’s name after meeting each othe however, his or her smile impressed us. Each of us in the world is spending every minute on daily life kind of in a hurry. We sometimes neglect love or caring from others. What makes it worse is that we don’t even have time to smile to them in return. Many people just t or show great sympathy on getting into fame or even social climbing. So it is no surprise that weariness or anxiety is around us. It is tragic that what they are up to exhausts them finally.But think for a while, is that all about life? For me, life is always good, wonderful and promising, although my family isn’t rich enough to afford money for me to buy luxuries, or go traveling where I like. There are pains in life, really, which everyone take inevitably. As the saying goes,“No pains, no gains.”Pains or sufferings from life are necessary for one to grow up. Life can never be complete without any difficulties. Life is full of sweetness, but from time to time, life is filled with adversity. That’s life. But one thing for us to remember when facing troubles isto smile. Don’t complain about that. That will make no difference other than keeping you in a worse situation.In fact, all of us are waiting for the day when our dreams come true. But in reality it’s not likely to happen just as what we expect. Perhaps, you are not a success in others’ eyes, you take no money with you or even you have a however, you don’t need to lose heart, because the most valuable gift you have is your smile.Everyone has a bad day all his or her life. If you are one of the close friends of them, and you can’t help them out of woods on the spur of the moment, what you could do is to show your nice smile at least, trying to comfort them.第一篇:(1)I was sure that I was to be killed. I became terribly nervous. I fumbled[1] in my pockets to see if there were any cigarettes, which had escaped[2]their search. I found one and because of my shaking hands, I could barely get it to my lips. But I had no matches, they had taken those. &I looked through the bars at my jailer. He did not make eye contact with me. I called out to him'Have you got a light?' He looked at me, shrugged [3]and came over to light my cigarette. &As he came close and lit the match, his eyes inadvertently locked with mine. At that moment, I smiled. I don't know why I did that. Perhaps it was nervousness, perhaps it was because, when you get very close, one toanother, it is very hard not to smile. In any case, I smiled. In that instant, it was as though a spark jumped across the gap between our two hearts, our two human souls. I know he didn't want to, but my smile leaped through the bars and generated a smile on his lips, too. He lit my cigarette but stayed near, looking at me directly in the eyes and continuing to smile.&I kept smiling at him, now aware of him as a person and not just a jailer. And his looking at me seemed to have a new dimension[4] too. 'Do you have kids?' he asked. & 'Yes, here, here.' I took out my wallet and nervously fumbled for the pictures of my family. He, too, took out the pictures of his family and began to talk about his plans and hopes for them. My eyes filled with tears. I said that I feared that I'd never see my family again, never have the chance to see them grow up. Tears came to his eyes, too. &Suddenly, without another word, he unlocked my cell and silently led me out. Out of the jail, quietly and by back routes, out of the town. There, at the edge of town, he released me. And without another word, he turned back toward the town. &My life was saved by a smile.& Yes, the smileDthe unaffected, unplanned, natural connection between people.. I really believe that if that part of you and that part of me could recognize each other, we wouldn't be enemies. We couldn't have hate or envy or fear.微 笑 “一想到自己明天就没命了,不禁陷入极端的惶恐。我翻遍了口袋,终于找到一支没被他们搜走的香烟,但我的手紧张得不停发抖,连将烟送进嘴里都成问题,而我的火柴也在搜身时被拿走了。“我透过铁栏望着外面的警卫,他并没有注意到我在看他,我叫了他一声:?能跟你借个火吗??他转头望着我,耸了耸肩,然后走了过来,点燃我的香烟。
“当他帮我点火时,他的眼光无意中与我的相接触,这时我突然冲着他微笑。我不知道自己为何有这般反应,也许是过于紧张,或者是当你如此靠近另一个人,你很难不对他微笑。不管是何理由,我对他笑了。就在这一刹那,这抹微笑如同火花般,打破了我们心灵间的隔阂。受到了我的感染,他的嘴角不自觉地也现出了笑容,虽然我知道他原无此意。他点完火后并没立刻离开,两眼盯着我瞧,脸上仍带着微笑。 “我也以笑容回应,仿佛他是个朋友,而不是个守着我的警卫。他看着我的眼神也少了当初的那股凶气,?你有小孩吗??他开口问道。“?有,你看。?我拿出了皮夹,手忙脚乱地翻出了我的全家福照片。他也掏出了照片,并且开始讲述他对家人的期望与计划。这时我眼中充满了泪水,我说我害怕再也见不到家人。我害怕没机会看着孩子长大。他听了也流下两行眼泪。
“突然间,他二话不说地打开了牢门,悄悄地带我从后面的小路逃离了监狱,出了小镇,就在小镇的边上,他放了我,之后便转身往回走,不曾留下一句话。“一个微笑居然能救自己一条命。”“是的,微笑是人与人之间最自然真挚的沟通方式。如果我们能用心灵去认识彼此,世间不会有结怨成仇的憾事;恨意、妒嫉、恐惧也会不复存在。背景介绍:《微笑》是法国作家安东尼?圣艾修伯里的作品,圣艾修伯里是名飞行员,二次大战对抗纳粹时被击落身亡,之前他也曾参加西班牙内战打击法西斯分子。他根据这次经验写了一篇精彩的故事DD《微笑》。他的代表作《小王子》是美国人都很熟悉的童话故事。注释: 1.fumble:我们总是能看到爱抽烟的男人在自己的身上到处摸烟的镜头,用动词fumble(乱摸、摸索)来形容他们的动作是再恰当不过了;下文中提到的nervously
fumbled for thepictures也是借用fumble来形容“主人公非常紧张地在钱包搜索照片”的情景;现在如果你看到某人在“哗啦啦”地翻书寻找他想要的内容,你就可以大胆地用fumle来描述他的动作,可以说Hefumbled the pages looking for the place.2. escape是个很调皮的词汇,总是“逃离这儿,逃离那儿”, 此处的escaped their
search字面上就表示出“(烟)逃离了他们的搜查”,也就是“没有被他们搜走(的烟)”; 再看看I'm afraidyour name escapes me.看起来是“你的名字逃离了我”,也就是“我恐怕想不起你的名字了”。如果你是位老师,在课堂可能就会很严肃地对那些捣蛋的学生说上一句:Nothingescaped my attention.(什么都逃不过我的注意),这下,那些学生该乖乖地听课了吧。3. shrug表示的动作是“耸耸肩”,比如你把一个消息告诉给自己的好友时,“她听到消息后只是耸耸肩”,你就可以描绘成Sheshrugged her shoulders at the news.因为我们也经常用“耸肩”的动作来表示“不感兴趣“或“无所谓”等心态,所以shrug可以引申地表示“冷漠、无所谓、不屑一顾”等意思。比如说在法庭上,法官已经对某个贪污犯进行了判决,但是此人仍然暴跳如雷地表示抗议,那么People
only shruggled at his protests.看来“人们对他的抗议只是轻蔑地耸耸肩而已了”。 4. dimension:如果你已经知道dimension是用来表示“尺寸、面积、大小”的,那么你就会很疑惑此处的anewdimension是什么意思。不过你要是联想一下,既然dimension表示事物的“长、宽、高”等各因素,这也就相当于事物的“各个方面”了,所以此处的a
newdimension也就相当于“一个新的方面”,联系上下文,可推断出这个“新的方面”就是jailer对“主人公”态度的转变,从最初的“凶”到现在的“友好”;如果你发现了男朋友身上的一个新特点,就可以对他说到I found a new dimension of your personality. 我保证他一定要求你把his new
dimension说出来的。 第一篇:共享美文天下SmileWhen you smile, I smile, that’s the deal. I will not walk past you
and not look you in the eyes
and not acknowledge you.Instead we will pass each other and say hello. Not with our words, for t
but with our faces.I meet you and I see there is good in your eyes,
there's passion in your heart andthere's a friendly hello in your smile. And for the first time we can relate
and appreciate each other.That’s all it takes, that’s where it starts. Because I know that you will smile
and I will smile and the rest is easy.Always have a dream
Forget about the days when it's been cloudy
But don't forget your hours in the sunForget about the times you have been defeated
But don't forget the victories you have wonForget about the misfortunes you have encountered
But don't forget the times your luck has turnedForget about the days when you have been lonely
But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seenForget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right But don't forget to always have a dream 微笑 当你微笑,我也微笑,我们一言为定。 我不会从你身边走过并且不看着你的双眼, 不会给你任何回应。相反,我们互相走过时会对对方说:“你好”。 不是我们的语言,因为它们是不一样的; 而是用我们的脸。我遇到你,我从你的眼睛中看到美好,你心中拥有热情,还有从你的笑容中听到你说“你好”。这是我们第一次建立关系,第一次相互欣赏。 就是这么简单,一切从这一刻开始。因为我知道你会微笑,我会微笑,其余一切都会很容易。永远心怀梦想忘掉你失意的日子,但不要忘记黄金的时光。忘掉你的一次次失败,但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘记你的时来运转。 忘掉你的孤独日子,但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑。 忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,但不要放弃你的梦想。Embrace the new day with passionAs you slowly open your eyes, look around, notice where the light comes into your room, listen carefully, see if thereare any new soun feel with your body and spirit, see if you can sense the freshness in the air.Yes, yes, yes, it’s a new day, it’s a different day, and it’s a bright day!
And most importantly, it is a new beginning for your life, a beginning where you are going to make new decisions, take new actions, make new friends and take your life to a totally unprecedented level.In your mind’s eye, you can see clearly the things you want to have, the places you intend to go, the relationships you desire to develop, and the positions you aspire to reach. You can hear your laughers of joy and happiness on the day when everything happens as you dream!
You can see the smiles on the people arou nd you when the magic moment strikes. You can feel your face is getting red, your heart is beating fast, and your blood is rushing all over your body, to every single corner of your being!You know all this is real as long as you are confident, passionate, and committed. And you are confident, you are passionate, you are committed!
You will no longer fear making new sounds, showing new facial expressions, using your body in new ways, approaching new people, and asking new questions. You will live every single day of your life with absolute passion, and you will show your passion through the words you speak and the actions you take. You will focus all your time and effort on the most important goals of your life. You will never succumb to chal you will never waver in your pursuit of excellence. After all, you are the best, and you deserve the best!As your coach and friend, I can assure you the door to all the best things in the world will open to you, but the key to that door is in your hand. You must do your part, you must faithfully follow the plans you make and take the actions you plan, you must never quit, you must never fear!
I know you must do it, you can do it, you will do it, and you will succeed!
Now stand firm and tall, make a fist, get excited and yell it out:
I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed!
I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed!
I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed!激情拥抱每一天当你慢慢睁开眼睛的时候,环顾四周,注意到阳光是从什么地方射到你的房间;仔细听听,看看你是否能辨认出什么新的声音;用你的身心去感觉,看看你是否能感受到空气中散发出的新鲜的气息。是的,是的,是的!今天是崭新的一天,今天是与众不同的一天,今天是充满希望的一天!更重要的是,今天是你开始新生活的一天!今天,你要做出新的决定;今天,你要采取新的行动;今天,你要认识新的朋友;今天,你要彻底地改造自我,让你的人生改头换面!
在你的脑海里,你能清晰地看到你最想得到的汽车和房屋,你最向往的游览胜地,你最渴望的朋友,还有你最意欲达到的地位和身份。你能清晰地听到当梦想实现的 那天你发出的爽朗的笑声,你能明白地看出当这神奇的时刻到来的那一瞬间你的朋友的脸上所绽放出来的幸福的微笑。你明显地感觉到,你的脸在热,你的心跳在加 速,你的血液在你的全身疯狂地奔涌!你知道所有这一切都会变成现实,只要你拥有自信、激情和坚定!你确实拥有自信!你确实拥有激情!你也确实拥有坚定!从今天开始,你将不再担心发出异样的声 音,你将不再顾虑袒露丰富的表情,你将不再恐惧舞动你的身体,你将不再害怕结交陌生人,你更不会在乎提出奇怪的问题!你将用语言和行动点燃你每天的激情! 你将把所有的时间和努力都专注于对你来说最重要的目标上!你绝不会对挑战低头,也更不会向困难妥协!在向着成功奋进的途中,你将毫不犹豫、永不动摇!因为 你优秀的,所以你的人生应该是卓越的!
作为你的朋友和教练,我可以肯定的告诉你,这个世界上一切美好的事物都向会向你敞开大门,然而打开这扇大门的钥匙就握在你的手中。你必须付出劳动,你必须忠 实遵守你的计划,你必须不停地采取行动,你绝不能放弃,你更不能胆怯!我知道你一定要做到!你一定能做到!你一定会做到!你一定会成功!现在,坚定地站起 来,握紧双拳,满怀兴奋,和我一起大喊;I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed!
I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed!
I must do it!
I can do it!
I will do it!
I will succeed! I have a dreamI have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:
&We hold these truthsto be self-evident:
that all men are created equal.&I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today.I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today.I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.我有一个梦想我梦想有一天,这个国家将会奋起,实现其立国信条的真谛:“我们认为这些真理不言而喻:人人生而平等。” 我梦想有一天,在佐治亚州的红色山岗上,昔日奴隶的儿子能够同昔日奴隶主的儿子同席而坐,亲如手足。我梦想有一天,甚至连密西西比州――一个非正义和压迫的热浪逼人的荒漠之州,也会改造成为自由和公正的青青绿洲。 我梦想有一天,我的四个小女儿将生活在一个不是以皮肤的颜色,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。 我今天怀有一个梦。我梦想有一天,亚拉巴马州会有所改变――尽管该州州长现在仍滔滔不绝地说什么要对联邦法令提出异议和拒绝执行――在那里,黑人儿童能够和白人儿童兄弟姐妹般地携手并行。我今天怀有一个梦。我梦想有一天,深谷弥合,高山夷平,歧路化坦途,曲径成通衢,上帝的光华再现,普天下生灵共谒。 Yes we canHello, Chicago. If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.
It's the answer told by lines that stretched around schools and churches in numbers this nation has never seen, by people who waited three hours and four hours, many for the first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different, that their voices could be that difference.It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled. Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states.
We are, and always will be, the United States of America.Hello,芝加哥。美国是一个一切皆有可能的地方,如果还有人对这一点心存怀疑,如果还有人怀疑美国奠基者的梦想在我们时代是否还有活力,还有人怀疑我们民主制度的力量,那么,你们今晚正是对那些疑问作出了回答。在学校和教堂周围所出现的前所未有的长队是答案,这个国家从未见过这么多的人前来投票,人们排三个、四个小时的队来进行有生以来的第一次投票,因为他们相信这一次将会不同,他们发出的声音可能就是那个差别。这是一个年轻人和年老人、富人和穷人、民主党人和共和党人、黑人、白人、西班牙裔人、亚裔、印第安人、同性恋和异性恋、残障人士和健全人士所作出的回答。美国人向世界发出一个信息:我们从不只是一些个人的累加或者“红色州”和“蓝色州”的累加。我们是,我们永远是美利坚合众国。Just for TodayJust for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.”Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my “luck” as it comes.Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out:
If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don’t want to do―just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt:
they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act courteously, criticize not one bit, and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests:
hurry and indecision.Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.就为了今天,我将尽力只度过今天而不立刻去解决终身的问题。对一件令我沮丧而又必须坚持一辈子的事,我只能坚持十二个小时。 就为了今天,我会很快乐。亚伯拉罕?林肯说过,“大多数人都是决定想怎么高兴就怎么高兴。”这已经被认为是真理。就为了今天,我会做自我调整适应事物本来的面目,而不是想方设法使每一件事满足自己的欲望。当机会来临的时候我会抓住它。 就为了今天,我会尽力心强志坚。我会学习,学一些有用的东西。我不会做一个精神上的流浪汉。我会读一些需要努力、思考和注意力集中的东西。就为了今天,我会用三种方法来磨炼我的灵魂。我会做对某人有利的事但不能被发现,若有人发现了就不算数。我将会做至少两件我不愿做的事情――只为了磨练。我不会让任何人感到我的感情受到了伤害:它们可能受到了伤害,但今天我不想表现出来。就为了今天,我会过得很惬意。看起来我达到了最佳状态,穿着得体、讲话谦虚、行为礼貌、一点不吹毛求疵,尽量改进和调节自己而不是别人。就为了今天,我会制定一个计划,我也许不会严格地遵守它,但我一定要有计划。我会避免两种错误:仓促行事和优柔寡断。 就为了今天,我将会独自静静地呆上半小时放松。在这半小时里,某个时刻,我会日后对我的生活有个更好的看法。 就为了今天,我将不再害怕。尤其我不会再害怕享受美丽的事物,并且相信我给予世界的,世界也会给予我。
博威范文网() & 2014 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 防水警示标签 防券滴 的文章

随机推荐