力学习题与解答求解答!

求英语习题答案
求英语习题答案 15
1.& John: Paul, this is Mr Smith, my landlord. Paul: I'm pleased to meet you. Mr Smith: ( ).A. Good morning, Paul.B. Very pleased to meet you, too.C. I'm fine, too.2.& A: ( )? B: Yes, I'd like to. Thanks.A. Would you like somethingB. Would you like to come to the shop one dayC. Would you like coming to the shop one day3..& A: I'm going to clean the house. B: ( )do the shopping.A. I like toB. I wouldC. I'll4.What is your job? I am ( )information technology manager.A. anB. aC. /5.A: ( )? B:She is talking to Mary.A. What is she doing right nowB. What does she doC. What is she talking about6.A:The shower isn't working. B: ( ).A. I come to call the plumberB. I'll call the plumberC. I like calling the plumber7.A:The area is too noisy. B: Yes, I agree. It's ( ).A. no enough quietB. not enough quietC. not quiet enough8.A:He has got two sisters. B:( ).A. So have IB. So am IC. So do I9.A:The chair is not comfortable enough. B:Yes, I agree. It is ( ).A. to be not comfortableB. too uncomfortableC. no comfortable10.A:I'm keen on football. B: So ( )I.A. haveB. doC. am11.A:So, do you like the cinema near Hyde Park? B:Yes, I ( ) it.A. loveB. am lovingC. loves12. A:Where do ( )live? B:( )home is in London.A. they, TheyB. their, TheyC. they, Their13.A:Are there two men in the room? B:( )__.A. No, there are oneB. No, there's only oneC. Yes, there is one14.( )would you like, tea or coffee?A. HowB. WhyC. What15.Does David ( )?A. like flyingB. likes flyC. likes to fly16.A:Where do ( )live? B:( )home is in London.A. they, TheyB. their, TheyC. they, Their17.A:The shops in this area are ( ). B:Yes, I agree. They are not modern enough.A. enough old-fashionedB. old-fashionC. too old-fashioned18.This radio is ( ) than that one.A. more expensiveB. very expensiveC. as expensive19.A:How about seeing a film this evening? B:Yes, ( ).A. that's a good ideaB. pleaseC. that's right20.I'd ( ) a beer too. Thank you.A. like havingB. like to haveC. like have21.A:The shops in this area are ( ). B:Yes, I agree. They are not modern enough.A. enough old-fashionedB. old-fashionC. too old-fashioned22.A:( ), David? B:An orange juice.A. What do you likeB. What would you likeC. Would you like an orange juice23.& My uncle ( )in the IT Department. But now he ( ) on a plan for the marketing department.A. works, is workingB. work, is workingC. is working, works24.& A:The shops in this area are ( ). B:Yes, I agree. They are not modern enough.A. enough old-fashionedB. old-fashionC. too old-fashioned
各位英雄请速速帮忙解答。小弟就这点分,全部奉上。谢谢了。
BCCAA
BCCBC
ACBCA
CCAAB
CBAC
好几个重复题
&A:Where is David? B:He is having lunch in ( ) Chinese restaurant on ( ) seventh floor.
A. a, a& &B. an, the& &C. the, the
等待您来回答
外语领域专家练习题 求解答_百度知道
练习题 求解答
某工程用M5.0混合砂浆砌240厚度墙体,工程量为380m³ 根据现行消耗量得知(单位 10m³): 人工15.28
混合砂浆M5.0 2.2500
机制红砖 5.3140(千块) 水1.06m³计算该墙体的人工及主材料的消耗量
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁成本管理会计习题求解题_百度知道
提问者采纳
高低点法:高点(28,8500)&低点(16,5200)设混合成本的公式为y=a+bx则,8500=a+28b& 5200=a+16b,然后解出a=800& & & & b=275所以,按照高低点法求出的混合成本公式为y=800+275x回归直线法也是设y=a+bx先以合计数∑的形式,表述y=a+bx中每一项,得:Σy=na+bΣx&(1)  以x乘(1)式的每一项,得:Σxy=aΣx+bΣx2(2)由上面的表格可以得到Σy=83900& Σx&=262& &Σxy=1879700& ΣX^2(这个是x的平方)=5898所以,由(3)得a=b,由(4)得a=(-262*1879700)/(12*)=1126.34& &b=(.34)/所以,y=.86x
其他类似问题
成本管理会计的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁复变函数的 保角映射 例题求详解_百度知道
提问者采纳
由ai/(ci+d)=1+i,左边分子分母同乘以d-ci,得(d-ci)ai/(c²+d²)=1+i即:(ac+adi)(c²+d²)=1+i比较系数得:ac/(c²+d²)=1,ad/(c²+d²)=1两式相除得:c/d=1,即c=d,代入ac/(c²+d²)=1,得:a/(2c)=1,则c=(1/2)a由c=d,得d=(1/2)a然后将c=(1/2)a,d=(1/2)a 代入w=az/(cz+d),分子分母约去a,即可得:w=2z/(z+1)
其他类似问题
复变函数的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于一道练习题,求解答!
关于一道练习题,求解答!
某公司为境内上市公司,主要从事机械设备的生产、设计和安装业务,该企业为一般纳税人,增值税税率为17%。2010年年报批准报出日期为日,所得税汇算清缴于日完成,注册会计师在对该公司进行2010年年报审计时发现如下事项:日,该公司与乙公司签订协议,销售设备一批取得收入360万元,按照销售协议的规定:售出设备的第一年免费维修,从第二年起5年内该公司有偿维修,将该批设备销售收入的10%作为5年内修理费,款项已收到。该公司当月确认销售收入360万元。问:该公司确认收入是否正确?
1 楼在线等!!!!!!!
2 楼是不是应该扣除维修费呢
3 楼回复#2楼烟烟在网校的帖子是的,应该确认的收入是360*(1-10%)=324万元,但是不知道为什么要这样确认?产生的维修费36万元作为预计负债进行账务处理,这个在“或有事项”的这一章有讲述,但是还是没有搞懂?见第十三章第三节涉及“产品质量保证”相关支出的表述,求高人指点一下!
4 楼售出设备的第一年免费维修,从第二年起5年内该公司有偿维修,将该批设备销售收入的10%作为5年内修理费修理费应该在未来实际维修期间确认收入。
5 楼回复#4楼会计981的帖子能否以会计分录列示呢?
声明:本页面所有内容来源于网络,本站仅作收集整理,版权属于原网站所有,请通过获取更详细信息

我要回帖

更多关于 力学习题与解答 的文章

随机推荐