跪求一个网站你懂的,急用。

有哪里是下载闪光字体的没?跪求。急用、
有哪里是下载闪光字体的没?跪求。急用、 20
就是艺术字体上总会有像星星一样,闪闪的字体、看着不像是FLASH作业、不知道是在哪里能下载到这样的字体,还是做出来的FLASH效果呢?求教!~
闪光很简单的就是GIF给2个字体颜色,一帧换一个,循环,看到效果。 photoshop自带的ImageReady.或者Fireworks都可以制作。最简单的是美图秀秀,就需要你打你想要的字,然后在线选择你想要的效果。谢谢,希望能帮到你!
谢谢、对,你说的是两帧叠加的效果我懂了、但是后面说的Fireworks制作出的可以做出,字体的表面像是星星的效果不【不知道我传的效果图,您还能看见恩?】
可以的,只要你会画图,工具里有形状工具,firework类似photoshop的,很简单的。
好、有点意思了、谢谢、我来倒腾试试哈、
嗯,麻烦给分吧!
给了哦~我给了、
的感言:谢谢~求指教、大爷、 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
资源共享领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急用,谁有答案_山东交通学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,597贴子:
急用,谁有答案
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或第三方登录:跪求以下翻译!急用!_百度知道
跪求以下翻译!急用!
拜托各位了.3。小弟今天清考.从两点钟起他就一直在写论文,把房子弄得一塌糊涂!乌云满天,就要下雨了.他太懒了。5。2。4.如果我是你.要不是明天有考试我今晚就去看电影了.估计总统即将发表声明。10.瞧。9.8.有人建议会议推迟到下星期四举行。6,到周末她将已经返回中国.她说.7.那儿的经济情况变得雪上加霜,我会勇敢正视这个问题.首先一定要保证质量1!百分附上
还有第六个这样翻译好像说不过去
提问者采纳
He is too lazy.6.3,把房子弄得一塌糊涂。The president is probably going to issue a statement.10.8.9.The economy there is getting from bad to worse.从两点钟起他就一直在写论文。She said。It is essential to first ensure quality.7;clock.他太懒了.首先一定要保证质量, it is going to rain soon.5! The sky is overcast with grey clouds.瞧!乌云满天。Look.如果我是你.2。He has been writing his thesis since two o&#39,我会勇敢正视这个问题.要不是明天有考试我今晚就去看电影了.估计总统即将发表声明,就要下雨了, she would have returned to China this weekend,到周末她将已经返回中国.有人建议会议推迟到下星期四举行, I would have go for a movie tonight, I would bravely face this problem.她说.Someone suggested postponing the meeting to next Thursday.If not for the examination tomorrow.那儿的经济情况变得雪上加霜。If I where you.41, the house is in a mess
提问者评价
虽然你回答的时候我已经交卷了
但是还是采纳你的
手动光荣!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
we must ensure quality. Hs economic situation has become worse. 10. 4, it is necessary to rain. She said that the weekend she would have returned to China. 9! Dark sky. From two o&#39. 2. Fclock. If I were you. Estimated that the President issued a statement soon. Look. 8. It was suggested to postpone the meeting to be held next Thursday. If not tomorrow. 6. 5. 7, tonight I have exams on the movies, I will be brave to face the problem. There&#39, he has been at Thesis Writing. 31, made the house a mess
1.It is estimated that the president will issues a statement soon.2.The economical condition of that state has became worse and worse.3.Must ensure quality first.4.He has been writing his paper from two o'clock.5.If I were you, I will face the problem bravely.6.I have gone to see a movie tonight without an exam tomorrow.7.Somebody proposed to delay the meeting to next Thursday.8.She said that she would have arrived in China by the end of this weekend.9.Look, the sky is overcast with dark clouds so that it is going to raining.10.He is so lazy that he makes his house become a confused state of affairs.
1. Estimated that the President issued a statement soon. 2. There's economic situation has become worse .3. First of all, we must ensure quality. 4. From two o'clock, he has been at Thesis Writing. 5. If I were you, I will be brave to face the problem. 6. If not tomorrow, tonight I have exams on the movies. 7. It was suggested to postpone the meeting to be held next Thursday. 8. She said that the weekend she would have returned to China. 9. Look! Dark sky, it is necessary to rain. 10.太懒him, and made a mess of the house. 小弟clearance test today! Please you had! Percentile attached!
1. estimated that president soon issues the statement. there the 2. state of business becomes has one misfortune after another .3. first certainly to need the quality of certified level. 4. he on has been writing the paper from two o'clock. if 5. I am you, I will face up to this question bravely. 6. tomorrow has takes a test I to watch the movie tonight. 7. some people suggested that the conference will postpone to next Thursday is held. 8. she said that she will return already to China to the weekend. 9. looks! The dark cloud all over the sky, must rain. 10. he has been too lazy, makes the house in a complete mess.
1.Estimated that the president is about to make a statement. 2.Where the economic situation has become worse. 3.First of all we must ensure quality. 4.From two o'clock, he has been at Thesis Writing. 5.If I were you, I will be brave to face the problem. 6.I will go to the cinema today if not tomorrow exam.7.It was suggested to postpone the meeting to be held next Thursday. 8.She said that the weekend she would have returned to China. 9.Look! Dark sky, it is necessary to rain. 10.He is so lazy, made the house a mess.第六句改了,你看下可以不
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求_p图吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:66,518贴子:
求大神把手换到这个背景
假如你有300万,你选择住哪?浦东???宝山?可能你会综合考虑但大多数人会毫不犹豫地选择地段,地段,还是地段!所以说...........
忘词了∑(っ °Д °;)っ 算了,劳资特么不卖了
楼下的孙子你卖吧
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求好人卡2 的文章

随机推荐