关于中国未来经济发展的探索未来英语作文文

求关于交通堵塞问题英语作文随着经济的发展,我国的交通状况越来越令人担忧,很多城市都面临着交通堵塞问题,给人们的生活和工作带来很大不便.对此你有何建议请写一篇短文_百度作业帮
求关于交通堵塞问题英语作文随着经济的发展,我国的交通状况越来越令人担忧,很多城市都面临着交通堵塞问题,给人们的生活和工作带来很大不便.对此你有何建议请写一篇短文
求关于交通堵塞问题英语作文随着经济的发展,我国的交通状况越来越令人担忧,很多城市都面临着交通堵塞问题,给人们的生活和工作带来很大不便.对此你有何建议请写一篇短文
不知道要多少字,以下是本人的写作,如有不足,还请原谅.With the developing of the ecnomic,the traffic condictions in some big cities is becoming more and more worse,especially in the rush hour.People waste a lot of time in waiting the bus or in their way home.It's time the government take measures to improve the traffic conditiongs.随着经济的发展,一些大城市的交通状况正变得越来越糟糕,特别是在交通高峰期.人们花费很多时间在等公共汽车和在回家的路上.是时候政府去采取措施来改善交通状况了.In my view,first,government should broad the road to make more cars pass through.second,people should be encouraged to go by bus or bike instead of pravite cars,this will definitely reduce the air pollution as well.Third,people can go by subway in the rush hours.我觉得,第一,政府应该拓宽道路使更多的车辆通行,第二,应该鼓励人们用过搭公共汽车或着单车来代替私人汽车出行,这也同时减少了空气污染.第三,人们可以在交通高峰期乘坐地铁.In a word ,I believe that we can improve our traffic condictions if we try our best.一句话,我相信,只要我们努力,就一定能改善我们的交通状况.求一篇关于交通看法的英语作文随着经济的发展,许多人为城市未来的交通状况而担忧,你对此持什么态度?120-150词数.谈谈见解和设想.内容简单点就行,_百度作业帮
求一篇关于交通看法的英语作文随着经济的发展,许多人为城市未来的交通状况而担忧,你对此持什么态度?120-150词数.谈谈见解和设想.内容简单点就行,
求一篇关于交通看法的英语作文随着经济的发展,许多人为城市未来的交通状况而担忧,你对此持什么态度?120-150词数.谈谈见解和设想.内容简单点就行,
Traffic Issue With the development of worldwide modernization,the pace of people's life has become faseter than ever before.More and more people guadually hold a viewpoint that time is everything.they trytheir best to save their time in all ways.Because many people have to work in the areas distant from their homes.Traffic is becoming more and more busy day by day.Traffic accidents also emerges frequently.Many accidents happen here and there that killed a geat number of people.As a man,the final goal is to lead a good life.Life and survival are the foundations for a man to live well.Many trafic accidents usually caused by people's moods including anxiety,hustle,tensity etc.In my opinion,it would be an obvious loss if we don't take care of our lives because everything would turn to nothing isf our lives are non-existent.Therefore,if we believe that taking care of our lives equals to creating riches,we will pay enough attention to the traffic security.For instance,when we want to surpass a car ahead in a daring way,we will give up our decision if we say the following words to ourselves"Why shall I do like this?Every daily business aims to make me live better.If I dead,how can I enjoy myself in the future?" If every one holds an opinion that keeping the traffic safe is taking an obligation to my life,many serious traffic accidents will be greatly reduced,people's life will and must be much better too.英语作文 未来的中国会成为什么样_百度作业帮
英语作文 未来的中国会成为什么样
英语作文 未来的中国会成为什么样
Over the next fifty years, more than a century since the founding of the people's Republic of china. At this time, China's national strength has be way ahead in the United States, Russia, China, Japan, ranking first in the world. In these fifty years, China in culture, science, technology and other aspects, there are many inventions. Such as the superluminal craft, LLL night vision device, surface and air with three cars, can be in the water, the land, stealth aircraft, it can be invisible, in battle can have the very good use ... ... These make great contribution to human.The future of the motherland can be beautiful, the city, the highway interchange bridge bridge clouds, surrounded by a many- robot police, fluently d color television is already fifty years ago " antique ", every family in a stereo TV; multifunctional robots do the se the hospital, the doctor used the new treatment
school students through the computer, learning new knowledge.望采纳.

我要回帖

更多关于 探索未来英语作文 的文章

随机推荐