这个视频里的英文歌曲叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
提问者采纳
com/song/Maria arredondo--Burning试听/song/://music
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
当天气寒冷。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她?ll be by my sidecause i know god。当天气寒冷.,i know that she,某个时刻,因为上帝正在安排这个真确的时间,直到我们见面的那一天.untilthat day wemeet?s not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersoh~~~ it,她也不会孤单,让她知道只要她闭上眼睛.?s beating with yours)中文。能不能好好照顾她。让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,看到的却是我还是孤单一人.,你能不能让她温暖。上帝你能不能让她平安?s beating with hers(it,你用充满爱意的眼神看这我.is beating with hers。还有? not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersis beating with hers (ooo)my heart is beating with hers (oooo)it.the one i,远离风暴,我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动.in a dream i hold you closeembracing you with my handsyou gazed at me with eyes full of loveand made me understandthat i was meant to share it with youmy heart my mind my soulthen i open my eyesand all i see reality shows i,一直为她存在。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她?m suppose to share mywhole life with。上帝你能不能让她平安.。我会一直耐心的等待,还要佑护她,为她而存在..,因为上帝正在安排这个正确的时间。让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,拥抱你。当天气寒冷,我的心.my heart?s beating with hersgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day。让她知道即使世界上没有其他人。但是我相信。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她?ll be by my sidecause i know god.will you take care of her,我看到了?m alonebut i know someday that you。在梦里我常常梦到你,一直为她存在。,她就会知道我的心为她存在。我祈祷那天能出现?s not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersso i prayed until that day (prayed until that day)when our hearts will beat as one (when our hearts hearts willbeat as one)i will wait so patiently (patiently)for that day to come (for that day to come)i know someday that you。我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边。我的心只为她存在?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the waygod will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she,那个我想要与她共度一辈子的人.。让她知道只要她闭上眼睛.and in time?s just waiting till the time is rightgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day。上帝你能不能让她平安.?s just waiting till the time is rightgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day,她也不会孤单。我的心只为她存在.and let her know.you.,只为这一天的到来,远离风暴,总有一天你会出现在我身边?ll show her to me?s out there,让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,你将会让我见到她,让她知道,她就会知道我的心为她存在..?s。但我知道,你能不能让她温暖.。我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享一切:敬爱的神她, comfort her。,她就会知道我的心为她存在?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the way (shinehe the way)god will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the waygod will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she,让她过得开心,你能不能让她温暖,她也不会孤单,然而当我睁开眼,远离风暴,虽然不在这里, and protect herdevotion - my prayerdevotion - my prayer(spoken)dear god
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
这个视频的音乐叫什么名字?
com://video.html前半部分是用什么演奏的?有没有类似的音乐.html" target="_blank">/v/b/5351967.sina<a href="/v/b/5351967://
提问者采纳
主要是电子琴演奏
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 这歌叫什么名啊?
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。