他们通过合理饮食和定期锻炼肌肉 饮食来保持健康译英

按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &1. 我喜欢在家里看书而不是出去踢球。 (prefer) I prefer to read books at home rather than go out to play football at weekends.2. 早点起床,你就不会上学那个迟到了。 (late) Get up early,and you will not be late for school.
3. 毫无疑问,那位穿着考究的绅士给我们留下了极为深刻的印象。 (impress) There is no doubt that the well-dressed gentleman has impressed us deeply.4. 在人们遇到困难时,他会毫不犹豫地鼎力相助。 (hesitation) When people are in trouble,he tries his best to help them without hesitation.5. 众所周知,在西方文化中,交谈时保持眼神交流是非常必要的。 (maintain) As we all know, in western cultures, maintaining eye contact in conversations is very necessary.6. 这张精美的明信片使我想起了我快乐的童年时代。 (remind) This fine postcard reminded me of my happy childhood.1 1. 这场突如其来的全球金融危机给我们提供了前车之鉴。 (teach) This global finanicial crisis has taught us a lesson.2. 她不仅是我们的老师,她像我们的母亲一样照顾我们。 (more than) She is more than our teacher and she always looks after us like our mother.3. 那位穿白衣服的女孩多才多艺,给我们留下了深刻的印象。 (impress) That girl in white is of many gifts and she has impressed us deeply.4. 毋庸置疑,越读书对我们越有好处。 (doubt) There is no doubt that the more we read,the more good it will do to us.5. 缺乏良好的教育使他与这项工程失之交臂。 (lack) Lack of good education made him miss the job.6. 他看上去很低落,但老师的一番话似乎起作用了。 (work) He looked downwards,but what his teacher han said seemed to work.2 1. 你和别人打招呼的方式也很重要。 (way) The way you greet others is also very important.2. 在面试要想给考官留下印象,个人仪表,姿势是很重要的。 (impression) If you want to make a deep impression on your judge in the interview,your appearance and gesture are very important.3. 他没有报名参加求职面试,这使他失去了一份高薪的工作。 (cost) He didn’t enter for the job interview and this cost him a well-paid job.4. 第一次游玩纽约时,我对所见所闻很好奇。 (curious) When I visited New York for the first time,I was curious about what I saw and heard.5. 由于经验不足,他如何处理这情形,他不知所措。 (lack) Because of lack of experience,he didn’t know what to do with this situation.6. 应该建议学生要把注意力集中在老师上课的内容上。 (concentrate) Students should be suggested concentrating their mind what their teachers are saying in class.3 1. 你认为在交谈时保持眼神交流有必要吗?(consider) Do you consider that it is necessary to maintain eye contact in conversations?2. 在我看来似乎到了该采取措施来解决这个地区污染的时候了。 (seem) It seems to me that it is time to take meatures to solve air pollution in this area.3. 他们似乎明白了他们做的事错了。 (seem) They seem to understand that the thing they did is wrong.4. 她已经三个月没收到她在加拿大的儿子的信了。 (since) It is three months since she received her Canadian son’s letter.5. 每次他妈妈叫他帮助做家务,他总是假装在看书。 (time) He always pretend to be reading books when his mother asks him to help with the housework.6. 她正在考虑到国外深造,但他没有考虑什么时候去。 (consider) She is considering going abroad to study further,but he hasn’t considered when to go.4 1. 老师在生物课上给我们做的实验给我们留下了难忘的印象。 (impression) The experiment which the teacher did in the biology class made an unforgettable impression on us.2. 据说饭后散步有益于健康。 (benefit) It is said that walking after meals benefits our health.3. 以前从来没有人像我们班主任那样关心我们的身心健康。 (Never) Never before has anyone cared about our physical and mental health.4. 虽然这辆自行车还很好骑,但昨天却坏了。 (in spite of) In spite of the fact that my bike is still in a good condition,but it went wrong yestiday.5. 多参加体育锻炼,你就不那么容易感冒了。 (exercise) Take more physical exercise and you will have a cold so easily.6. 我从来没有看到过这么一部引人入胜的电影。 (Never…) Never before have I seen such an arractive film.5 1. 据估计大约超过 5000 人去过这个景色迷人的机会。 (estimate) It is estimated that about more than 5 thousand people have been to the fascinating valley.2. 看了杰克画的卡通画,他的母亲忍俊不禁。 (laugh) After Jack’s mother saw the cartoon which was drawn by Jack,she could’t help laughing.3. 我没有想到这位不速之客是我的老班主任老师。 (occur) It never occurred to me that the unexpected teacher was my former class teacher.4. 你谈到的那个女演员与那不是一个著名的电影明星。 (far from) The actress who you talked about was far from a famous pop star.5. 只有努力工作,我们才能解决这个问题。 (Only) Only by working hard can we solve the problem.6. 普遍可被接受的是我们的大脑越用,我们就越聪明。 (accept) It is generally accepted that the more we use our brain,the cleverer we will be.6 1. 在 这 样 一 座 大 城 市 里 要 我 找 一 份 称 心 的 工 作 不 是 轻 而 易 举 的 事 。 (satisfactory) It is not easy to find a satisfactory job in so big a city.2. 我对父母给我提供这么好的学习环境心存感激。 (grateful) I am grateful to my parents for offering me such a good learning environment.3. 你必须为你的所作作为向所有在场的人道歉。(present) You must apologize all the people present for what you have done.4. 希望所有的学生掌握一门外语。 All the students are expected to master a foreign language.5. 要鼓励学生向老师提问。 Students should be encouraged to ask their their teachers question.6. 听说那场出人意料的大会造成了 200 多人失去了家园。 (cause) It is said that the unexpected fire has caused more than two hundred people to lose their home.7 1. 直到 20 世纪后半叶,他的这个想法才被普遍接受。 (Not until…) Not until the second half of the twentieth century was his idea generally accepted.2. 直到他通过了驾驶考试,我才知道他努力工作。 (Not until) Not until he passed the driving test did I know he worked hard.3. 当战争终于结束时,那个国家发现它正面临着各种各样的问题。 (face) When the war was over,that country found it was facing different kinds of problems.4. 教室外面太闹了,我根本不能集中思想听 Smith 教授做的讲座。 (so…that) It is so noisy outside the classroom that I can’t listen to Smith professor’s lecture in concentration.5. 尽管他病了,但是他仍旧一小时又一小时地坚守自己的岗位。 (stick to 坚守) Although he was ill,he still sticked to his post one hour after another.6. 知道他在车祸中受了伤,他才明白遵守交通规则很重要。 (Not until) Not until he was injured in the accident did he know it is very important to follow the traffic rules.8 1. 正在采取行动以防止苏州河的水进一步污染。 (prevent) Action is being taken to prevent the Suzhou River from being polluted.2. 必须采取积极措施来帮助那些落后的学生。 (measures) Action measures should be taken to help those students who have fallen behind.3. 他对什么事都感到好奇。 (curious) He is curions about everything.4. 我们的童年总是充满了甜蜜的回忆。 (fill) Our childhood is always filled with sweet memories.5. 努力学习,你就会取得进步。 Study hard and you will make progress.6. 这个地区的巨大变化给外宾留下了深刻的印象。 (impression) The great changes in this area made a deep impression on the foreigners.9 1. 这张照片使我想起了我在乡下度过的日子。 (remind) This photo reminded me of my days in the countryside.2. 据报道,这个地区历史上发生过多次地震。 (report) It is reported in the newspaper that many earthquakes happened in this area throughout the history.3. 显而易见,吸烟有害于健康。 (it) It is obvious/clear/apparent that smoking is bad for health.4. 做志愿者的经历让我受益匪浅。 (benefit) The experience of being volunteer benefited me greatly.5. 只有仔细的观察(observe),我们才能找到这个问题的关键。 (Only) Only through careful observation can we find the answer to the question.6. 老师刚要分发试卷,这时候手机铃声响了。 (…when…) The teacher was about to give away the papers when the mobile phone rang.10 1. 很显然,应该鼓励学生把课堂上所学到的知识运用到生活中去。 (clear) It is clear that students should be encouraged to apply what they have learnt in class to practice.2. 正要付钱时,我发现我的信用卡不见了。 (?when?) I was about to pay the money when I found my credit card had disappeared.3. 那本蓝色封面的词典不是我的。 (which) The book of which the cover is blue doesn’t belong to me.4. 听说昨天他闹情绪,没来上班。 (absent) I hear that he was in low spirits so he was absent from his work.5. 他总是全力以赴面对挑战,这使大家印象深刻。 (which) He always goes out to face challenges which impresses us deeply.6. 直到他给我写了封信,我才知道他在国外的情况。 (Not until) Not until he wrote a letter to me did I know his life abroad.11 1. 这部电影百看不厌,它让人们想起了童年时光。 (remind) This film is worth seeing a hundred time which reminds people of their childhood.2. 我刚要关掉电视,这是一档新闻节目引起了我的注视。 (when) I was about to turn off the TV when a news programme caught my interest.3. 他迫不及待地要回家告诉家人这个好消息。 (wait) He could’t wait to go home to tell his family this good news.4. 每当妈妈叫他做家务,他总是假装在看书。 (Every time) Every time his mother asks him to help do with the housework,he always pretends to be reading books.5. 我们只有努力奋斗才能使自己的理想变为现实。 (Only) Only by striving hard can we turn our dreams into realities.6. 这是他第一次在校运动会上获得冠军称号。 (It) It is first time that he has won a championship at the school sports meeting.12 1. 收集钱币使我受益匪浅。 (benefit) Collecting coins benefits me deeply.2. 只有通过了面试你才能被那所著名的大学录取。 (Only) Only by passing the interview can you be admitted to that famous university.3. 那场突如其来的地震使得数以千计的人无家可归。 (cause) That sudden earthquake caused thousand of people to lose their homes.4. 显而易见,因特网人们的日常生活中起着非常大的作用。 (obvious) It is obvious that Internet plays an important part in people ’s daily lives.5. 直到 2 年后他才在纽约住下来。 (Not until) Not until two years later did he stay in New York.6. 据报道 2008 年越来越多的大学生去边远地方工作。 (It) It is reported that more and more college students went to remote areas to work in 2008.13 1. 我从来不知道这个城市有那么美丽。 (Never) Never before have I known such a beautiful city.2. 运动员是否能准时举行还是一个问题。 (remain) Whether the sports meeting will be hold on time remains a problem.3. 跟他争论是于事无补的。 (It) It is no use arguing with him.4. 是不是明天举行生日晚会还不得而知。 (remain) Whether the birthday party will be hold tomorrow remains unknown.5. 毫无疑问,应该鼓励年轻人按照自己的特长选择职业。 (encourage) There is no doubt that young people should be encouraged to choose their careers according to their strong points.6. 老师使她相信她儿子因学习努力已经被提前录取进入大学。 (assure) The teacher assured her that her son had been admitted to the university because of his hard work.14 1. 他是否会通过这次考试尚不清楚。 (remain) Whether he will pass the exam remains unclear.2. 我们学校规定,学生在学校必须穿校服。 (make it a rule) Our school makes it that students must wear school uniforms in school.3. 在考试中越是冷静,就越少出错。 (the more?the more) The calmer you are in the test,the fewer mistakes you will make.4. 承蒙你帮我学习英语,我不甚感激。 (appreciate) I’d appreciate it if you could help me study English.5. 这台电脑一直好用,但昨天坏了。 (wrong) This computer is yesterday. still in a good condition,but it went wrong6. 他向我们保证,他会努力学习,并且取得更大进步。 (assure) He assured us that he would study hard and make greater progress.15 1. 我们的祖国从来没有像今天这样强大。 (Never) Never before has our country been so strong as it is today.2. 电子邮件和电话一样,在人们的日常交往中起着重要的作用。 (role) E-mail plays an important role in daily communication as same as telephone.3. 应该注意把注意力集中在老师课堂上讲的内容。 (attention) Attention should be paid to concentrating on what teachers are saying in class.4. 听到 2010 年世博会在上海举行时,我们欣喜若狂。 ( be on top of the world) We were on top of the world when we heard the 2010 Expo would be held in Shanghai.5. 在阳光下看书对你的眼睛有损害。 (damage) Reading books in the sun does bad to your eyes.6. 经常大声朗读英语是明智的。 (wise) It is wise for you to read English loudly frequently.16 1. 只有那些为科学献身的人们才会明白科学的真谛。 (Only) Only those people who devote their lives to science would understand the true meaning of science.2. 毋庸置疑,越读书对我们越有好处。 (doubt) There is no doubt that the more we read,the more good it will do to us.3. 他们是否参加这次求职面试尚不得而知。 (remain) Whether they will enter for this job interview remains unknown.4. 你和老同学老死不相往来,是不对的。 (It) It is wrong of you that you don’t keep in touch with your former classmate.5. 他向我们保证他说话算数。 (guarantee) He guaranteed that he would keep his word.6. 为了保持健康,经常锻炼身体,是非常必要的。 (fit) To keep fit,it is very necessary for us to take physical exercise.17 1.千万要把书本只是运用到实践中去。 (apply) Be sure to apply what you have learnt from books to practice.2.据报纸报道,这些电子产品均保质 5 年。 (guarantee) It is reported in the newspaper that these electronic products will be guaranteed for five years.3.希望这里的志愿者都精通英语。 (commmand) All the volunteers here have a good command of English.4.我们打算开个派对来祝贺 Helen 获得这场比赛的胜利。 (congratulate) We plan to have a party to congratulate Helen on winning the game.5.给我印象最深的是中国人对未来满怀信心。 (confident) What makes me a deep impression is that Chinese are full of confident of future.6.他把毕生精力花在医学研究上并且取得了很大成就。 (devote) He devoted all his time to studying medicine and made great achievements.18 1. 你根本不用愁眉不展,一切看起来都有条不紊。 (order) You should not be very worried about because everything looks in good order.2. 我现在急需一台电脑,可我买不起。 (afford) Now I need a computer very much ,but I can’t afford it.3. 这些天杰克正忙于筹备他的婚礼。 (busy) These days Jack is busy preparing for his wedding.4. 只有持之以恒地锻炼才能使人延年益寿。 (Only) Only by taking persistent exercise can people live longer.5. 给他这么多钱毫无意义。 (point) There is no point in giving him so much money.6. 这是我们宇航员第一次在太空行走。 (It?) It is the first time that our astronauts have walked in space.19 1. 我们正在散步突然下起大雨。 (?when) We were walking when it suddenly rained.2. 我们一心一意地帮助他们不求回报。 (devote) We devoted our energy to helping them without asking for anything in return.3. 这多可惜啊,这么多古建筑在战争中遭到了破坏。 (pity) It is a pity that so many ancient buildings were destroyed during the war.4. 下午 5 点之后,有课不准进入博物馆。 (admit) After 5 p.m.,visitors are not admitted to the museum.5. 桂林漓江,沿岸的风光就像一幅美丽的风景画。 (like) The scenery along the Li River in Guilin like a beautiful landscape painting.6. 去年,爷爷开始谢顶了。 (bald) Last year,Grandfather began to go bald.20 1. 如今,农民工发挥着越来越重要的作用。 (role) Nowadays,farmer workers are playing a more and more important role.2. 你为地震的灾民捐了这么多钱,真是慷慨。 (devote) It is generous of you that you have devoted so much money to the victims in the earthquake.3. 我们从未见过这么严重的食品问题。 (Never) Never before have I seen such serious problem about food.4. 喝水有益于健康。 (good) Is it good for your health to drink water?5.我们非常感激出租车司机救了我们儿子的命。 (grateful) We are very grateful to the taxi driver for saving our son’s life.6 她演奏这首古典乐曲到了炉火纯青的地步,每个人留下了深刻印象。 (impression) She played the classical music very perfectly and it made a deep impression on everyone.21 1.依我看来,只有大量实践,我们才能提前完成任务。 (opinion) In my opinion,only by practicing more can we finish the task in advance.2.毫无疑问,将采取积极措施防止这种事的再次发生。 (prevent) There is no doubt that active measures will be taken to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.3.花了一个多世纪的时间科学家才实现了在宇宙飞行的梦想。 (realize) It took scientists more than a century to realize the dream of flying in space.4.那未能通过这次考试的原因是他没有好好复习这些课文。 (reason) The reason why he failed to pass the exam was he hadn’t gone over.5. 这个电影明星深受年轻人的喜爱。 (popular) The film star is very popular with young people.6. 这场事故表明,许多人仍然未对新的交通法则给予足够的重视。 ( pay attention to) This accident shows that many people still haven’t paid attention to new traffic rules.22 1. 我校规定,学生不许讲手机带进校园。 (allow) Our school makes it a rule that our students aren’t allowed to bring their mobile phones to our campus.2. 多可惜,在我离开之前,你回不来。 (pity) It is a pity that you can’t come back before I leave.3. 你能将自行车借给我的话,我将十分感激你。 (appreciate) I’d appreciate it if you could lend your bike to me.4. 我没有想到在这些偏僻地区有这么多孩子上不起学。 (afford) It never occurred to me that so many children couldn’t afford to go to school in these remote areas.5. 艾菲森 (Iverson) 身材虽矮, 但是作为篮球运动员, 他却无与伦比。 (beyond) Iverson is short,but as a basketball player,he is beyond comparison.6. 据报道另一座横跨长江的新桥已在建设之中。 (construction) It is reported that another new bridge over the Yangtze River is under construction.23 1. 他从未想到他被拒绝的原因是他不会用电脑。 (occurr) It never occurred to him that the reason why he was refused was that he couldn’t use the computer.2. 运动会否被推迟到了周五,仍然不得而知。 (remain) Whether the sports meeting will be put off till next Friday remains unknown.3. 人们相信,因特网在人们的日常生活中正起着重要作用。 (believed) It is believed that Internet is playing an important part in people ’s daily life.4. 据他口音(accent)来判断,他是日本人。 (judge) Judging from his accent,he is a Japanese.5. 尽管身体还很虚弱,他还是把所有精力全用在科学实验上。 (in spite of) In spite of the fact that he is very weak,he still devotes all his energy to scientific experiments.6. 我希望尽快收到你的照片。 (hope) I hope to receive your photos as soon as possible.24 1. 在你做决定之前请考虑一下我的感受。 (account) Before you makea decision,please take my feelings into account.2. 就我记忆所及,她各门学科都比班上其他同学好。 (ahead) As far as I remember,she is ahead of any other students in every subject in her class.3. 我很高兴被聘请担任北京奥运会的口译员。 (act) I’m glad to be invited to stay in the interpreter in the Beijing Olympics.4. 医生建议他康复后再出院。 (advise) The doctor advised him to stay in the hospital until he recovered.5. 这位科学家终日废寝忘食地埋首于研究。 (absorb) This scientist forgot his meals and sleep and was absorbed in his research.6. 与中国人不同,英国人喜欢在茶里加牛奶和糖。 (add) English is different from Chinese because they enjoy adding milk and sugar to tea.25 1. 边开车边打手机是交通规则的。 (against) Using a cell phone while you are driving is against the traffic rules.2. 游客只有乘坐直升飞机才能到达山顶。 (accessible) The top of the mountain is accessible to tourists by helicopter.3. 那个撞倒老奶奶的驾驶员承认开车前喝了酒。 (admit) The driver who hit the old woman admitted drinking before driving.4. 必须立即采取行动以减少台风带来的损失。 (action) Action should be taken to reduce the losing by typhoon.5. 他很独立,所以他不允许任何人牵着他的鼻子走。 (allow) He is very independent,so he doesn’t allow anyone to lead his nose to go.6. 既然我们还年轻,就不应该太害怕犯错误。 (afraid) Since we are still young,so we shouldn’t be very afraid of making mistake.26 1. 商店里的商品琳琅满目,让我们眼花缭乱。 (accustomed) We are not accustomed to many kinds of goods in the shop.2. 显然,人人都钦佩他那绝妙的幽默感。 (admire) Apparently,everybody admired him for his wonderful humour.3. 你有没有想到过你现在不努力,将来就会一事无成吗?(occur) Did it occur to you that if you didn’t work hard now,you would achieve nothing?4. 有必要每天吃维生素片吗?(necessary) Is it necessary to take vitamin pills every day?5. 只有从所犯错误中吸取教训,我们才能避免犯同样的错误。 (Only) Only by drawing a lesson from mistakes which we made can we avoid making the same mistake.6. 这个班级由 50 个年龄在 15 到 20 岁的学生组成。 (range) This class is made up of 50 students whose ages range from 15 to 20.27 1. 不管怎样,我们原则上同意你的意见。 (agree) Anyway,we agree to your opinion in principle.2. 在旧社会,出身贫寒的人很少有受教育的机会。 (access) Those who came from poor familities had little access to education in the old society.3. 他的生活方式无法适应公司的要求,只得辞职。 (adapt) He couldn’t adapt his life style to the demand of his company,so he had to resign.4. 他付不起 1000 元一日的房租。 (afford) He can’t afford one thousand yuan a month for the house.5. 他早在二十多岁时就已经在工程学领域取得了巨大成就。 (achievement) He had great achievement in engineering area in his twenties.6. 充分利用太阳能是节约能源的途径之一。 (advantage) Taking full advantage of solar energy is one of the way to save energy.28 1. 我已经安排了一辆出租车去机场接你。 (arrange) I have arranged for a taxi to meet you at the airport.2. 教师指定学生写一篇有关切身体验的作文。 (assign) The teacher assigned his students to write a composition about their own experience.3. 你该就刚才的所作所为向在场的人道歉。 (appologize) You should apologize to the people present for what you have done.4. 他要我注意疏忽的地方。 (attention) He asked me to pay attention to what I had neglected.5. 尽管他很忙,他还是每天抽出一点时间读英语。 (as) As busy he is,he spares a little time to read English every day.6. 应该鼓励学生将课堂所学知识运用到实践中去。 (apply) Students should be encouraged to apply what they have learnt in class to practice.29 1. 看到他在音乐会上的精彩演出,我们惊讶不已。 (amaze) Seeing his wonderful performance at the concert,we were amazed at it.2. 他为自己食言而感到羞愧不已。 (ashamed) He was much ashamed of breaking his word.3. 他与我争论是否应该鼓励人们养宠物。 (argue) He argues with me about whether people should be encouraged to raise pets.4. 政府呼吁从节约用水。 (appeal) The government is appealing to everyone to save water.5. 出乎意料的是,他对我们采取友善的态度。 (attitude) To our unexpection,he took the friendly attitude to us.6. 我向你保证这项计划会成功。 (assure) I assure you that this project will success.30 1. 今天下午我没空,我和牙医有约。 (appointment) I will not be free this afternoon because I have made an appointment with a dentist.2. 别闯红灯,否则你要被罚款的。 (or) Don’t jump the red light,or you will be fined.3. 他企图隐瞒事实,结果却为此付出了沉重的代价。 (attempt) He attemped to hide facts only to pay a heavy price for it.4. 如有可能,我想听听王教授对我的作文的建议。 (ask) If it is possible,I want to ask Professor Wang for advice about my composition.5. 他生病了,没有胃口吃完饭。 (appetite) He was ill,so he had no appetite for dinner.6. 一到澳大利亚,他就打电话向父母报平安。 (arrival) On his arrival in Australia,he called his parents to tell them that he was safe.31 1. 如果你能帮我学习英语我将不胜感激。 (appreciate) I would appreciate it if you could help me learn English.2. 学生们急于知道期末考试成绩。 (anxious) The students were anxious for the result of the final examination.3. 我对是否接受邀请拿不定主意。 (hesitate) I hesitate whether to accept the invitation.4. 教师应该鼓励学生尝试各种课外活动。 (encourage) Teachers should encourage students to try all kinds of after-school activities.5. 由于缺少蛋白质,你的头发没有光泽。 (lack) For lack of protein,your hair is less shiny.6. 这些歌常使我们回忆起美好的童年。 (remind) These songs aften remind us of our happy childhood.32 1 在英语课上,老师经常教我们如何和外国朋友交流。 (in passive voice) In English class,we are often taught by our teachers how to communicate with foreign friends.2.这部以真人真事为原型的电影很感人。 (base) This film is moving which is based on a true story.3.众所周知,知识始于实践。 (begin) As we all know,knowledge begins with practice.4.一直想方设法讨好老板,真让我厌烦。 (bore) I always try every means to please my boss which bores me.5.这个获胜者因她的画而获得了一等奖。 (award) This winner was awarded the first prize for her picture.6.政府显然正积极采取措施解决污染的问题。 (obvious) It is obvious that the government is taking active measures to solve the pollution.33 1. 这个地区 3 至 6 岁的儿童都在幼儿园学习。 (range) The children ranging in age from 3 to 6 study in the kindergarten.2. 这些广告旨在吸引消费者购买产品。 (appeal) These advertisement are intended to appeal to customers to buy their products.3. 无论如何你离开家时,一定要确定煤气关了。 (make sure) Whenever you leave your home,make sure to turn off the gas.4. 直到他被告知了这个好消息,他才相信我们说的是真的。 (Not until) Not until he was told this good news did he believe what we said was true.5. 做志愿者的经历让我受益匪浅。 (benefit) The experiment of working as a volunteer benefited me greatly.6. 无论你到何处,都要牢记在心:入国问禁,入乡随俗。 (bear) Wherever you go,you should bear in mind that when in Rome,do as the Romans do.34 1. 一些减肥广告已经在电视上停播了。 (ban) Some advertisements on losing weight have been banned from being shown.2. 人们普遍认为吸烟有害健康。 (It??) It is generally thought that smoking is bad for health.3. 显而易见,这个国家的人每时每刻都可喝到新鲜的牛奶。 (available) It is obvious that fresh milk is available to the people in this country at any moment.4. 昨天发生的事怪不得孩子们。 (blame) The children shouldn’t be blamed for what happened yesterday.5. 由于大雾,从上海飞往北京的航班延误了近 2 小时。 (because of) Because of heavy fog,the flight from Shanghai to Beijing was delayed for nearly 1 hours.6. 正要付钱时,我的信用卡不见了。 (when) I was about to pay the money when I found my credit card was missing.35 1. 那本蓝封面的词典不是我的。 (belong) The book of which the cover is blue doesn’t belong to me.2. 所有公共汽车驾驶员都必须对每个乘客的安全负责。 (responsible) All the bus driver must be responsible for every pessenger’s safety.3. 如果你能帮我,我将不胜感激。 (appreciate) I’d appreciate it very much if you could help me.4. 中国在国际事务中正发挥着越来越重要的作用。 (role) China is playing an important role in international affairs.5. 毫无疑问,老师的言行将对学生的成长产生很大的影响。 (doubt) There is no doubt that what teachers say will have a great effect on the growth of their students.6. 他很少听从别人的建议,总是我行我素。 (Seldom) Seldom does he take others’ advice and he always does everthing in his own way.36 1. 在这所学校里,所有的学生都与众不同。 (different) All the students are different from each other in this school.2. 处于困境时,越怕越糟。 (the more??) When in trouble,the more fearful you are,the worse the situation will be become.3. 如果我们有勇气去追求梦想,所有的梦想都能成真。 (pursue) All the dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.4. 不是我不想去,而是我没空。 (but) Not that I don’t want to do,but that I have no time.5. 我们应该记住:与他人谈话时要敞开心扉,真诚待人。 (it) We should keep it in mind that we should be open and honest with others in a conversation.6. 我想你不是很清楚这对我有多么重要。 (aware) I don’t think that you are fully aware of how important it is to me.37 1. 这部历史小说引人入胜,我简直爱不释手。 (bear) This historical novel is so attractive that I can’t bear putting it down.2. 他从图书馆借了一些参考书而不是侦探小说。 (borrow) He borrowed not some reference books but detective.3. 过了许多年这一秘密才被泄露出来。 (before) It was long years before this secret was revealed.4. 我尽量避免遇到他,因为他总是使我厌烦。 (avoid) I try my best to avoid meeting him because he always bores me.5. 我多么怀念我在家乡度过的日子。 (miss) How I miss the days which I spent in my hometown.6. 我的自行车坏了,所以我不得不步行回家。 (choice) My bike was wrong,so I had no choice but to walk home.38 1. 为了做一个合格的班主任,你获得一点心理学知识是必要的。 (it) To work as a qualified class teacher,it is necessary for you to get a little knowledge about psychology.2. 随着科学技术的进步,电影已经不像从前受观众们欢迎。 (popular) With the advancement of science and technology,films aren’t as popular with audience as before.3. 你不擅长说话不要紧, 只要你真诚和具有幽默感, 你一定会交上真正的朋友。 (so long as) It doesn’t matter that you aren’t good at speaking.So long as you are sincere and have a sense of humour.4. 每天朗读半小时英语很有必要。 (It) It is very necessary to read English half an hour every day.5. 孩子成功的关键是学会对自己做的事情负责。 (responsible) The key to children’s success is to learn to be responsible for what they have done.6. 使我惊讶的是,他并不受同事的欢迎。 (popular) To our surprise,he isn’t popular with his colleague.39 1. 由于维修,这个建筑物现在不对外开放。 (accessible) As the building is being repaired,this structure isn’ t accessible to visitors now.2. 直到意识到自己的错误,Tom 才找到解决问题的办法。 (Not until) Not until he realized his mistakes did Tom find the way to solve the problem.3. 显而易见,你掌握的词汇量越大,表达也就越清楚。 ( the more ?? the more) It is obvious that the larger vocabulary you have,the more clearly you will express yourself.4. 早睡早起有益于健康。 (do good to) Going to bed and getting up early does good to our health.5. 乘车时你有主动给老人让座的习惯吗?(offer) Do you have the habit of offering your seat to an old man on the bus?6. 就我所知,在那座小城市里购物很方便。 (as far as) As far as I know,it is convenient to go shopping in that small city.40 1. 他很后悔失去了获得奖学金的机会。 (regret) He regretted losing his chance of getting the scholarship.2. 到目前为止,我们学过的英语单词总计大约有三千五百个。 (add up to) So far,the English words which we have learnt add up to three thousand and five hundred.3. 学生们逐渐认识到友谊胜过金钱,患难朋友才是真朋友。 (realize) The students come to realize that friendship is more important than money and a friend in need is a friend indeed.4. 班主任的话对他的未来职业产生了巨大影响。 (effect) What his class teacher had said had a great effect on his future career.5. 他从马上摔下来,完全不省人事。 (be in a dead faint) He fell down from his horse and he was in a dead faint.6. 这位诗人把他的祖国化比作东方正在升起的太阳。 (compare) This poet compared his motherland to the rising sun in the east.41 1. Simon 总是提前完成工作。 (ahead of) Simon always finishes his work ahead of time.2. Debbie 在我耳边小声说她有可能马上要升职了。 (whisper in one’s ear) Debbie whispered in my ear that she might be promoted soon.3. 虽 然 他 是 能 力 很 强 的 年 轻 人 , 但 我 还 是 担 心 他 是 否 能 独 自 完 成 任 务 。 (competent) Although he is a competent young man,I still worry whether he can finish the task by himself.4. 我失败的主要原因是因为我缺乏自信。 (lack of) The reason why I failed is that I lacked my confident.5. 在这项工程上我们花费了大量的金钱和时间。 (spend) We spent a lot of time and money on this project.6. 这项研究成果将很快被应用于实践。 (apply) The result of this research will be applied to practice soon.42 1. 我们赞扬他处理问题的方式。 (way) We praise him for his way to deal with problems.2. 小汤姆宁愿在外面玩而不愿待在家看电视。 (prefer) Little Tom preferred playing outside to staying at home and watching TV.3. 你难道不觉得这张照片很像我们去年在北京照的那张吗?(be like) Don’t you think this phone is just like that we took in Beijing last year?4. 你最好不要玩火,会伤到自己的。 (or) You had better not play with fire,or you will hurt yourself.5. 每一种药物都有副作用,对健康可能造成损害。 (bad) Every medicine has had effect and it may be bad for health.6. 听到那一激动人心的消息,我情不自禁地大哭起来。 (burst) When I heard that exciting news,I couldn’ t help bursting out crying.43 1. 做幼儿园老师需要极大的耐心。 (call) Working as a teacher in the kindergarden needs great patience.2. 恐怕他们遇到交通堵塞了。 (catch) They are afraid of catching the traffic jam.3. 作为班上的尖子学生,她有能力解答这些数学题。 (capable) As a top students in her class,she is capable of solving these maths problems.4. 考试时一定要仔细。 (in) Be sure to be careful in the examination.5. 一个人年轻时多学点有好处的。 (beneficial) Learning more is beneficial to one when he is young.6. 一旦承诺做某事就要守信用。 (once) Once you promise others to do something,you should keep your word.44 1. 夏天还没到呢,孩子们迫不及待地去游泳了。 (wait) Summer has not arrived yet,but the children can’t wait to go swimming.2. 人们普遍认为,学会合作有利于问题的解决。 (It) It is generally thought that learning to co-operate does good to solving problems.3. 在过去的三十多年里,中国人民以巨大的勇气、信心与创造力取得了了不起 的成绩,这个世界震惊。 (?,which?) In the past 30 years,the Children people have made great achievements with courage,confidence and creativity which has shocked the world.4. 在数学方面我略胜一筹。 (superior) I am a little superior to you in maths.5. 培养一种兴趣爱好有利于健康。 (take up) Taking up a hobby does good to health.6. 你觉得勤奋在你学习中起着关键作用吗?(role) Do you think industry plays a key role in your study?45 1. 我哥哥工作很努力,所以被提拔为经理。 (promote) My brother works very hard,so he has been promoted to manager.2. 志愿者们在向好心人呼吁为贫困儿童筹款。 (appeal) The volunteers are appealing to warm-hearted people to raise money for poor children.3. 如果你方便的话,请务必明天把书归还给图书馆。 (convenient) If it is convenient to you,please be sure to return the book to the library tomorrow.4. 现在年轻人所缺乏的,不是书本知识,而是实践经验。 (not?but) Nowadays,what young people lack is not book knowledge but practical experience.5. 父母双方必须对养育子女承担同等的责任。 (bring) Parents must take on the same responsibility for bringing up their children.6. 她的计划听上去很好,可是我们实施起来将困难重重。 (carry) Her plan sounds very good,but we will have much difficult in carrying it out.46 1. 上周因为生病我缺了一些课,但是我会努力赶上大家的。 (catch) Last week I missed some lesons because of my illness,but I would try my best to catch up with others.2. 如果你方便的话,今晚我想去您府上拜访。 (call) If it is convenient to you,I want to call at your home.3. 这位作家专心致志于写作,以至于忘了自己重病在身。 (bury) This writer is buried in his writing that he forgot his serious illness.4. 字典应该放在容易取阅的地方。 (accessible) Dictionaries should be put where they are accessible.5. 他没能得到这个工作使他意识到第一印象的重要性。 (failture) His failture to get this job made him realize the importance of the first impression.6. 大多数学生都支持他所提出的建议。 (majority) The majority of children are all in favor of the advice which he put forward.47 1. 我从没想到办公室的空气质量会对我们有这么大的影响。 (occur) It never occurred to me that the air quality had a great effect on us.2. 在调查之后,警方得出结论:花店老板应该为这场大火负责。 (conclusion) After the police investigated,the police drew the conclusion that the boss of the flower shop should be responsible for the fire.3. 他 们 利 用 这 次 出 国 的 机 会 大 致 了 解 了 西 方 人 的 生 活 和 饮 食 习 惯 。 (advantage) They took advantage of going abroad to get a general idea of the living and eating habits of westerner.4. 她不在乎报酬,对她来说重要的是她的实验。 (care) What matters to her is her experiment and she is not care her reward.5. 我会待在宾馆,以防有电话。 (in case) I will stay in the hotel in case there is a telephone call.6. 警方正在竭尽全力查明火灾的原因。 (cause) The police are trying their best to find out the cause of the fire.48 1. 他不仅意识到了自己的弱点,而且想克服它。 (not only?but also) He is not only realize his week points but also work it out.2. 救援队在地震发生后不久就设法赶到了那里。 (break) Soon after the earthquake broke out,the rescue team arrived there.3. 为了承担得起出国的费用,你无论怎样节俭都是不过分的。 (cannot?too) To assume the expense of going abroad ,you cannot be too economical.4. 在空调房间太久会使人生病。 (cause) Staying in the air-conditioned room for a long time will cause people for illness.5. 小心点,别从车上摔下来,你才刚学会骑车。 (careful) Be careful.Don’t fall off from the bike as you have just learnt how to ride the bike.6. 除了等待进一步通知,我们别无他法。 (but) We have no choice but to wait for the further notice.49 1. 不要打扰 James,他正忙于学校音乐会的操练。 (busy) Don’t bother James,he is busy practicing for the school concert.2. 经理不在的时候,由 Robert 负责你们部门。 (charge) When the manager is out,Robert is in charge of your department.3. 学生们逐渐认识到友谊胜过金钱。 (come) Students have come to realize that friendship is more important than money.4. 幸运的是,我们有许多共同之处,很谈得来。 (common) It is fortunate that we have much in common andd get on well with each other.5. 科学家们声称找到了治疗这种疾病的新方法。 (claim) The scientists claimed that they had found the new way of curing this disease.6. 老人感到很孤独,所以养了一只狗来陪伴他。 (company) The old man felt lonely,so he had raised a dog to keep him company.50 1.大家都束手无策,最后还是彼得想出了主意。 (come)Everyone was at loss what to do and Peter came up with an idea at last.2.当时,那位出租车司机别无选择,只能求助于游客。 (choice) At that time,the taxi-driver had no choice but to turn to somebody for help.3.大量砍伐树木肯定会扰乱生态平衡。 (certain) It is certain that cutting down many trees will upset the balance of nature.4.我们经常把孩子比作花朵,把老师比作园丁。 (compare) We often compare children to flowers and teachers to gardeners.5.如果你不将理论与实践结合起来,你的研究将毫无用处。 (combine) If you don’ t combine theory with practice,your research will be useless.6.商店里有这么多的电动玩具可供挑选,他不知道选哪个好。 (choose) There were so many electric toys to choose from that he didn’t know which one to choose.51 1. 肢体语言有助于演讲者将想法清楚滴传达给听众。 (communication) The body language can help the speakers communication their ideas to the listeners clearly.2. 希望这里的志愿者都要精通英语。 (command) All the volunteers here are expected to have a good command of English.3. 大雨过后不久,天空就放晴了。 (clear) Soon after it rained heavily ,the sky cleared up.4. 父母亲为他的显著进步感到自豪。 (proud) His parents were proud of his remarkable progress.5. 人们相信每年种树对改善环境有好处。 (believe) It is believed that planting trees every year does good to improving the environment.6. 还要过很长一段时间,普通人才能去太空旅行。 (before) It will be a long time before common people can go traveling in space.52 1. 他是个热心肠的人,把大量的时间花在了志愿者工作上。(such?that) He is such a warm-hearted man that he spends much time on his volunteering work.2. 正如今天报纸上所报道的那种,我们必须直面自己身上存在的问题。 (As) As is reported in today’s newspaper ,we should face our problems directly.3. 只有通过实践,才能使你的驾驶车技术有进步,并且最终通过考试。 (Only by) Only by practicing can you make progress in your driving skills and pass the tast at last.4. 这次歌咏比赛给了我一次千载难逢的机会会挑战自我。 (chance) The singing competition provided me with a rare chance to challenge myself.5. 同其他学生相比,那个女孩有更强的英语听说能力。 (compare) Compared with other students ,the girl has better abilities in English listening and speaking.6. 就是在那家超市我和过去的班主任不期而遇。 (come) It was in that supermarket I came across my farmer class teacher.53 1.为受害者着想,他拒绝对此事发表评论。 (comment) Thinking of the victim,he refused to comment on the matter.2.他选择勇敢面对失败,而不是自暴自弃。 (choose) He chose to face his failure bravely instead of giving himself up.3.我不喜欢这颜色,我可以换一件吗?(change) I dislike this clolor .Can I change it for another one?4.如果必要,马上请医生。 (If) If it is necessary,please send for a doctor at one?5.她一直幻想着自己成了故事中的女孩。 (imagine) She is always imagining herself being the girl in the story.6.当你紧张的时候,深呼吸可以帮你冷静下来。 (breath) When you are nervous,deep breath can help you come down.54 1.对于这件事,所有在场的人除了保持沉默别无选择。 (but) As for it,all the people present had no choise but to keep silent.2.这个职位要求太高,以致于所有申请人在面试时都非常紧张。 (interview) This position was so demanding that all the applicants were very nervous in the interview.3.在西方,超过 18 岁的年轻人独立生活被认为是理所当然的事。 (take?for granted) In the West,it is taken for granted that young people over 18 years old live independently.4.即使周围响声很大,他也能集中精力看书。 (concentrate) Even it was very noise around him,he can also concentrate his mind on reading books.5.定期参加体育锻炼有助于身体健康。 (contribute) Taking physical exercise regularly contributes to health.6.他一到上海就和我们取得了联系。 (contact) On his arrival in Shanghai ,he made contact with us.55 1. 我们打算开个派对来祝贺 Helen 获得这场比赛的胜利。 (congratulate) We plan to have a party to congratulate Helen on winning this game.2. 我们不需要买新车,我的那辆旧车还很好。 (condition) I don’t need to buy a new car because my car is still in a good condition.3. 看到银装素裹的群山,孩子们欣喜若狂。 (cover) When the children saw the mountains covered with snow,they felt on top of the world.4. 认为现在的年轻人样样都好或者一无是处都是错误的。 (consider) It is wrong to consider young people today as totally good or completely bad.5. 在卫生部门的控制下,这一疾病停止了传播。 (control) On the ontrol of the health department ,this disease stopped spreading.6. 他没有报名参加面试,这使他失去了一份高新工作。 (cost) He didn’t enter for the job interview,so it cost him a well-paid job.56 1. 显然,他们将数量与质量混为一谈了。 (confuse) It is clear that they confused quantity with quality.2. 成功由三个重要因素组成:天才、勤奋加上运气。 (consist) Success consistd of three important factors:talent,hard work and luck.3. 我们将做进一步的讨论,然后再作出最终结论。 (before) We will make a further discussion before we make a last conclusion.4. 这位退休工人把他所有的一切都奉献给了希望工程。 (contribute) This retired worker contributed all he had to the Hope Project.5. 当她看到他们做的一切时,心里充满了感激之情。 (fill) When she saw what thay had done,her heart was filled with gratitude.6. 你出色的英语给了我很好的印象。 (impression) Your excellent English made a good impression on me.57 1. 如果你坚持学下去,你一定会取得很大的进步。 (persevere) If you persevere in your study,you will surely to make great progress.2. 他的建议听起来很好,但我认为并不实际。 (sound) His advice sounds very good,but I don’t think it is practical.3. 你掌握的词汇量越大,你就越能用这一语言表达思想。 ( the more ? the more?) The larger vocabulary you have,the more clearly you will express yourself in it.4. 学好一门语言是不容易的。 (it) It is not easy to learn a language well.5. 我们认为自己是中国人而感到骄傲。 (proud) We are proud of being a Chinese.6. 英语课上,他没有听懂王老师所讲的内容。 (fail) In the English class,he failed to understand what saying. Mr.Wang was58 1. 使 我 感 到 惊 讶 的 是 , 我 发 现 上 海 发 生 了 翻 天 覆 地 的 变 化 。 ( to one’s surprise) To my surprise,I found great changes had taken in Shanghai.2.受一个孩子并不意味着要满足他的一切要求。 (satisfy) Loving a child doesn’t mean satisfying all his needs.3.在暑假期间,我们学校的许多学生志愿去帮助孤寡老人。 (volunteer) During the summer holiday,many students in our school volunteered to help the old people who lived alone.4. 从 他 的 话 来 判 断 , 我 觉 得 他 已 经 把 你 提 出 的 建 议 考 虑 进 去 的 。 (consideration) Judging from what he said,I think that he has taken your advice into consideration.5.对我们来说想像和搞明白“生态旅游”这个词的意思不是太难。 (imagine) It is not very difficult for us to imagine and find out the meaning of the word”econo tourism”.6. 令这对夫妇感到自豪的并不是他们孩子所取得的成绩,而是孩子的勇气。 (not ?but?) What the couple are proud of it not their child’s achievements but their courage.59 1. 自从父母去世以来,这个小男孩经历了很多。 (ever since) Ever since his parents died,this little boy has experienced a lot.2. 那 些 建 造 在 自 然 保 护 区 的 旅 游 景 点 从 某 种 程 度 上 破 毁 了 周 边 环 境 。 (damage) These travel scenes built on nature reserves have damaged the environment around them to some extent.3. 对于学生来说,保持心理健康和身体健康同样重要。 (It is essential?) It is equally essential for students to keep mentally health and physical health.4. 我们非常感谢老师为我们提供了这么多有用的书。 (grateful) We were most grateful to our teachers for offering so many useful books to us.5. 据说吸烟可能会引起心脏病和其他一些疾病。 (likely) It is said that smoking is likely to cause heart trouble and other diseases.6. 普通认为,学生不该将手机带进校园。 It is generally thought that students should not take mobile phones into campus.60 1. 令我们高兴的是,学生们有充分的信心来迎接未来的挑战。 (confidence) To the teachers’ joy,their students have enough confidence in welcoming.2. 买房之前, 人们在 考 虑方方面面 ,如价 格 ,环境,交 通。 ( take into consideration) Before buying a house,people take everything intoconsideration ,such as the price,surrounding and transportation.3. 我们都很清楚“失败是成功之母” ,所以我们要学会如何尽力在失败中寻找 机会。 (opportunity) We know clearly that “failture is the mother of success”,so we should learn how to try our best to find an opportunity in the failture.4. 这条铁路横贯平原,把那个偏远山城与海港连接了起来。 (connect) This railway acrosses the plain and connects that remote mountain city to the harbour.5. 经过两国小时的讨论,他们决定向经理投诉这件事。 (complain) After two hours’ discussion,they decided to complain about the affair to their manager.6. 他缺乏当众承认错误的勇气。 (courage) He is lacking in the courage to admit his mistakes in public.61 1. 顺便问一下,你考虑去听后天的讲座吗?(consider) By the way,do you consider listening to the lecture the day after tomorrow.2. 在他对自己有信心之后,他在学习上取得了很大的进步。 (confidence) After he had confidence in himself ,he made great progress in his study.3. 在我看来,这幅画并不难看;相反,我觉得它很漂亮。 (contrary) In my opinion ,this picture isn’on the contrary,I think it is very beautiful.4.勿容置疑,应该充分利用时间来保持生态平衡。 (keep) There is no doubt that time should be made the best use of to keep the balance of nature.5.建立一个文明科技园区的目的是造福于子孙万代。 (benefit) Building a high-tech zone aims at benefit future generation.6.现代技术的引进使这家公司名声远扬。 (famous) The introduction of modern technology has made Sunqiao famous.62 1. 改革开放证明是中国经济发展的转折点。 (prove) The reform and opening up has proved to be the turning point in the development of economy in China.2. 幸运的是,很多意识到这种饮食发展的人比以往更关注他们的形象。 ( pay attention to) Fortunately,many people who are aware of the development of this diet are paying more attention to their diets than before.3. 据报道,城里人曾以为从事农业是一项乏味与落后的工作。 (regard) It is reported that people who live in cities used to regarded farming as boring and balanced job.4. Simon 看顾客的方式没有给他们留下一个好印象。 (impression) The way Simon looked at his customers didn’t make a good impression on them.5. 在大学里他主修英语,和我一样。 (major) He majored in English in the college,which is the same as me.6. 在你实施计划前征求专业人士的意见是明智的。 (It) It is wise of you to ask for professional advice before you carry out the plan.63 1. 在有些方面,城市生活还比不上乡村生活。 (compare) Living in a citu can’ t be compared with living in the country in some aspects.2. 在课上,老师告诉了每个学生如何从学校网站上下载文章。 (inform) In class,the teacher informed each students how to download articles from the school website.3. 众所周知,吃各种各样的有营养食物对人的健康有好处。 (a variety of) As is well known,eating a variety of nutritious food does good to our health.4. 一爬到塔顶,我们就看到一派壮观的景象。 (climb) Climbing on top of the tower,we saw a maganificent view.5. 如果被问及,你就告诉他我不在。 (ask) If asked,you can tell him I am out.6. 从脸色判断,他一定是病了。 (judge) Judging from his face,he must be ill.64 1. 如果再给我一次机会,我想我一定能做得更好。 (give) Given another chance,I think I am sure to do it better.2. 每年有成千上万的游客参观,紫禁城是世界上有名的景点之一。 (visit) Every year,thousands of tourists visit the Forbidden City,which is one of the famous sites in the world.3. 这些学生跟着老师进了教室。 (follow) These students entered the class,following their teacher.4. 没有收到他的来信,我就打了个电话给他。 (hear from) As I hadn’t heard from him,I called him.5. 过马路时你一定要朝两边看。 (cross) While you are crossing the street,you are sure to look in both direction.6. 他曾去过北京很多次,所以他了解北京。 (be) Having been to Beijing for many times,he knows much about Beijing.65 1. 美军毫不费力地控制了伊拉克。 (control) The American army controlled Iraq without difficulty.2. 初学者应非常关注自己的发育。 (attention) Beginners should pay close attention to their pronunciation.3. 孙桥已成为中国发展最快的区域之一。 (prove) Sunqiao has proved to be one of the fastest bevelopment areas in China.4. 各种新作物品种给越来越多农民带来利益。 (benefit) A variety of new plants have brought benefits to more and more farmers.5. 和亚洲人相比,西方人吃更多的乳制品。 (contrast) Compared with Asians,Westerners eat more dairy products.6. 对许多男孩子来说,玩电脑游戏远比读教科书有趣。 (To) To many boys,playing computer games is much more interesting than reading books.66 1. 许多在城里长的人习惯地认为从事农业是既乏味又落后。 (regard) Those who grow up in cities were used to regarding farming as boring and backward job.2. Simon 受到父母的影响,比起肉类他更喜欢蔬菜。 (prefer) As Simon is influenced by his parens,he prefers vegetables to meat.3. 营养均衡的饮食正越来越受到大家的欢迎。 (popular) A balanced diet which is nutritious is more and more popular with everyone.4. 那儿有许多我特别希望她能结交的人。 (especially) There are many people there whom I hope she can make friends with.5. 专家建议我们最好多吃含有维生素的蔬菜和水果。 (contain) The expert suggested us eating more vegetables and fruits which contained vitamins.6. 为了防止母牛感染疾病,农民们给它们吃药。 (disease) In order to prevent the cows from catching this disease ,the farmers had them taken medicine.67 1. 这支包括四名工程师和两名教授在内的队伍明天将前往那个偏远的村庄。 (including) This team including four engineers and two professors will leave for the remote village tomorrow.2. 蛋糕是由面粉、鸡蛋和糖的混合物制成的。 (mixture) A cake is made up of the mixture of flour,eggs and sugar.3. 作为学生,我们应最充分地利用业余时间。 (make use of) As students ,we should make the best use of our spare time.4. 老师介绍的学习方法很有效。 (prove) The learning method which the teacher introduced to us.5. 咖啡的引进改变了一些中国人的生活方式。 (introduction) The introduction of coffee has changed the way that Chinese life.6. 白色农业离不开现代技术的应用。 (involve) White agriculture involves the application of modern technology.68 1. 人造化合物可以帮助农民种植更好的庄稼。 (chemical) The man-made chemicals can help the farmers grow better crops.2. 多读报会给我们带来好处。 (benefit) Reading more newspapers can bring benefit to us.3. 吃各种各样的实物能帮助人们保持健康。 (a variety of) Earing a variety of food can help people keep healthy.4. 相比之下,西方人吃更多的乳制品。 (comparison) In comparison,westerners eat more dairy products.5. 如果你早点意识到这个错误,你就可以避免失败了。 (aware) If you had been aware of this mistake early,you would have avoided your failture.6. 昨天我的电脑坏了。 (wrong) There was something wrong with my computer yesterday.69 1. 为了保持健康,我们经常参加体育锻炼。 (To?) To keep healthy,we often take physical exercise.2. 躺在草地上听音乐真是惬意。 (It?) It is comfortable to lie on the grass,listening to the music.3. 物理课上,他没听懂王教授所讲的内容。 (fail) In the physical class,he failed to understand what Mr.Wang was saying.4. 是否在黄浦江上再建一座大桥,委员们意见不一。 (agree) The committee members didn’t agree on whether to build another bridge over the Huangpu River.5. 我向她请教,她总是有求必应,而且解释得令我十分满意。 (satisfaction) Whenever I ask her for advice,she is always ready to help me and explains to my satisfaction.6. 我们必须充分利用每一分每一秒。 (use) We must make the best use of every minute and second.70 1. 如今务农已经不再被砍做是乏味和落后的工作。 (regard) Nowadays,farming is no longer regarded as a boring and backward job.2. 这座新的博物馆很有可能会在今年年底之前就建成了。 (likely) It is likely that this new museum will be completed by the end of this year.3. 超市之所以受到大家的欢迎是因为它能满足不同的顾客的需求。 (meet) The reason why supermarkets are popular with people is that it can meet the need of different customers.4. 知道我到达机场, 我才意识到自己把护照和机票都忘在了家里了。 (It was? that) It was not until I arrived at the airport that I realized I had left my passport and air ticket at home.5. 我的朋友赢得了这个大奖。 (prize) My friend has won this grand prize.6. 休息一下,你就会感到精力充沛的。 (and) Have a rest,and you will be full of energy.71 1. 越来越多的人已经意识到了平衡膳食的重要性。 (aware) More and more people have been aware of the importance of a balanced diet.2. 西方文化中,在交谈时保持目光接触是必要的。 (maintain) In western cultures,maintaining eye contact in conversations is necessary.3. 相比较而言,污染给我们带来的威胁比疾病更加严重。 (In comparison) In comparison,the pollution brings more serious threat to us than diseases.4. 她找到了一份做护士的工作。 (as) She has found a job as a nurse.5. 我们应该竭尽所能使城市变得更美丽。 (try) We should try our best to make our city more beautiful.6. 宝宝的出生使这个大家庭充满了欢乐。 (fill) The boring of the baby fills the big family with joy.72 1. 我们对他的不辞而别感到很惊讶。 (without) We were surprised at his learning without saying goodbye.2. 当你难以与父母交流时,会感到苦恼吗?(when) Will you feel annoyed,when it is difficult for you to communicate with your parents?3. 为追求时尚付出高昂代价的人应该尽早改变这种生活方式。 (Those) Those who follow fashion at a high cost should charge this style of life as soon as possible.4. 足球运动深受年轻人的喜爱。 (popular) Football is popular with young people.5. 你的梦想一定会实现。 (sure) Your dream is sure to be realized.6. 小组讨论能使我们更好地理解课文。 (enable) Group discussion enables us to understand the text better.73 1. 听到那激动人心的消息,我禁不住高兴得跳了起来。 (help) Hearing that exciting news,I can’ t help jumping with joy.2. 第一次到苏州时,我被那儿园林的美景深深地吸引了。 (fascinate) The first time I went to Suzhou,I was fascinated by the beauty in the garden.3. 我们会为晚会做好一切安排。 (arrange) We will arrange everything for the evening party.4. 所有学生都了解这些制度。 (be aware of) All the students are aware of these rules.5. 我们全家过去常常在海滨度假。 (used to) Our family was used to spend one’s holidays at the seaside.6. 在考试中你必须利用好时间。 (make use of) You must make the good use of time in exam.74 1. 再过 5 个月上海就要举办 2010 世博会。 (It will be?before?) It will be five months before the 2010 World Expo is held in Shanghai.2. 不懂装懂是没什么好处的。 (It??) It is no good pretending to know what you don’t know.3. 你工作太努力,如果不悠着点,最终会进医院。 (end up) You are working very hard.If you take it easy,you will end up going to hospital.4. 直到 20 世纪后半期,他的这个想法才被普遍接受。 (until) It was not until the second half of the twentieth century that his idea was generally accepted.5. 父母们应该鼓励他们的孩子多参加室外活动和大自然接触,使周末更加多姿 多彩。 (encourage) Parents should encourage their children to take more physical outdoor exercise and to be close to nature so that they can make their weekend enjoyable.6. 和你们的相比,我们的学校图书馆要小得多。 (compare) Compared with yours,our school library is much smaller.75 1. 鼓励大学毕业生开办自己的公司,听上去对他们真的很有好处,然而还有很 多问题有待解决。 (Encouraging?) Encouraging college graduates to set up their own companies sounds good to them,but many problems remain to be solved.2. 老师一直被蒙在鼓里,他直叫昨天才知道真相。 (until) The teacher didn’t know about it until he knew the truth yesterday.3. 他把大部分收入都花在买衣服上,因为他对穿着很挑剔。 (spend) He spends his most of her money on her clothes because he is particular about what he wears.4. 他迷上了电影以至于有些分心了。 (fascinate) He was so fascinated by films that he can’t concentrate his mind on his study.5. 充足和均衡的饮食是保持健康的关键。 (key) A full and balanced diet is the key to keeping healthy.6. 他对交通法则置若罔闻,所以这起事故不可避免。 (turn) He never turns his mind in traffic rules,so this accident is unavoidable.76 1. 我的家乡依山傍水,景色美得无法形容。 (beyond) My hometown is close to mountains and lakes and the scenery can’t beyond comparison.2. 她忙于她的研究工作,结果没时间照顾她的孩子。 (as a result) She is busy withn her research work,and as a result,she has no time to take care of her children.3. 有些年轻人认为衣服越贵越漂亮。 (the more?the more?) Some young people think that the more expensive the dress is,the more beautiful it will be.4. 他准备送给他弟弟一套邮票作为他 20 岁的生日礼物。 (intend) He intends to send his brother a set of stamps as his twentieth birthday gift.5. 她在外貌和性格上都和哥哥很相似。 (similar) She is quite similar to her brother in appearance and character.6. 如果他昨天来这里,他现在就会知道怎样与人相处。 (identify with) If he had come here yeaterday,he would know how to identify with others now.77 1. 参加北京奥运会是她的荣幸。 (honour) It’s an honour for her to take part in the Olympic Games in Beijing.2. 剧院经理鼓励他尽力唱好歌,不要令父母失望。 (let down) The theatre manager encourages him to try his best to sing well in order not to let his parents down.3. 开快车经常导致交通事故。 (lead) Driving too fast often leads to traffic accidents.4. 警察决定释放所有罪犯。 (release) The policemen decided to release all the prisoners.5. 最近他们作了一个调查以了解中国儿童是如何花零花钱的。 (servey) Recently they have done a survey to find out how Chinese children use their pocket money.6. 天突然下起倾盆大雨来,他们纷纷冲进附近的商场躲雨。 (shelter) It suddenly poured.They rushed into the shopping mall nearby to seek shelter from the rain.78 1. 在那场火灾中,无人幸存了下来。 (survive) No one survived the flood.2. 不要和她开玩笑,她这人根本没幽暗感。 (sence) Don’t play jokes on her for she doesn’t have a sense of humor at all.3. 她从柜台后面跑出来,想知道发生什么事。 (wonder) She came from behind the counter,wondering what was happening.4. 如果你们不采取行动,孩子们就会成为这些广告的受害者。 (take action) If you don’t take action,the children will become victims of these commercials.5. 她正忙于帮助父亲干活。 (assist) She is busy in assisting her father with the work.6. 经过很长时间的询问之后,警察让他暂时离开。 (question v.) Having questioned him for a long time,the police let him go temporarily.79 1. 昨天我看到的那个节目彻底改变了我对男人的看法。 (view on) The program I watched yesterday completely changed my view on men.2. 为了提前完成工作,技术员们废寝忘食。 (ignore) In order to complete the work ahead of schedule,the technicians ignored the meals and sleep.3. 我们可以在旅行社咨询,还可以在那里预定假期旅行。 (where) We can inquire at the travel agency where we can book our holiday.4. 浦东大道将近 40 米宽,是这条道路的 5 倍那么宽。 (width) The Pudong Avenue is almost 40 meters wide and 5 times the width of this road.5. 那位发明家被授予诺贝尔物理奖。 (award) That inventor was awarded the Nobel Prize for physics.6. 无论我们做什么,千万别让我们的老师失望。 (let down) Whatever we may do,be sure not to let our teachers down.80 1. 他一点也不知道那家企业为何被一家外国公司接管了。 (take over) He has no idea why that enterprise has been taken over by a foreign company.2. 有三个学生让恐怖分子绑架了。 (kidnap) Three students have been kidnapped by terrorists.3. 最新的进展情况已向大众传播媒介发表。 (release) The latest developments have just been released to the media.4. 他们队准备了几个星期,但未能进入比赛。这一消息使他们感到非常震惊。 (shock) They were greatly shocked at the news that they had failed to enter the match after preparation for several weeks.5. 你能帮我把靴子脱下来吗?(pull off) Can you help me to pull these boots off?6. 这项改革符合民众的要求。 (fall in with) The reform falls in with popular demand.81 1. 他们没有通知就突然出现在我们面前。 (burst in) They burst in on us without warning.2. 我们营救被恐怖分子劫持的学生。 (rescue) We rescued the students held by the terrorists.3. 他认为老师应负责管教学生。 (regard as) He regards the teachers as being responsible for the control of their students.4. 恐怕我现在不能帮助她。我有许多工作要做。 (dozen) I’m afraid I can’t help her at the moments.I have dozens of work to do.5. 她完全专心致志于她的研究。 (absorb) She is completely absorbed in her research.6. 这次演出提供了一次交流的机会。 (provide) This performance provides an opputunity to communicate.82 1. 老师总是鼓励学生们努力读书。 (encourage) The teachers always enconurage the students to study hard.2. 这套新建的房子已被分隔成不同的公寓房间。 (seperate) The new built house has been separated up into different flats.3. 我希望他能在那所学校获得奖学金。 (put off) I am hoping he can pull off a scholarship in that school.4. 他冲进来,并对我喊叫。 (burst in) He burst in and shouted at me.5. 昨晚他在逃离机场时被捕了。 (capture) Last night he was captured trying to escape from the airport.6. 南美洲有一种刺槐引诱蚂蚁入住。 (encourage) One type of Acacia tree in South America encourages ants to live in it.83
中译英(师)-是一个在线免费学习平台、通过收集整理大量专业知识,职业资料、考试资料,考试复习指导,试题资料等给大家分享;同时提供学习互动交流;更好的帮助大家学习。

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样饮食才合理 的文章

随机推荐