跪求, [华フック] 母亲失格系列的,必有重谢

Hana Hook母亲失格系列最新作
お母さんの交尾_ntr吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:19,008贴子:
Hana Hook母亲失格系列最新作
お母さんの交尾
人物乖乖,我认为画风很影响心情有剧情也会没心情
115密码...求
(同人志) [华フック] お母さんの交尾 (オリジナル)
的都不错 就是没汉化本
人物无爱 不如前3部
求115提取码
同求,有115最好
NND,刚看触手射了,看这个又射了……
你定力不够~
谁有?求一份
省着点用啊
求下载地址啊,找一天了没找到哪能下的
木办法,母系NTR是咱的**啊(¯『¯)
求提取码啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
有下载地址吗,分享一下吧
没115码的发上来干什么?
去哪看剩下的啊
谁有下载地址啊。。。
百夫长,光出个图馋大家啊,能提供个下载地址不?好心求。
没下载地址啊
我喜欢,哈哈
继续等种子
这个我翻遍了国外网站也就四张图和一个没速度的种子,不知道LZ几位是那个位面来的,还看完了。
有四张图?不错
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或[华フック] 母亲失格居然有一篇这么长的绅士英文读后感_魔法少女爱吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,192贴子:
[华フック] 母亲失格居然有一篇这么长的绅士英文读后感
[华フック] 母亲失格・エリート亲子のM豚寝取られ転落人生 エピローグ母娘编 NTR is suppose to be piss people off so it's fine to get mad, especially when sometimes it doesn't make sense.@waveblinker must have not seen the prequel. I can't understand it but that young girl is probably the daughter of the mom and that other boy. She has the same hair as his mom in the prequel. So it's the NTR guy that rapes his own daughter. I agree with nekohunter, why not kill a trespasser in your house that wants to rape someone(because that girl didn't want it). Or at least run away with the girl, or call the police. sometimes these things really are way too forced. I would like a translation though, if anyone can ask some translators about it.I don't get why'd that kid was so mean to the other guy. He never does anything to him as far as I can tell and he mostly just listens to his mom.I don't get why'd he gun after the glasses boy so much or not let him join in. Why is his mom being so mean to her son even if she didn't want to sleep with him. That guy seemed fine with sharing in the previous story. I just don't get it. The mom and the girl seem to like the glasses guy so why wouldn't they sleep with him as well. It's like how do you explain a whole time of enjoying each other's company, where does that go because even here it shows that they can't be having sex the whole time and they can't actually like the other dude as someone to hang out with... that's just so unnecessary.I'd like if someone translated the last couple of pages even just here in text. seems he got thrown out and thats what i don't get. Their dicks don't seem all that different out side of unnatural stamina. This story makes me wish he'd had smothered that guy while he slept. Had the mom been in contact with the other dude all along. even if so she was still sleeping with the other kid. I doubt that dude would stick around all the time. It's annoying that they'll make a story but not talk about the detail of it. Why doesn't the guy try talking to them when they aren't having sex or something, or ask why the guy is doing.The plot to this is very similar to disqualified mother except this second half(well the ending in the second half is similar except the boy has a father). I had this feeling with that one that might apply here to a lesser the degree. Why doesn't the woman flip things around when she's clearly stronger(especially in dis mother). She could get the other mom arrested and sleep with him however she likes along with the son too. In that story it's the opposite with a glasses wimp ntring amore handsome muscular kid, but that never makes it any better, I don't think there's a way for an NTR protag to be sympathetic since they just come off as insanely evil.Also the glasses kid did try to fight back with sex, which never works out with ntr guy's evil plot power. Though I've only seen two stories where they actually try. The other being Boku no Shiranai Kanojo no Kao, but the guy in that had the random plot luck of having the smallest dick than any guy around(I still think it could have a good ending if anyone used their head).Maybe it's due to the censorship but their dicks really do seem about the same size. I can't figure out why exactly this guy is so powerful in this story, even when he's not using gimmicks and tying them up. He's as PLAIN as the glasses kid. You can't say one is manlier, or handsomer than the other.In the first story he also liked watching other people have sex with him so he's voyeuristic himself... He even fails at coming off like a jerk like the guy's in Sanbun's works. Though Sanbun's most evil work has an kid with a similar haircut, though more muscles, who also doesn't seem particular talented as to why he can NTR the more handsome kid. At least the mom in that has years to lose her bond(and still slept with him even though he was getting badly ntr'd), though it makes you wonder why those people do when they aren't sleeping around since it can't be much. Or why they never talk about it ect(. Though that was the alternate bad ending.. the good ending is still pretty bad since the mom had abandoned her son years ago for no particular reason but the guy ends up with a nice girl. Still, even in the bad ending I wished he had been able to convince the mom to go away with him or something.Well Sanbun has done at least two stories with ok endings. Like the dog one where the woman was becoming sane after a mindbreak. And he did both-ish with Sayuki no Sato. Like I said, even the good ending has a cult like town brainwashing the couple, especially malicious with the mom. Though I don't get why that kid didn't become like them in the bad ending, to at least soften, though like I keep saying, it was still one of the most messed up ones ever made. For years I thought nothing could top it, like he broke NTR completely(along with Boku no, I thought those were the most intense two NTRS for a long time).
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或[華フック] 母親失格.私は息子友達のメス豚Nu隷[得缸汉化][94MB][百度盘/补档] - 蚁后同人动漫资源区 -
美女游戏_美女图片_日本动漫_AGREE美少女游戏论坛
宠物状态: 死亡
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 1 级
HP: 100 / 100
MP: 0 / 0
SP: 0 / 5000
帖子1381&积分6917& 经验值12314 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数41269 贯& 魅力值6833 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金1278 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
[華フック] 母親失格.私は息子友達のメス豚Nu隷[得缸汉化][94MB][百度盘/补档]
【漫畫名称】:[華フック] 母親失格.私は息子友達のメス豚Nu隷[得缸汉化]
【漫畫大小】:94MB
【漫畫页数】:66【語言】:中文【下載空間】:百度盘【有效期限】:自动续期【漫畫屬於】:清晰、JPG、黑白【档案下载】:
下载地址在文本里,文件在百度盘.文件名已改.但内容不变
大家尽可能用火狐浏览器下载,如果图看不到,请用代理。
如果无法下载,可能是服务器繁忙。可以等会再试!
预览-点击可看大图
宠物状态:
宠物级别: 世/
帖子413&积分450& 经验值1371 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数0 贯& 魅力值466 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
楼主厚道了
宠物状态:
帖子5388&积分5332& 经验值15946 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数4799 贯& 魅力值5316 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉1 块&注册时间&最后登录&
撸点十足的本子
宠物状态:
帖子1756&积分1836& 经验值5530 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数2264 贯& 魅力值1895 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
谢谢分享,支持下
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 56 级
HP: 1848 / 1848
MP: 805 / 805
帖子622&积分709& 经验值2022 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数2122 贯& 魅力值703 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金18 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
谁带野猪啊
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 149 级
HP: 4348 / 4348
MP: 644 / 644
帖子1165&积分1656& 经验值4825 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1548 贯& 魅力值1605 点& 灵石21 颗& 神金27 个& 仙玉15 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
我还以为是同一个本子呢,支持了
宠物状态:
帖子2540&积分2520& 经验值7518 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数492 贯& 魅力值2543 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
ddddddddddddd
宠物状态:
帖子373&积分391& 经验值1186 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数292 贯& 魅力值396 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子209&积分212& 经验值637 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数-4 贯& 魅力值212 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
好东西要了啊
宠物状态:
帖子98&积分101& 经验值306 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数112 贯& 魅力值103 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
楼主辛苦了,感谢楼主分享!!~~
宠物状态:
帖子1063&积分1067& 经验值3201 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数103 贯& 魅力值1070 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
goodgoodgood
宠物状态:
帖子41&积分41& 经验值120 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数35 贯& 魅力值42 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
多谢LZ分享,非常喜欢这个作者的NTR本子,顶LZ
宠物状态:
帖子63&积分65& 经验值195 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数21 贯& 魅力值66 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
感谢楼主!
宠物状态: 生存
宠物级别: 世/ 2 转/ 217 级
HP: 6877 / 6877
MP: 623 / 772
SP: 5000 / 5000
帖子1294&积分1317& 经验值3965 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数15 贯& 魅力值1326 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
宠物状态:
帖子2540&积分2520& 经验值7518 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数492 贯& 魅力值2543 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
无法押解&&我去[中文][华フック]母亲失格?エリート[完整版]求全部,或者华大师的其他作品_百度知道
[中文][华フック]母亲失格?エリート[完整版]求全部,或者华大师的其他作品
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
//pan,密码采纳后---私信发送://pan,欢迎求助其他资源链接,匿名提问请=复制提问链接=主动私信我知道14级用户作为保证你好.com/s/1o6HmovK" target="_blank">http.baidu: <a href="http,采纳后有问题可以私信追问,你所需要的资源---本人有.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 37589|回复: 63
[華フック] 7本漢化合集【母親失格M豚寝取】(附日文新作)[...
【漫画名字】:[華フック] 7本漢化合集【母親失格M豚寝取杏奴隷】(附日文新作)
【漫画语言】:中文
【漫画色彩】:黑白
【文件大小】:1.08GB
【图片格式】:jpg
【漫画页数】:1006P
【是否騎兵】:騎兵
【解压密码】:123456
【图片预览】:
备用图床:
part3:(此为日文新本)
下載下來的TXT,裏面是文件的百度地址
【下载地址】: