2014年4月26日晚7点奥沙利文比赛视频后精彩瞬间第一首女唱的英文歌叫什么?求歌名谢谢

今天5.1火箭对爵士后的记录火箭季候赛第2场的那个英文歌~开头是几声额的~男女合唱的叫什么名?_百度知道
今天5.1火箭对爵士后的记录火箭季候赛第2场的那个英文歌~开头是几声额的~男女合唱的叫什么名?
提问者采纳
第二首是女生唱的《Dilemma》很出名的一首歌啊 嘻嘻,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
火箭对爵士的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日晚7点奥沙利文比赛后精彩瞬间第一首女唱的英文歌叫什么?求歌名谢谢_百度知道
日晚7点奥沙利文比赛后精彩瞬间第一首女唱的英文歌叫什么?求歌名谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
可能不是,个人建议你可以听听我心依旧。,你可以把视频发出来,
有视频吗?
当时电视上放这歌的时候 是滑雪的视频
有视频吗?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5月1日CCTV5放火箭比赛回顾时的那首女的唱的英文歌名_百度知道
5月1日CCTV5放火箭比赛回顾时的那首女的唱的英文歌名
歌词里好象有NO MATTER WHAT I
提问者采纳
nelly&kelly rowland--dilemma我很喜欢的歌词Nelly]uh-uh check'it 秸载规仑叻列贵愿喊谴check'it uh-uh-uh [Kelly] I, love you and I, need you Nelly I, love you, I do Need you [Chorus] No matter what I do, All I think about is you (uh-huh) Even when I'm with my boo, Boy, ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you [Nelly] Uh-uh-uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And(uh) she got the hots for me, the finest thing i've ever seen But oh, no, no, she gotta man and a son though But that's o.k. cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position like
a short stop, pick up her and mommy hittin And in no time, i'm gonna make this friend mine And that's for sure
Cause I, I never been the type to break-up a happy home But(uh) somethin' bout baby gurl, I just can't live alone So tell me ma what's it gonna be she said---- [Kelly] You don't know what you mean to me [Chorus] No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you (Nelly) I see a lot and you lookin' I never say a word, I know how niggas thought, trippin, out here about they girls And there's no way-ay Nelly go fight over no dame-ame, (I
ain't fightin ova no dame) as you can see But(uh) I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor, The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his two-seater Now that's gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya Don't you forget it But(uh) it ain't that easy for you to back up and leave him But(uh) you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that
And right before I turned to leave She said -she said-she said- (Kelly) You don't know what you mean to me No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you (Nelly) Sing it for me Kelly (Kelly) And I love you, And I need you, Nelly I love you, I do, and it's more than you'll ever know, Boy it's for sure, you can always count on my love, Forever more (yeah) (Nelly) East coast, i know ya shakin right Down south, I know ya your bouncin right(eh eh) West Coast, I know ya walkin right
coz (You dont know what you mean to me) Mid west, i see ya swingin right (Kelly) No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you (Nelly) (yeah, yeah) East coast, I know ya shakin' right Down south, I know ya bouncin' right West coast, I know ya walkin' right (You don't know what you mean to me) Mid west, I know ya swingin right (Nelly) East coast, ya still shakin right Down south, I see your bouncin right (dirty, dirty now) West Coast, I know ya walkin right (coz) (You don't know what you mean to me..) Mid west, your still swingin right (Kelly) No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you (Nelly) East coast, ya still shakin right Down south, I see your bouncin right
West Coast, I know ya walkin right (coz) (You don't know what you mean to me..) Mid west, your still swingin right
提问者评价
就是这首啊非常感谢啊
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
你看一下是不是no matter what
Rocket Man
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁12月30日重庆卫视火箭和雷霆队比赛中赛事集锦有一个男的和女孩一起唱的英文歌曲,请告诉我好吗谢谢。_百度知道
12月30日重庆卫视火箭和雷霆队比赛中赛事集锦有一个男的和女孩一起唱的英文歌曲,请告诉我好吗谢谢。
就是凯尔特人和骑士的集锦歌曲,重庆卫视。,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果你要是有视频,兴许好解答一些,
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求:《庄园物语》里面的背景音乐_百度知道
急求:《庄园物语》里面的背景音乐
急求:庄园物语里面的背景音乐。这个音乐我想用来作为小品里面的背景音乐。希望大家帮帮忙。不要糊弄。要有音乐啊。
提问者采纳
我知道,可我怎么发给你啊?我家还有那个小屋要不你上摩尔我放给你听吧我号: 上我家吧 你问这个问题谁知到啊?
你可以发到我邮箱。邮箱是:这样行吗?
提问者评价
多谢!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
亲爱的玩家您好: 原创音乐是不会对外公布昵称的哦。紫霞游戏,打造优质游戏体验。欢迎提问;
庄园物语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询